+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Results 1,401 to 1,408 of 1408

Thread: Gundo's FM11 European Adventure Challenge™

Semi Pro
    Gundo's FM15 European Adventure Challenge™ (CSE Forum)

The teams coming up is based on reputation of the club. Maybe the two clubs who always win promotion have the highest rep and by some distance.

You can always check the editor for the answer.

Part-Timer

Stupid question, but have you made sure you're picking the correct start year? This summer leagues normally have 2 different start years available

Part-Timer

The reputation of clubs below the lowest playable league doesn't actually stay static as you holiday; it moves up or down by small amounts. Doing as Time says and re-holidaying can thus help. If it's always the same two clubs going up though, chances are their reputation is, as Gundo says, so much higher than the rest that there's no competition - the game will pick them every time.

Checkin the rep difference in the editor is a good idea.

Amateur

going to give this one more last shot before fm12 comes out next weak holidaying now in belgium
    Last edited by dj clark boy; 12-10-2011 at 15:26.

Amateur
    Pogon, 2009, Gundo's FM09 European Adventure

Thebaker Fair play to your persistence mate. As you may recall, I got my Jaszbereny side in Hungary to domestic dominance and the CL group stages each year but I just could not face the 20-30 years it would take to make the progress required to actually win the competition. The straw that broke the camel's back was a 9-0 defeat at home to Benfica. I just didn't have the patience.

Conversely, I have had a huge amount of enjoyment with the Big Euro save and will probably go for that next year unless there is a significant change in the way the dynamic league system works. As an example, Red Star Belgrade won the CL in 1992. It shouldn't be so implausible for sides from historically weaker leagues to come together under a strong manager and good back room staff to succeed in Europe.

Just my opinion obviously. KUTGW

saab693

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by saab693 View Post
    Thebaker Fair play to your persistence mate. As you may recall, I got my Jaszbereny side in Hungary to domestic dominance and the CL group stages each year but I just could not face the 20-30 years it would take to make the progress required to actually win the competition. The straw that broke the camel's back was a 9-0 defeat at home to Benfica. I just didn't have the patience.

Conversely, I have had a huge amount of enjoyment with the Big Euro save and will probably go for that next year unless there is a significant change in the way the dynamic league system works. As an example, Red Star Belgrade won the CL in 1992. It shouldn't be so implausible for sides from historically weaker leagues to come together under a strong manager and good back room staff to succeed in Europe.

Just my opinion obviously. KUTGW

saab693
    Oddly i enjoyed this save a lot - will get fm12 tomorrow. Up till now i am in 2046 - kept playing it as i wanted to see how some players careers went.
    I also wanted a new stadium, just moved in to a 52000 from a 12750 stadium. I won 2 CL titles although the last was 6 years ago, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia are still bogey teams, got tonked 6-1 on agg in the semis last year by Real and 7-2 on agg by Barca in the 1st KO the year before. No team from Hungary has reached the group stages of the CL except after i won it and there was an automatic spot for the next year. A few years a team has made the KO rounds of the Euro cup but overall its disappointing, mostly as they always face teams from italy, england or spain in qualifying and then lose by 1 or 2 goals on agg.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by moon_goat View Post
    Just wondering if someone could help me, i wanna manage Kiruna in Sweden, but i've saved the game at the end of November (as stated in the OP) and repeatedly loaded the game/continued to 1st December to get a new influx of teams. I've done this maybe 30/40 times now, and it's the same 2 teams every single time

What am i doing wrong?
    If you are starting from 2010, the promoted teams will probably be hard-coded due to their RL promotion. Best to start from 2011.

Amateur
    Pogon, 2009, Gundo's FM09 European Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Thebaker View Post
    Oddly i enjoyed this save a lot - will get fm12 tomorrow. Up till now i am in 2046 - kept playing it as i wanted to see how some players careers went. I also wanted a new stadium, just moved in to a 52000 from a 12750 stadium. I won 2 CL titles although the last was 6 years ago, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia are still bogey teams, got tonked 6-1 on agg in the semis last year by Real and 7-2 on agg by Barca in the 1st KO the year before. No team from Hungary has reached the group stages of the CL except after i won it and there was an automatic spot for the next year. A few years a team has made the KO rounds of the Euro cup but overall its disappointing, mostly as they always face teams from italy, england or spain in qualifying and then lose by 1 or 2 goals on agg.
    Really pleased you made it! When's the new challenge going live?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15