+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Team Talk - Players in odd order

Amateur

Default Team Talk - Players in odd order

Has anyone else come across the below problem and, more importantly, found a way around it;

Whenver I enter a match day pre-match team talk screen the order of my players is a little bizarre. It used to be that the players would be ordered in the same way as on the tactics screen (GK down to ST) but now it seems to just throw them in any old order. Not the biggest problem, but much like the match day info issues (http://community.sigames.com/showthr...10#post6077210), very irritating.

I've tried to switch views in some way but I cant find a way to just get it 'normal'. Any ideas?

Part-Timer

I had the same problem on the demo, haven't played the full game yet, surely someone knows!

I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.

When I click ask assistant, it puts them in a funny order.

Amateur

click on the number column to restore how they were, u probly accidentally sorted them by a different column

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by fatboyjohnmulhern View Post
    I had the same problem on the demo, haven't played the full game yet, surely someone knows!
    I believe the gentleman above this post has cracked it, however I had to quote you instead simply to compliment your fine location. A wonderful choice.

I think asking the assistant might be what threw it out of whack in the first place. Odd.

+ Reply to Thread