Just encountered a huge bug.

I started unemployed, went on holiday till the start of December and applied for a few jobs in Sweden. Got approached by IFK Malmo, I was on the negotiations screen and I clicked back to check out their facilities etc... and I couldn't get back onto the contract screen. I tried everything but it wouldn't let me, I then checked the news item and apperantly I had accepted the offer. I waited for the next day and it didn't confirm me as the manager... I waited a few more days, nothing. Waited 2 weeks and still nothing, apperantly i'm still unemployed but yet according to the news item I accepted the Malmo offer.

I can't re-apply for the Malmo job, the option isn't there anymore. I'm not on their staff list as the manager either.

Surely this is a fairly big bug? Just because I clicked on the 'back' icon during negotiations to check out their facilities I can no longer apply for a job there and I apperantly confirmed the offer and yet according to their information page and my manager information page i'm not even with them LOL. Talk about confusing.

Will have to restart the game again and holiday till December again, extremely annoying.

Archived