Customised squad views going missing [Bug]

I didn't realize ... i set my personal view of the squad in team section and in the tactics section. After the match i did see ... so i do it again ... and after the match disappeard again.

I don't know if is a problem after every match ... but i like to personalize my view and i lost for 3 time ... them.

Anyone have the same BUG? It's not a big BUG ... absolutly but during the game is usefull to manage your view

Marco

I second this but I do believe it's a really annoying bug. I find my customize view really important because I want to see everything important in one view only. It takes some time to create it so for me, it's really annoying. I won't spend 5 minutes creating the custom view again, every time I visit the tactics screen.

Hopefully, I don't have to wait until December before this gets fixed. There's going to be a hotfix for the Spain problem right? Perhaps the hotfix can also include the solution to this problem.

Thank you in advance SI.

Just wondering if anyone else is losing the customised squad views they set up when they load a saved game which had them before?

I like having the squad view cluttered up with value and contract details but when i reload my saved game they have disappeared and I just have the standard ones again.

Yes, real buzz kill for me as I find the custom views important for getting all the info I need at a glance!

Highly annoying to have them keep dissapearing!!! Especially after fiddlign around to have it all fit (multiple times - before I realised it was a bug)

ARG!

Archived