+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,200 of 2230

Thread: [FM11] IK Tord - Becoming the best in Europe using only youth products

Part-Timer

Amazing read, last time I've had a read in the thread you were struggling in the 2nd tier

What is your team chemistry level? I guess it should be "the players would die for each other" or something like this since you don't have signings.

Semi Pro

So, another 50 seasons and you win the Champions League, eh?

I've been skimming through this thread (mostly at work ) and quite enjoying it. Keep it up, monumental achievement to win the cup.

Amateur

Just read this from the start! Great thread, found myself cheering you on and cursing when a run of form crumbled!

Looking forward to seeing this progress

Amateur

No updates there days

Youth Team

Give the lad a break, he's got exams!

Semi Pro
    Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career 2011, Minecraft username: aparke1

I will get back to this thread when my exams finish which is on the 3rd of June. I can use fm as a cure for my inevitable hangover on the 4th

Good luck with the exams Hrbfcrule.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by hrbfcrule View Post
    I will get back to this thread when my exams finish which is on the 3rd of June. I can use fm as a cure for my inevitable hangover on the 4th
    sort your priorities out mate. fm > exams.

Amateur

Great read, tied up a couple of hours of my work afternoon! Off the back of reading this I am going to embark on a Swedish lowest league epic career.

Amateur

I wish you to succeed with your exams!

Amateur

Aye best of luck with these exams!

Semi Pro

Right I am back thanks for everyone baring with me and thanks for the good luck messages.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpinjamie View Post
    Great read, tied up a couple of hours of my work afternoon! Off the back of reading this I am going to embark on a Swedish lowest league epic career.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hierro:FromReal2TheReebok View Post
    Just read from start to finish. As I did yesterday with Flamers' Icelandic thread.

Top notch stuff, really enjoyable and inspiring read.
    Been meaning to start an obscure long time save for a little while and you two have really helped fuel the desire.
    I just need to decide where!

Keep it up!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thehollowman View Post
    Just read this from the start! Great thread, found myself cheering you on and cursing when a run of form crumbled!

Looking forward to seeing this progress
    Quote Originally Posted by noikeee View Post
    So, another 50 seasons and you win the Champions League, eh?

I've been skimming through this thread (mostly at work ) and quite enjoying it. Keep it up, monumental achievement to win the cup.
    Thanks, glad you all are enjoying it

Quote Originally Posted by emgergo View Post
    Amazing read, last time I've had a read in the thread you were struggling in the 2nd tier

What is your team chemistry level? I guess it should be "the players would die for each other" or something like this since you don't have signings.
    The squad harmony has consistently been above 80% normally nearer 90%. Haven't seen it at 100% yet though

Quote Originally Posted by Crispypaul View Post
    I've got an Annelunds game going too! Although I'm just starting my 3rd and am in the First Division South.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo Willenté View Post
    Tough month that one. Playing two of the top teams. Have to say, I'm loving this challenge.

I've started my own with Annelunds IF (chose Sweden because of the 4 tiers), it's a brilliant idea. Only second season in and am comfortably mid table. Saved myself in the Rel Playoffs last season.

The rush you get when one of your crappy players scrambles one over the line against a top team is brilliant!

Can you remember how much roughly it cost you to upgrade youth facilities at each step?
    Good luck with both your saves.

I'm not sure on the exact amount for the facilities upgrade but it is quite a lot. Ive gone from basic to above average youth facilities+youth academy and its cost at least £5-6M

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    I'm awesome at Press Conferences now, I can tell what the question is from the answers, so I just batter through them in 5 seconds flat. They're boring, but I'd rather do them myself than have the Assistant potentially mess up and destroy morale.
    My assistant seems to do alright, never had a problem with a player reacting badly besides its just too repetetive for me even if you can answer them all in about 10 seconds.

Amateur

we expect action now mate! haha! good luck to tord! cant wait!

Semi Pro

August 2032

League: Tord 1-1 Mjallby
    We were looking for the win to get one over on our rivals but we struggled. Mjallby started well and took the lead in the 1st half. We countered that with a much better performance in the 2nd half and Peter Jansson (YP33) equalised, in the end a fair result.

Euro Cup 3rd Qual Rnd 2nd Leg: Leiria (6) 3-1 (2) Tord
    We were effectively out of it after the 1st leg but we did give it a good go in the 2nd leg. Unfortunately our defence collapsed 3 times in 7 mins before Albin Carlsson (YP55) scored his 1st goal for the club and restored a bit of pride.

League: Elfsborg 1-1 Tord
    Jorgen Melki (YP37) got us off to a great start with a goal in the 4th min and we almost held on but the barrage by Elfsborg was too much and we conceded in the 84th min.

Swedish Cup Quarter Final: AIK e2-1 Tord
    Was expecting to get beaten badly, especially as we fielded a weakened team. But Rikard Andersson (YP54) gave us a shock lead. AIK weren't having things all their own way as we dominated most of the match. But we paid for a lapse of concentration just before half time as AIK pounced on it to equalise. They then went on to win it extra time as our poor fitness showed through.

League: Hammarby Fotboll 1-0 Tord
    Our poor run continues as we failed to register a single shot on target in this match. Our European hopes let alone our title hopes are fading.

League: Tord 1-0 Halmstad
    The perfect match to find some form. Halmstad are 2nd from bottom and in poor form. We finally showed what we are capable of and destroyed them, the only problem is we struggled to finish our chances. Eventually Jorgen Melki (YP37) broke the deadlock with 15 mins remaining.

League: Helsingborg 0-0 Tord
    Should have had another 3 points but our poor finishing cost us again. Could have drawn level with 3rd place.

Semi Pro

Still up there!

Part-Timer

Good to have you back and Tord continuing to perform.

Quote Originally Posted by hrbfcrule View Post
    The squad harmony has consistently been above 80% normally nearer 90%. Haven't seen it at 100% yet though
    Best I've ever seen is 97%, I imagine to go higher than that you need perfectly matching personalities throughout your team.

Amateur

it looks you've some time to play fm lol! come on! we expect you stronger! put in yp49 to score loads of goals!

Part-Timer

Not shocked your team has done poorly last month. Look at the layoff they had!

Welcome back, and here's to a successful conclusion to the season. Not predicting anything, mind you; don't want you to feel burdened with that. ;)

Semi Pro

This is epic! What a challenge!

Amateur

Great to have you back. Only five points behind. This is still possible.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton View Post
    Great to have you back. Only five points behind. This is still possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by withnail316 View Post
    This is epic! What a challenge!
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DSYoungEsq View Post
    Not shocked your team has done poorly last month. Look at the layoff they had!

Welcome back, and here's to a successful conclusion to the season. Not predicting anything, mind you; don't want you to feel burdened with that.
    Yer I should have kept them training over my exam period. Thanks for not predicting anything, I don't need the extra pressure

Quote Originally Posted by deadmeat21 View Post
    it looks you've some time to play fm lol! come on! we expect you stronger! put in yp49 to score loads of goals!
    He had a great start to the season but has struggled towards the end

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers View Post
    Still up there!
    Yep, any of the top 4 still have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Romanista1994 View Post
    Good to have you back and Tord continuing to perform.

