Post Game nulified goal comments question

Because of my disagreement with an offisde call that I replayed and decided was not correct, I was suspended by the league for a next game (against a big rival) and brought shame and disappointment to my team (so says the chairman). My question is this - Does it matter if from now on I "no comment" every single post game bad call media comment? And why have post game comments if 9 times out of ten, if you disagree, you get warned or suspended and one time out of ten you get silence from the league? Did Alex Ferguson get warned for his comment about Chelsea's questionable hand ball PK 10 days ago?

Because of my disagreement with an offisde call that I replayed and decided was not correct, I was suspended by the league for a next game (against a big rival) and brought shame and disappointment to my team (so says the chairman). My question is this - Does it matter if from now on I "no comment" every single post game bad call media comment? And why have post game comments if 9 times out of ten, if you disagree, you get warned or suspended and one time out of ten you get silence from the league? Did Alex Ferguson get warned for his comment about Chelsea's questionable hand ball PK 10 days ago?

Mac - due to what you have just described, with being disciplined if you're wrong, but having nothing benefit you if you are right, I no longer use media comments. Not just here either, as it seems to me, nearly every media comment I used to make had more of an adverse effect on my squad, than a positive effect. So now I just ignore everything. I don't even click on "no comment" - I just leave it.

Archived