If you drive around, find the postman, will he give you your Amazon package?

If you drive around, find the postman, will he give you your Amazon package

i am bored!

i want to start a game!

I am a shrews fan, but never start with shrews, but learn the game first. I am thinking of being newcastle united.

This is why i'm quite glad my postman is fairly consistent with his deliverys so i dont get irritated that its not here.

Although sadly i have to wait on a courier bringing my new PC which is 10x worse as i've no idea when it will get here and to top it off even when it gets here i cant hook it up as i cant find the power lead for my monitor so have no screen and possibly wont have one by tonight :(

My postman has come and gone and not left my amazon package!!!!!!!!!! Wish i hadn't paid extra to ensure it turned up today!!!! Damn you Amazon!!!

Are you sure that its your regular postman that will bring your package to you? Anytime I order something from amazon it comes in a van (DHL or UK MAIL). I haven't got my game from amazon yet either.:thdn::mad:

Really, he should not. I'm a postman and we're not supposed to give anything out, it physically has to be delivered. But it's entirely the postmans choice, whether he wants to run the risk of giving it to you.

I've just been to see my postman and he has no packets for me, therefore Play.com haven't sent it soon enough (said it was dispatched wednesday, utter lies). So I'm going to buy it on Steam and send the ordered disc back. The service from Play has gone downhill since they grew :(

Are you sure that its your regular postman that will bring your package to you? Anytime I order something from amazon it comes in a van (DHL or UK MAIL). I haven't got my game from amazon yet either.:thdn::mad:

Small things go with Royal Mail / Post man. Bigger things go with a different courier - I believe this started during the strikes the other year.

Small things go with Royal Mail / Post man. Bigger things go with a different courier - I believe this started during the strikes the other year.

I take back everything I said about the postman. My copy of FM2011 has just arrived by regular post! I will stay on the forum for a while then I am off to uninstall fm2010 and the fm2011 demo then get stuck into the new game.

I'm the same, I ordered from Amazon and it hasn't arrived, and I did it First Class. I came home from school early to play it aswell (the beauty of only having one lesson on a Friday :D) I'm not even sure mine has been dispatched yet :S

I'm the same, I ordered from Amazon and it hasn't arrived, and I did it First Class. I came home from school early to play it aswell (the beauty of only having one lesson on a Friday :D) I'm not even sure mine has been dispatched yet :S

sorry to hear that - its disappointing im sure

GAME let me down, I preordered in Septmeber and it got dispatched yesterday. The local GAME store which is 25 miles away have told me I would be able to purchase a copy from them today if necessary and then once I recieve the parcel from the online GAME store I can take it there and get a refund. Ive spent all morning sorting out and saving tactics in the demo to not waste any time. The postie is in the next street so I am just waiting for him to come before I decide whether to go and travel 25 miles to get it from the local GAME store. If it doesnt come by the posite, I am already peed with GAME as I have heard people who ordered it later than me have got there copy and I will be even more so peed off.

I will keep you posted.....

Sorry to hear about all your guys problems with pre-orders :( The only way to stop the total crap service of the big companies is for everyone to send the game back and get a refund which most of you are doing.

I've never pre-ordered because stores talk the talk but don't deliver, literally...well not on time atleast.

Am a postman and people do that all the time, just ask him , be nice take ur id and a few letters with your adress on it. it saves him the work of going to your door :)

the flip side is that it means you have to stop and rumage through your bag for it, if its in the bag your carrying at the time, that is. If I had a package that needed signing for or was too big for the letter box i'dflag my customers down when they were in their cars and hand it over to them!

the flip side is that it means you have to stop and rumage through your bag for it, if its in the bag your carrying at the time, that is. If I had a package that needed signing for or was too big for the letter box i'dflag my customers down when they were in their cars and hand it over to them!

How would you know anything about what postmen go through? :p :p :p

The postman went shooting by our window on his bike so I stomped to go to get my coat on to go and travel 25miles to buy the game from the local GAME store. He popped it through the letterbox

lol

I knew my package had arrived at my uni because I tracked the package and it was 'delivered' however the package notices hadn't been put out yet, and usually you have to wait for that! (I know from past experience!)

But this time I went to reception and said I've received a very important package, and I'm about to catch a train and I need it! So she gave it to me!! Yahoo!

I'll lie, cheat, even KILL my way to Football Manager!!

Archived