Best I've ever seen is 97%, I imagine to go higher than that you need perfectly matching personalities throughout your team.
    Yer I'd expect it to be almost impossible to get 100%

Semi Pro

September 2032

League: Tord 1-0 Syrianska Kerburan
    Completely dominated the game but struggled to create good chances to score. Luckily Erik Carlsson (YP41) took one of the few half chances we had.

League: Tord 1-0 Gefle
    Similar story to the previous match, this time Jorgen Melki (YP37) getting our only goal.

League: Djurgarden 1-2 Tord
    A great win to complete the perfect month on the club front. Viktor Andersson (YP53) scored in the 1st half to give us something to show for our performance. However struggling Djurgarden hit back right after the break. It looked like we were going to drop precious points but for a Jorgen Melki (YP37) 87th min penalty.

U21 Euro Championship Qualifying

U21 Euro Quals: Finland U21's 1-2 Sweden U21's
    2 1st half goals from Andreas Danielsson and Bjorn Arvidsson calmed my nerves. But as soon as we conceded in the 2nd half I expected the worse. Instead we composed ourselves and held on to our slim advantage.

U21 Euro Quals: Sweden U21's 2-1 England U21's
    We effectively we guaranteed 2nd before this match and had a small chance at 1st if we won by a big enough margin. Not that it mattered as the winners and the top 4 in the "2nd place table" go through to a playoff. Basically a win would definately see us qualify, a draw would mean it depends on other results and a loss would see us out of the competition. To be honest I didn't fancy our chances against a strong England side. My fear wasn't helped when England scored almost immediately. However what came next was incredible. Bjorn Arvidsson equalised and just before half time Andreas Lindahl gave us the lead. We held out for the whole of the 2nd half to claim a fantastic win. Wasn't enough for 1st place in the group but we did top the 2nd place table.

All this means we need to beat Serbia in a 2 legged playoff next month to qualify for the 2033 U21 Euro Championships

Last edited by hrbfcrule; 04-06-2011 at 21:30.

Semi Pro

October 2032

League: Tord 3-0 Atvidaberg
    A brace from Peter Jansson (YP33) early in the 1st half set the tone for the match. They didn't help themselves by going down to 10 men with still over an hour to play. We didn't really capitalise on that until the 87th min when Jonas Andersson (YP49) made it 3.

League: Syrainska FC 1-2 Tord
    We played terribly all match yet still won. Syrianska took the lead but an own goal and a Jorgen Melki (YP37) header, both in the last 5 mins of the game, turned the game around.

League: Tord 0-2 AIK
    Our title hopes effectively gone now . We struggled really badly all match and in truth AIK could have helped themselves to goals.

League: Malmo FF 0-1 Tord
    I guess my players were trying to apologize for not showing up last match. We were predicted to struggle but Jorgen Melki (YP37) was again on hand to net the winner.

U21 Euro Championship Playoff

Playoff: Sweden U21's 1-0 Serbia U21's
    A great performance and result, Nicolas Ohlander got the only goal of the game in the 16th min. The perfect home leg, winning and not conceding.

Playoff: Serbia U21's (2) 2-1 (2)a Sweden U21's
    We made a great start but started to fade as the match wore on. Bjorn Arvidsson gave us the lead and a vital away goal in the 13th min. You may have thought that we should be comfortably through now. Oh no, as ever we have to do things the hard way and make me suffer as much as possible Serbia equalised just after half time and then took the lead in the 85th min to set up a nail biting last few mins. Fortunately we didn't completely balls things up and managed to scrape through on away goals.

Semi Pro

November 2032

League: Tord 2-0 IFK Goteborg
    So we were out of the running for the title and already guaranteed a Euro Cup place but still we wanted to end on a high. We did just that in 3 1st half mins. Peter Jansson (YP33) got our 1st and an own goal was our 2nd. There was last day drama though AIK lost to 15th place Djurgarden 2-0 and IK Sirius beat Helsingborg 3-0. This meant IK Sirius won the title thanks to greater goal difference (IK Sirius on +31, AIK on +30).

Amateur

2nd consecutive "2nd position" and this time with 10 more points! awesome! the next year we want the title! you can do it!

edit: i just noticed that you came 3rd but it's the same! europe is waiting for u!
    Last edited by deadmeat21; 04-06-2011 at 22:19.

Part-Timer

Good finish to the season. Obviously, you got them motivated after their lackluster August! I'm predicting that you seriously challenge for and will take the title next season!

Oops, me and my big mouth...

Amateur

Great to have ya back ;) Unlucky with missing out just :/

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brFM2011 View Post
    Great to have ya back. Unlucky with missing out just :/
    Thanks, we are getting closer and closer tot the title

Quote Originally Posted by deadmeat21 View Post
    2nd consecutive "2nd position" and this time with 10 more points! awesome! the next year we want the title! you can do it!

edit: i just noticed that you came 3rd but it's the same! europe is waiting for u!
    I know we dropped a position on last year but like you said we have gained 10 points. So I think this season was an improvement on last year. Also 62 points would have been enough to win the title in 17 of the previous 22 seasons. 1 team even won it with 52 points.

Quote Originally Posted by DSYoungEsq View Post
    Good finish to the season. Obviously, you got them motivated after their lackluster August! I'm predicting that you seriously challenge for and will take the title next season!

Oops, me and my big mouth...
    Damn you:mad:

Semi Pro

So its happened again

Obviously I have reasked the board to upgrade youth and training facilities right after they cancelled them and again they have accepted.

End of Season update will be later today

Part-Timer

Nothing more frustrating than when the board announce the cancellation of long term plans such as training facility improvements.....hopefully they will dig the cash out from behind the back of the sofa!

Youth Team

Stupid board! So close to the title - if just that result against AIK had gone the other way you'd have done it

Good luck for next season - can't be a long wait for your first title now.

Amateur

I've just spend my entire sunday afternoon reading through this thread and I'm left speechless. Amazing carreer so far. Especially because (no offence) your players are quite bad. Currently playing in the Russian 2nd tier and I doubt even one of your players is good enough for my team. So once again, amazing achievement!

Also a very strange Allsvenskan, with Sirius and Mjällby being topteams and the two Syrianska's being midtable teams. Would you mind showing how GIF Sundsvall has performed over the years? And do you know how Bystrom performed after you sold him to LB07 in 2021?

Edit: Have you considered improving your trainings facilities AFTER the youth facilities have been improved? It might be that the cost of the two together is simply too high, but the cost of only one of them might be bearable.

Semi Pro

Stupid board! So close to the title - if just that result against AIK had gone the other way you'd have done it

Good luck for next season - can't be a long wait for your first title now.
    Yer just 1 result away Our end of season form was incredible, in the last 10 games we won 8, drew 1 and lost 1

Quote Originally Posted by GioGio85 View Post
    Nothing more frustrating than when the board announce the cancellation of long term plans such as training facility improvements.....hopefully they will dig the cash out from behind the back of the sofa!
    Yer it is quite frustrating especially as it takes a long time from when you ask for them to be upgraded to when you get a new intake with the upgraded facilities. I think it takes 2 or 3 seasons before you finally start seeing the product.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhand View Post
    I've just spend my entire sunday afternoon reading through this thread and I'm left speechless. Amazing carreer so far. Especially because (no offence) your players are quite bad. Currently playing in the Russian 2nd tier and I doubt even one of your players is good enough for my team. So once again, amazing achievement!

Also a very strange Allsvenskan, with Sirius and Mjällby being topteams and the two Syrianska's being midtable teams. Would you mind showing how GIF Sundsvall has performed over the years? And do you know how Bystrom performed after you sold him to LB07 in 2021?

Edit: Have you considered improving your trainings facilities AFTER the youth facilities have been improved? It might be that the cost of the two together is simply too high, but the cost of only one of them might be bearable.
    No offence taken I know the players are playing way above their abilities.

I didn't really have a knowledge of Swedish football before I started this save so I didn't really know how good the teams were. I had heard of a few eg AIK, Malmo FF and Djurgarden so I assumed they would be the good ones. I do know that IK Sirius have had a remarkable rise from the 3rd tier to winning the title for 3 successive seasons.

I am afraid Johan Bystrom (YP2) has retired so I have no screenshots of him however I had kept an eye on him before. Its fair to say that his career abruptly ended as soon as he left us. I don't think he had 1 decent season at LB07 and he slowly ended up being a reserve player for them till he retired.

Here is GIF Sundsvall's league history. They had a really bright period early on in the save but ever since they've struggled, for the past 5 or 6 seasons they've been challenging for the First Division North title but have yet to claim it.

Despite their torrid time in the league the Swedish Cup has been reasonably succesful considering they have been mainly a 2nd or 3rd tier side. They have reached the final twice losing out to Umea on penalties in 2019 and 3 years later to IK Sirius 4-1.

They reached the Euro Cup on 2 occasions: 2015 and 2016 reaching the 2nd and 3rd qualifying rounds respectively.

That's a very good point about the faciltiies luckily since you have to wait a bit before you can ask the board for something else I have only asked them to upgrade the youth facilities. I was going to ask them to upgrade training facilties as well but I will wait to see if your theory is correct.

Semi Pro

End of Season Report: IK Tord, Swedish Premier Division 2032

League Table, League Graph
    Squad

Only 1 loss at home combined with the best away record in the league saw us challenging for the title right until the last. Unfortunately a dip in form in August meant that even though we took 25 points from the remaining 30 it wasn't enough to claim our 1st title. We fell 2 points short, in 17 of the previous 22 seasons our points total would have been enough to secure 1st but not this time. The loss to AIK in the 3rd last match cost us dearly.

Super Cup

Played reasonably well but IK Sirius were a tad better and deserved the win.

Swedish Cup

We didn't manage to retain the cup but at least we didn't embarass ourselves. We blundered past both Assyriska and Nykoping on penalties and in extra time respectively. Before finally succumbing to AIK also in extra time.

Euro Cup

Not quite as eventful as last year as we were drawn against Leiria. I had no clue what to expect from them but it turns out they are pretty good. They thrashed us 3-1 home and away to cut our European campaign very short.

U19's

League

Previously I hadn't signed the U19's up for tthe U19 league because we were short on money. I finally decided to give it a go just to help improve the quality of players coming through. They didn't disappoint either, finishing 2nd in their group just 1 point off the leaders, a good sign of things to come hopefully.

Youth Players (At the Club)

Jonas Andersson (YP27) - Is slowly making way for the younger players, plays a bit part now as his career winds down.

Bojan Ohlsson (YP29) - Not quite at the level he was last season but still very impressive.

Anton Dahlberg (YP30) - Had a much improved season, also was very impressive at the striking end, scoring 4 and assisting another 6.

Peter Jansson (YP33) - Just like last time, he struggled after a great season. This was mainly due to 4 injuries in the season which kept him out for over 2 months in total.

Hakan Larsson (YP35) - Even more assists than last season. Incredible. Averaged 1 every 2 games.

Jorgen Melki (YP37) - A great versatile player for us. Covers in defence and scores in midfield. My choice for our player of the season.

Niklas Svensson (YP38) - A good season for him, just 33 conceded with 14 clean sheets.

Niclas Carlsson (YP39) - Struggled despite his amount of playing time, if I could afford to let him go I would.

Erik Carlsson (YP41) - Is slowly improving, racked up his highest ever goal tally in a season with 9.

Martin Hansson (YP43) - Injuries forced him to play a lot this season which uncovered him as one of the weak links in the squad.

Joakim Dahlberg (YP44) - Played a couple of games, pretty poor in both.

Magnus Kjellman (YP45) - Mr average, does his job well but doesn't really excell.

Rasmus Svard (YP46) - Was incredibly poor this season, don't know whats got into him.

Hakan Neilsen (YP47) - Has recovered well from his injuries and is still playing at the high level he has been playing his whole career.

Jonas Andersson (YP49) - Top scorer for us with 11 goals but it could have been so much more if he had continued his good form into the latter part of the season.

Erik Mansson (YP50) - Only played 11 times but was impressive when he came on.

Martin Persson (YP51) - Only a handful of games for him, didn't exactly shine either.

Roger Magnusson (YP52) - Hiding in Hakan Neilsen (YP47)'s shadow at the moment which is a shame because he seems to be a decent player as well.

Viktor Andersson (YP53) -Did alright and considering he is only 19 he could become a vital player for us in a few seasons.

Rikard Andersson (YP54) - I thought he played alright. Scored twice and set up 4 goals in his 16 appearances. 13 of those were off the bench as well.

Albin Carlsson (YP55) - Shock of the season. I only brought him ou the U19's to make up the numbers really but instead he was one of our top players of the season. Only 19 years old as well.

Finances - Again our facilities were cancelled but we will continue to make profit and eventually they have to get accepted.

Code:

Season--------------League---------------Position-------------Swedish Cup--------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
     2010         Second Division EG           10th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A 
     2011         Second Division EG            4th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A
     2012         Second Division EG            3rd               Prelim Rnd                  N/A                       N/A
     2013         Second Division EG            1st                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2014         First Division South          9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2015         First Division South          9th                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2016         First Division South          2nd                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2017         First Division Elite         14th                    Quarters               N/A                       N/A
     2018         First Division Elite          6th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2019         First Division Elite         11th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2020         First Division Elite         13th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2021         First Division Elite          4th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2022         First Division Elite          1st                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2023         Premier Division             12th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2024         Premier Division             11th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2025         Premier Division              9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2026         Premier Division              9th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2027         Premier Division              5th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2028         Premier Division              4th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2029         Premier Division              5th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2030         Premier Division              3rd                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2031         Premier Division              2nd                 Winners                4th Qual                     N/A
     2032         Premier Division              3rd                 Quarters               3rd Qual                     N/A

International Section

Results

A fantastic season started with a win over Malta in March. It then got better as wins over Finalnd and England got us into the playoffs for a place in the 2033 U19 Euro Championships. We got a favourable draw with Serbia. Beat them 1-0 at home then lost 2-1 away to go through on away goals.
    Last edited by hrbfcrule; 05-06-2011 at 20:10.

Semi Pro

Roll of Honour - Leagues

Code:

Premier League

---------Champions---------Champions League--------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated------------ 2010/11 | Man Utd | Chelsea Arsenal Aston Villa | Liverpool Tottenham Sheff Wed (FA) Man City (EC) | Fulham Blackpool Newcastle 2011/12 | Man Utd | Man City Arsenal Liverpool | Chelsea Watford (LC) Birmingham (FA) | Sunderland West Ham Wolves 2012/13 | Man Utd | Liverpool Arsenal Chelsea | Man City Aston Villa Tottenham (FA) | Sheff Wed West Brom Forest 2013/14 | Chelsea | Man Utd Tottenham Arsenal | Liverpool Man City Aston Villa | Portsmouth Hull Barnsley 2014/15 | Chelsea | Man Utd Tottenham Liverpool | Man City Arsenal Aston Villa (LC) | Stoke Charlton Plymouth 2015/16 | Man Utd | Chelsea Tottenham Arsenal | Man City Liverpool Aston Villa | Burnley Watford Preston 2016/17 | Man Utd | Chelsea Arsenal Aston Villa| Tottenham Man City Wigan (FA) Liverpool (EC) | West Ham Bristol R P'boro 2017/18 | Aston V | Chelsea Arsenal Man Utd | Liverpool Tottenham Wigan Man City (EC) | Barnsley Leicester WBA 2018/19 | Arsenal | Chelsea Aston Villa Tottenham | Man Utd Man City Bolton (FA) | Charlton Sheff Utd Burnley 2019/20 | Chelsea | Man Utd Aston Villa Arsenal | Tottenham Man City Leeds (FA) Birmingham (LC)| Forest Portsmouth Leicester 2020/21 | Aston V | Chelsea Man Utd Liverpool | Tottenham Arsenal Bolton (FA) | Leeds Preston Watford 2021/22 | Man Utd | Aston V Liverpool M'boro | Tottenham Man City Everton (FA) | Portsmouth Sheff Wed Yeovil 2022/23 | Aston V | Chelsea Man utd Arsenal | Tottenham Liverpool Man City | West Ham Leicester Sheff Utd 2023/24 | Tottenhm| Chelsea Man Utd Liverpool | Aston V Man City Arsenal | Charlton Bristol R Watford 2024/25 | Arsenal | Aston V Liverpool Man Utd(CL)| Tottenham Chelsea Man City Blackburn (FA) | Sheff Wed Fulham Swansea 2025/26 | Man Utd | Chelsea Aston Villa Liverpool | Arsenal Tottenham Man City | Newcastle Forest Portsmout 2026/27 | Aston V | Man Utd Liverpool Tottenham | Man City Chelsea Birmingham (LC) Arsenal (EC) | Preston P'borough Bristol R 2027/28 | Chelsea | Man Utd Aston V Tottenham | Arsenal Liverpool Sunderland (FA) | Leicester Newcastle Swansea 2028/29 | Aston V | Man Utd Arsenal Tottenham | Man City Chelsea Liverpool (EC) Birmingham | Fulham Forest P'borough 2029/30 | Man Utd | Chelsea Liverpool Aston V | Arsenal Tottenham Man City | West Ham Portsmouth Sheff Wed 2030/31 | Aston V | Chelsea Arsenal Man Utd | Man City Tottenham West Ham (LC) | Preston Notts Co Swansea 2031/32 | Man Utd | Aston V Arsenal Tottenham | Chelsea Liverpool Sunderland (FA) | West Ham Newcastle Forest

Code:

Ligue 1

---------Champions--------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated--------------- 2010/11 | Monaco | Lyon Marseille | Lille AS Nancy Strasbourg (FC) | Stade Brestois Lens A-Avignon 2011/12 | Lyon | PSG Marseille | Monaco Stade Rennais Guingamp (FC) | Toulouse Le Mans Nantes 2012/13 | Lyon | Monaco Lille | Stade Rennais Bordeaux Marseille | Grenoble Auxerre Caen 2013/14 | Lyon | Bordeaux Monaco | PSG Marseille Stade Rennais | Ajaccio Nice Amiens 2014/15 | Lyon | Lille Monaco | Marseille Bordeaux Boulogne | Montpellier Valenciennes Le Mans 2015/16 | Lyon | Monaco PSG Bourdeaux | Tours Marseille Lille | Lens Vannes Paris 2016/17 | Lyon | Monaco Marseille | PSG Lille Valenciennes (FC) | AS Cannes Tours FC Strasbourg 2017/18 | Lyon | PSG Lille Monaco | Bordeaux Marseille Guingamp (FC) | Le Mans Montpellier SC Bastia 2018/19 | Lyon | Lille Bordeaux | PSG Marseille Monaco | Angers Boulogne Valenciennes 2019/20 | Lyon | Monaco Lille | PSG Marseille AS Canet (FC) | Stade de Reims Chateauroux AS Cannes 2020/21 | Lyon | Lille PSG | Bordeaux Marseille Schiltigheim (FC) | Troyes Strasbourg Paris FC 2021/22 | Lyon | PSG Lille | Monaco Bourdeaux FC Sete 34 (FC) | RC Lens FC Gueugnon Sannis SG 2022/23 | Lyon | Lille PSG | Monaco Marseille ES Paulham (FC) | Tours Troyes Grenoble 2023/24 | Lyon | Lille PSG | Monaco Marseille Toulon-le Las (FC)| Boulogne Valenciennes Angers 2024/25 | Lyon | Bourdeaux Marseille | Lille PSG D'Aizenay (FC) | Sannois Vannes FC Gueugnon 2025/26 | Lyon | Lille Marseille | PSG Monaco Ginglin-Cesson(FC)| Lens Guingamp Troyes 2026/27 | Monaco | Lyon Lille | Marseille PSG Joue FC (FC) | Ajaccio AS Beauvais Nantes 2027/28 | Lyon | Monaco PSG | Lille St Etienne Nancy (FC) | Troyes Nancy Vannes 2028/29 | Lyon | Lille Marseille | St Etienne PSG USJA Carquefou(FC)| Valenciennes Strasbourg Auxerre 2029/30 | M'seile| Lyon Lille | PSG St Etienne Tours (FC) | RC Lens Tours Troyes 2030/31 | Lyon | Marseille Monaco | St Etienne Lille PSG | Nancy FC Rouen Ajaccio 2031/32 | Lyon | Lille Marseille | Monaco PSG Bourdeaux | GF 38 St. De Reims Vannes OC
    Code:

German 1st Division

----------Champions-----------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated----------------- 2010/11 | Schalke | Dortmund Wolfsburg | FC Bayern W. Bremen Leverkusen | Kaiserslauten St Pauli Mainz 2011/12 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg Stuttgart | Aachen Leverkusen Bochum (GC) 1860 Munchen | Hannover Freiburg 2012/13 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg Schalke | W. Bremen Dortmund Karlsruhe Ahlen (GC) | Nurnberg Gladbach Dusseldorf 2013/14 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen HSV | Schalke Wolfsburg Aachen Koln (GC) | Offenbach 1860 Munchen 2014/15 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern Dortmund | W.Bremen Stuttgart Schalke | Frankfurt Mainz 2015/16 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Schalke | W.Bremen Dortmund Duisburg (GC) | Bochum Duisburg 2016/17 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern Wolfsburg | Schalke Hoffenheim HSV Aachen (GC) | Dusseldorf Ahlen 2017/18 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg | Schalke HSV Dortmund (GC) | Burghausen Dresden Hertha BSC 2018/19 | Leverkusen| Hoffenheim FC Bayern | Wolfsburg Dortmund Aachen Offenbach (GC)| Karlsruhe Gladbach 2019/20 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Dortmund | Hoffenheim HSV Wolfsburg Aachen | Kaiserslauten St Pauli 2020/21 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Stuttgart Wolfsburg| HSV Dortmund Aachen | Offenbach Cottbus Jena 2021/22 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern Hoffenheim | Wolfsburg Dortmund Aachen Jena (GC) | Bielefeld Dresden 2022/23 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern Schalke | Hoffenheim Wolfsburg HSV | Koblenz Duisburg Wehen 2023/24 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Werder Bremen | Dortmund HSV Wolfsburg | Dusseldorf Hertha BSC 2024/25 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg Leverkusen | Dortmund(EC)HoffenheimStuttgart Schalke (GC) | Karlsruhe Wehen Osnabruck 2025/26 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg HSV | Stuttgart Hoffenheim Aachen | Hertha BSC Frankfurt 2026/27 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern HSV | Dortmund Wolfsburg Aachen (GC) | Gladbach Bielefeld Augsburg 2027/28 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg | Dortmund HSV Hoffenheim | Dusseldorf Offenbach 2028/29 | FC Bayern | Dortmund Levrkusen Wolfsburg| HSV Stuttgart Hoffenheim | Osnabruck Kaiserslautern 2029/30 | FC Bayern | Stuttgart Dortmund | Leverkusen Wolfsburg HSV | Offenbach Karlsruhe Eintracht 2030/31 | FC Bayern | HSV Dortmund | Leverkusen Hoffenheim Stuttgart | St Pauli Nurnberg 2031/32 | Leverjusen| HSV Wolfsburg | Dortmund FC Bayern Schalke | Gladbach Bielefeld Jena
    Code:

Serie A

---------Champions----------Champions League----------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated--------------- 2010/11 | Juventus | Sampdoria Roma Inter (CL)| AC Milan Palermo Napoli Udinese (IC) | Chievo Lecce Brescia 2011/12 | Juventus | AC Milan Inter Sampdoria | Palermo Napoli Genoa | Atalanta Torino Novara 2012/13 | Napoli | AC Milan Fiorentina Roma | Juventus Genoa Roma (IC) | Bologna Bari Cesena 2013/14 | Juventus | Roma Palermo Genoa | Napoli Fiorentina Cagliari (IC) | Sassuolo Triestina Modena 2014/15 | Inter | Napoli Roma AC Milan | Juventus Udinese Genoa (IC) | Lecce Brescia Empoli 2015/16 | AC Milan | Napoli Sampdoria Juventus | Genoa Inter Udinese (IC) | Cesena Vicenza Chievo 2016/17 | Inter | AC Milan Napoli Udinese | Roma Palermo Genoa (IC) | Ascoli Atalanta Siena 2017/18 | Palermo | Juventus AC Milan Napoli | Udinese Inter Genoa | Cremonese Livorno Cittadella 2018/19 | Inter | Fiorentina Napoli AC Milan | Catania Roma Juventus | Sassuolo Bologna Atalanta 2019/20 | AC Milan | Fiorentina Juventus Roma | Napoli Palermo Inter | Novara Ascoli Bari 2020/21 | Inter | AC Milan Juventus Palermo | Genoa Sampdoria Napoli | Salernitana Bologna Pescara 2021/22 | Juventus | AC Milan Roma Parma | Napoli Palermo Sampdoria | Chievo Cremonese Reggina 2022/23 | Juventus | Napoli AC Milan Inter | Palermo Roma Fiorentina | Torino Grosseto Verona 2023/24 | Napoli | Inter Juventus Palermo | Udinese AC Milan Sampdoria (IC) | Atalanta Bologna Cesena 2024/25 | Juventus | Inter Palermo Napoli | AC Milan Roma Genoa | Siena Ascoli Vicenza 2025/26 | Napoli | Inter Juventus | Roma AC Milan Sampdoria | Crotone Grosseto Piacenza 2026/27 | Juventus | Roma Inter Napoli | AC Milan Sampdoria Parma | Bari Atalanta Monza 2027/28 | Napoli | Juventus Inter AC Milan | Genoa Roma Fiorentina (IC) | Chievo Novara Salernitana 2028/29 | Napoli | Genoa Juventus Lazio | Inter Palermo Roma | Bolgna Piacenza Juve Stabia 2029/30 | Cagliari | Juventus Inter Napoli | Roma Genoa AC Milan | Ascoli Verona Grosseto 2030/31 | Juventus | Napoli AC Milan Roma | Inter (EC) Fiorentina Lazio Palermo | Bologna Chievo Piacenza 2031/32 | Inter | Napoli Roma Genoa | AC Milan Cagliari Juventus | Ascoli Benevento Siena
    Code:

La Liga

----------Champions--------Champions League------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------Relegated---------------- 2010/11 | R. Madrid| Barcelona At. Madrid Athletic |Villareal Sevilla Sporting | Racing Almeria Osasuna 2011/12 | Barcelona| R.Madrid Villareal At. Madrid|Sevilla Valencia Getafe (SC) | Tenerife Numancia Xerez 2012/13 | R.Madrid | Barcelona Valencia At. Madrid|Sevilla Mallorca Osasuna (SC) | Almeria Hercules Levante 2013/14 | R.Madrid | Barcelona At. Madrid Malaga |Sevilla Villareal Valencia | Girona Osasuna Recreativo 2014/15 | R.Madrid | Barcelona At. Madrid Sevilla |Malaga Villareal Valencia (SC) | Racing R. Sociedad Betis 2015/16 | R.Madrid | Barcelona Sevilla Villareal |At. Madrid Valencia Deportivo | Recreativo Murcia Elche 2016/17 | Barcelona| Sevilla At. Madrid Villareal |R.Madrid Athletic Vallodolid (SC) | Numancia Cadiz Oviedo 2017/18 | Barcelona| Sevilla Getafe At. Madrid|Zaragoza R.Madrid Valencia | Hercules Sant Andreu Racing 2018/19 | Barcelona| Sevilla Malaga Valencia |Zaragoza R.Madrid Villareal | Salamanca Alaves Albacete 2019/20 | Barcelona| Villareal R.Madrid Sevilla |At. Madrid Athletic Valencia | Almeria Elche Cadiz 2020/21 | Barcelona| R.Madrid Sevilla Villareal |At. Madrid Athletic Valencia (SC) | Mallorca Celta Gimnastic 2021/22 | Barcelona| Sevilla R.Madrid Athletic |Malaga At. Madrid Getafe (SC) | Hercules Cordoba Las Palmas 2022/23 | Barcelona| Sevilla R.Madrid Villareal |Athletic Valencia At. Madrid | Valladolid Oveido Racing 2023/24 | Barcelona| Sevilla Athletic R.Madrid |Villareal At. Madrid Getafe (SC) | Betis Celta Ceuta 2024/25 | Barcelona| R.Madrid At. Madrid Athletic |Sevilla Villareal Valencia | Gimnastic Alaves Murcia 2025/26 | R.Madrid | Villareal At. Madrid Athletic |Sevilla Barcelona Valencia | Levante Oviedo Hercules 2026/27 | R.Madrid | Villareal At. Madrid Barcelona |Athletic Sevilla Getafe | Eibar Xerez Granada 2027/28 | R.Madrid | Athletic At. Madrid Barcelona |Valencia Villareal Sevilla (EC) Deportivo| Valladolid Gimnastic Sant Andreu 2028/29 | R.Madrid | Atletic Barcelona Sevilla |At. Madrid Getafe Zaragoza | Xerez Alaves Hercules 2029/30 | R.Madrid | Sevilla Villareal Barcelona |At. Madrid Athletic Valencia | Granada Celta Alcorcon 2030/31 | R.Madrid | Athletic At. Madrid Barcelona |Villareal Sevilla Valencia (SC) | Xerez Racing Eibar 2031/32 | Barcelona| R.Madrid Villareal Athetic |At. Madrid Valencia Sevilla | Levante Gimnastic Cordoba

Some teams got into Europe via winning or getting to the final of a cup, here is a key:

CL - Champions League
    EC - Euro Cup
    FA - FA Cup
    LC - League Cup
    FC - French Cup
    GC - German Cup
    IC - Italian Cup
    SC - Spanish Cup

If there is nothing next to a team's name then they got into Europe via their league position

Semi Pro

Roll of Honour - Cups

Champions League

2010/11: Inter e4-1 R.Madrid
    2011/12: Man Utd 3-1 Barcelona
    2012/13: Real Madrid 4-0 AC Milan
    2013/14: Man Utd 1-0 Lyon
    2014/15: R.Madrid 1-2 Barcelona
    2015/16: Lyon p1-1 Chelsea
    2016/17: Barcelona 2-1 PSG
    2017/18: Leverkusen 0-2 Lyon
    2018/19: Aston Villa 0-4 Sevilla
    2019/20: Arsenal 3-0 Leverkusen
    2020/21: Arsenal 0-2 Leverkusen
    2021/22: Man Utd 4-2 Barcelona
    2022/23: Porto 2-0 Liverpool
    2023/24: Barcelona 3-2 FC Bayern
    2024/25: Man Utd 2-1 FC Bayern
    2025/26: Arsenal 0-3 Athletic
    2026/27: Juventus 2-0 Man Utd
    2027/28: R. Madrid 2-1 Aston Villa
    2028/29: Napoli 0-1 FC Bayern
    2029/30: Marseille 2-3 Napoli
    2030/31: Aston Villa 3-1 Marseille
    2031/32: Aston Villa 1-1p R.Madrid

Euro Cup

2010/11: Man City 3-1 Napoli
    2011/12: FC Bayern e2-1 Leverkusen
    2012/13: Genoa 1-3 Palermo
    2013/14: Porto 2-1 Juventus
    2014/15: Liverpool p1-1 Marseille
    2015/16: Man City 0-2 Arsenal
    2016/17: Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd
    2017/18: Real Madrid 2-3e Man City
    2018/19: Liverpool 1-3 Inter
    2019/20: Man Utd 2-0 Tottenham
    2020/21: Porto 3-1 Athletic
    2021/22: Porto 4-0 Bolton
    2022/23: Lyon 3-2 Tottenham
    2023/24: Leverkusen 1-2 Tottenham
    2024/25: Dortmund p1-1 Sporting CP
    2025/26: Sevilla p1-1 Palermo
    2026/27: AC Milan 0-2 Arsenal
    2027/28: Athletic 0-0p Sevilla
    2028/29: AC Milan 0-1 Liverpool
    2029/30: Lille 3-0 At. Madrid
    2030/31: Villareal 0-2 Inter
    2031/32: Valencia 1-1p Lille

FA Cup

2010/11: Sheff Wed 1-3 Chelsea
    2011/12: Man Utd e2-1 Birmingham
    2012/13: Tottenham p2-2 Blackburn
    2013/14: Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea
    2014/15: Tottenham 3-2 Man Utd
    2015/16: Liverpool 1-3 Man Utd
    2016/17: Man Utd 3-1 Wigan
    2017/18: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea
    2018/19: Bolton 2-3e Chelsea
    2019/20: Arsenal 2-1 Leeds
    2020/21: Chelsea 1-1p Bolton
    2021/22: Everton 1-4 Man Utd
    2022/23: Tottenham 1-2 Chelsea
    2023/24: Tottenham 1-2 Man Utd
    2024/25: Middlesbrough 1-2 Blackburn
    2025/26: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool
    2026/27: Liverpool p2-2 Chelsea
    2027/28: Chelsea 2-1 Sunderland
    2028/29: Birmingham 0-2 Man Utd
    2029/30: Watford 0-1 Man City
    2030/31: Liverpool 0-1 Arsenal
    2031/32: Man Utd 3-1 Sunderland

French Cup

2010/11: Strasbourg 1-0 Lorient
    2011/12: Guingamp 2-1 Lyon
    2012/13: Marseille 3-1 AS Monaco
    2013/14: Marseille 1-3 Lyon
    2014/15: Lyon 4-0 Caen
    2015/16: Bourdeaux 3-0 Vannes
    2016/17: Valenciennes 2-1 Nancy
    2017/18: Guingamp 2-1 FC Sochaux
    2018/19: Stade Rennais 1-2 AS Monaco
    2019/20: AS Canet 2-1 US Saint-Omer
    2020/21: Schiltigheim 1-0 AS Plouhinec
    2021/22: FC Sete 34 1-0 Entente Perrier Vergeze
    2022/23: ES Paulhan 2-1 Nancy
    2023/24: Toulan-Le Las 1-0 AS Prix
    2024/25: US Sarre-Union 0-1 La France D'Aizenay
    2025/26: Ginglin Cesson 1-0 Nancy
    2026/27: Joue FC Touraine 2-1 USM Montargis
    2027/28: Jarville 0-4 Nancy
    2028/29: USJA Carquefou 2-0 Jarville
    2029/30: Bourdeaux 1-2 Marseille
    2030/31: Lille 2-0 Havre AC
    2031/32: Marseille 1-0 Havre AC

German Cup

2010/11: HSV 1-3 FC Bayern
    2011/12: FC Bayern 2-1 Bochum
    2012/13: Ahlen 1-3 Schalke
    2013/14: HSV 1-1p Koln
    2014/15: Schalke 4-1 Leverkusen
    2015/16: FC Bayern 4-0 Duisburg
    2016/17: Stuttgart 1-1p Schalke
    2017/18: Wolfsburg p0-0 Dortmund
    2018/19: Leverkusen 1-0 Offenbach
    2019/20: FC Bayern 0-3 Hoffenheim
    2020/21: Leverkusen 2-0 HSV
    2021/22: Jena 1-0 Aachen
    2022/23: Leverkusen 1-2 FC Bayern
    2023/24: FC Bayern 2-0 Leverkusen
    2024/25: FC Bayern 3-1 Schalke
    2025/26: Wolfsburg 1-1p FC Bayern
    2026/27: Aachen 2-0 Dortmund
    2027/28: FC Bayern 2-2p Dortmund
    2028/29: Wolfsburg 1-0 HSV
    2029/30: Stuttgart 2-0 Leverkusen
    2030/31: FC Bayern 2-0 Leverkusen
    2031/32: FC Bayern 1-0 Stuttgart

Italian Cup

2010/11: Napoli 1-2 Udinese
    2011/12: Palermo 2-1 Lazio
    2012/13: Roma 3-0 Juventus
    2013/14: Cagliari 1-2 Juventus
    2014/15: Napoli 2-4 Genoa
    2015/16: AC Milan 1-2 Udinese
    2016/17: Genoa 3-2 Napoli
    2017/18: Inter p2-2 Udinese
    2018/19: Fiorentina 2-0 Inter
    2019/20: Roma 1-2 AC Milan
    2020/21: AC Milan 5-2 Juventus
    2021/22: Napoli 1-1p Palermo
    2022/23: Palermo 2-1 AC Milan
    2023/24: Juventus 3-0 Sampdoria
    2024/25: Napoli 1-2 Palermo
    2025/26: Inter 0-1 AC Milan
    2026/27: Juventus 3-1 Napoli
    2027/28: Roma 0-2 Fiorentina
    2028/29: Genoa 3-2 Palermo
    2029/30: Napoli 1-2e Juventus
    2030/31: Napoli 0-2 Juventus
    2031/32: Juventus 4-1 Napoli

Spanish Cup

2010/11: At.Madrid 1-0 R.Madrid
    2011/12: R.Madrid 3-2 Getafe
    2012/13: Valencia 1-2 Osasuna
    2013/14: R.Madrid 2-1 Barcelona
    2014/15: Valencia 0-3 R.Madrid
    2015/16: R.Madrid 2-0 Barcelona
    2016/17: Valladolid 2-3e Villareal
    2017/18: Barcelona 2-1 At Madrid
    2018/19: Barcelona 5-0 R.Madrid
    2019/20: R.Madrid e4-2 Barcelona
    2020/21: Valencia p1-1 Sevilla
    2021/22: Deportivo 0-1 Getafe
    2022/23: Barcelona 4-1 R.Madrid
    2023/24: Villareal 1-2 Getafe
    2024/25: Valencia 1-3 Villareal
    2025/26: At Madrid 0-1 Athletic
    2026/27: Barcelona 1-2 R.Madrid
    2027/28: Villareal 3-0 Sevilla
    2028/29: R.Madrid e4-3 Sevilla
    2029/30: Sevilla 2-0 Valencia
    2030/31: Athletic 1-2e Valencia
    3031/32: R.Madrid 3-2 Sevilla

European Championship

2012: Portugal 2-0 Holland *England failed to qualify, finishing behind Wales and Switzerland in their group.
    2016: Poland 1-0 Serbia wtf??? *England do their standard early knockout stage exit by losing 2-0 to France in the 2nd Round.
    2020: France 2-1 Portugal *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were knocked out by Portugal 3-1
    2024: Czech Rep 1-1p Germany *England got knocked out in the 2nd Round by Germany despite having already beaten them in their group.
    2028: Holland 0-1 Germany *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were beaten 1-0 by Serbia
    2032: Portugal 1-0 France *England reached the 2nd Round where they were knocked out by Belgium 3-1

World Cup

2014: Germany 0-0p Brazil *England reached the 2nd round before being knocked by Belgium 2-0
    2018: Brazil 0-2 Belgium *England came 3rd by beating Serbia 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff. They lost to Brazil 2-0 in the semis.
    2022: France 1-0 Spain *England reached the semi finals where they lost to Spain. They then lost to Brazil in the 3rd place playoff
    2026: Portugal e3-2 Argentina *England reached the semi finals where they lost 1-0 to Argentina. They beat Holland 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff
    2030: England 1-0 Holland

If you want any updates on specific teams don't hesitate to ask

Semi Pro

Code:

IK Tord: All Matches

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%------------- 2010 24 6 8 10 24 (1.00) 27 (1.13) -3 25% 2011 22 9 7 6 38 (1.73) 29 (1.32) +9 41% 2012 23 10 5 8 32 (1.39) 29 (1.26) +3 43% 2013 24 14 7 3 41 (1.71) 24 (1.00) +17 58% 2014 30 11 8 11 41 (1.37) 38 (1.27) +3 37% 2015 28 10 6 12 43 (1.54) 35 (1.28) +8 36% 2016 30 16 8 6 50 (1.67) 27 (0.90) +23 53% 2017 37 10 16 11 44 (1.19) 44 (1.19) +0 27% 2018 34 17 3 14 37 (1.09) 34 (1.00) +3 50% 2019 31 11 6 14 37 (1.19) 48 (1.55) -11 35% 2020 34 13 5 16 39 (1.15) 46 (1.35) -7 38% 2021 32 14 9 9 45 (1.41) 34 (1.06) +11 44% 2022 31 13 10 8 29 (0.94) 21 (0.68) +8 42% 2023 31 7 9 15 22 (0.71) 43 (1.39) -21 23% 2024 31 7 10 14 23 (0.74) 38 (1.23) -15 23% 2025 31 11 5 15 34 (1.10) 44 (1.42) -10 35% 2026 32 12 9 11 36 (1.13) 38 (1.19) -2 38% 2027 31 13 6 12 36 (1.16) 32 (1.03) +4 42% 2028 31 10 15 6 38 (1.23) 29 (0.94) +9 32% 2029 31 15 9 7 46 (1.48) 32 (1.03) +14 48% 2030 31 13 12 6 33 (1.06) 28 (0.90) +5 42% 2031 41 20 15 6 58 (1.41) 39 (0.95) +19 51% 2032 36 19 9 8 50 (1.39) 36 (1.00) +14 53% ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Total 706 281 197 228 876 (1.24) 795 (1.13) +81 40%
    Code:

IK Tord: Home Matches

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%------------- 2010 12 5 5 2 15 (1.25) 10 (0.83) +5 42% 2011 11 5 4 2 21 (1.91) 13 (1.18) +8 45% 2012 12 7 3 2 22 (1.83) 12 (1.00) +10 58% 2013 12 8 3 1 21 (1.75) 8 (0.67) +13 67% 2014 15 6 3 6 16 (1.07) 13 (0.87) +3 40% 2015 14 7 4 3 24 (1.71) 13 (0.93) +11 50% 2016 14 10 4 0 24 (1.71) 5 (0.36) +19 71% 2017 19 6 9 4 25 (1.32) 17 (0.89) +8 32% 2018 16 10 2 4 20 (1.25) 14 (0.88) +6 63% 2019 15 6 3 6 16 (1.07) 17 (1.13) -1 40% 2020 16 10 1 5 23 (1.44) 20 (1.25) +3 63% 2021 15 10 4 1 29 (1.93) 10 (0.67) +19 67% 2022 15 7 5 3 18 (1.20) 12 (0.80) +6 47% 2023 15 5 5 5 13 (0.87) 19 (1.27) -6 33% 2024 16 5 8 3 14 (0.88) 10 (0.63) +4 31% 2025 15 8 4 3 21 (1.40) 13 (0.87) +8 53% 2026 15 8 4 3 21 (1.40) 14 (0.93) +7 53% 2027 16 9 3 4 24 (1.50) 12 (0.75) +12 56% 2028 16 9 4 3 25 (1.56) 10 (0.63) +15 56% 2029 15 10 5 0 30 (2.00) 15 (1.00) +15 67% 2030 15 10 5 0 19 (1.27) 4 (0.27) +15 67% 2031 19 14 3 2 30 (1.58) 12 (0.63) +18 74% 2032 17 10 5 2 24 (1.41) 14 (0.82) +10 59% ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Total 345 185 96 64 495 (1.43) 287 (0.83) +208 54%

Code:

IK Tord: Away Matches

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%------------- 2010 12 1 3 8 9 (0.75) 17 (1.42) -8 8% 2011 11 4 3 4 17 (1.55) 16 (1.45) +1 36% 2012 11 3 2 6 10 (0.91) 17 (1.55) -7 27% 2013 12 6 4 2 20 (1.67) 16 (1.33) +4 50% 2014 15 5 5 5 25 (1.67) 25 (1.67) +0 33% 2015 14 3 2 9 19 (1.36) 22 (1.57) -3 21% 2016 16 6 4 6 26 (1.63) 22 (1.38) +4 38% 2017 18 4 7 7 19 (1.40) 27 (1.32) -8 22% 2018 18 7 1 10 17 (0.94) 20 (1.11) -3 39% 2019 16 5 3 8 21 (1.31) 31 (1.94) -10 31% 2020 18 3 4 11 16 (0.89) 26 (1.44) -10 17% 2021 17 4 5 8 16 (0.94) 24 (1.41) -8 24% 2022 16 6 5 5 11 (0.69) 9 (0.56) +2 38% 2023 16 2 4 10 9 (0.56) 24 (1.67) -15 13% 2024 15 2 2 11 9 (0.60) 28 (1.87) -19 13% 2025 16 3 1 12 13 (0.82) 31 (1.94) -18 19% 2026 17 4 5 8 15 (0.88) 24 (1.41) -9 24% 2027 15 4 3 8 12 (0.80) 20 (1.33) -8 27% 2028 15 1 11 3 13 (0.87) 19 (1.27) -6 7% 2029 16 5 4 7 16 (1.00) 17 (1.06) -1 31% 2030 16 3 7 6 14 (0.88) 24 (1.50) -10 19% 2031 22 6 12 4 28 (1.27) 27 (1.23) +1 27% 2032 19 9 4 6 26 (1.37) 22 (1.16) +4 47% ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Total 361 96 101 164 381 (1.06) 508 (1.41) -127 27%

Code:

International: All Matches

--------Country-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%------------- Sweden U19 35 15 9 11 38 (1.09) 33 (0.94) +5 43% (2027-2030) Sweden U21 13 8 1 4 18 (1.38) 8 (0.62) +10 62% (2030-Present)

Semi Pro

That's a shitload of stats lol. Next year you'll win the league, although your players are terrible it must be said!

Semi Pro

Code:

------------Name-----------------------Appearances-----------Goals---------------Assists-----------Average Rating--------
    ---------------------------------------------------------GK: Goals Conc-----GK: Clean Sheets-----------------------------

Tony Thoren      (YP5)  (DC)      405 (444)          14 (14)                3 (6)                6.90
            (2010-2029)

Stefan Nilsson   (YP13) (DR, DC)  396 (420)           3 (4)                20 (20)               6.86
            (2012-2030)

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8)  (ST)      377 (400)         134 (141)              60 (64)               6.83
            (2011-2029)

Filip Linder     (YP6)  (GK)      348 (370)         414 (440)             101 (107)              6.75
            (2011-2030)

Anders Svensson  (YP16) (DC)      308 (320)          28 (30)               11 (11)               6.96
            (2013-2030)

Anton Dahlberg   (YP30) (DM, MC)  307 (325)          23 (23)               44 (44)               6.79  
            (2019-Present)

Anton Alvefelt   (YP1)  (DL, DR)  287 (305)           1 (1)                13 (15)               6.75
            (2010-2026)

Peter Jansson    (YP33) (ST)      271 (291)          95 (101)              34 (36)               6.87
            (2021-Present)

Johan Bystrom    (YP2)  (ST)      261 (280)          91 (101)              36 (38)               6.87
            (2010-2021)

Jonas Andersson  (YP27) (MC)      253 (271)          25 (27)               21 (21)               6.77
            (2018-Present)

Hakan Larsson    (YP35) (DM,MC)   253 (271)           7 (8)                62 (65)               6.86
            (2022-Present)

Bojan Ohlsson    (YP29) (DC, DL)  244 (269)           6 (6)                 9 (9)                6.87
            (2020-Present)

Jorgen Melki     (YP37) (DC,DM,MC)241 (259)          36 (37)                8 (12)               6.95
            (2023-Present)

Niclas Carlsson  (YP39) (DM, MC)  232 (243)          10 (10)               13 (13)               6.76
            (2023-Present)

Niclas Svensson  (YP38) (GK)      218 (235)         212 (241)              81 (84)               6.71
            (2023-Present)

Erik Carlsson    (YP41) (ST)      187 (209)          31 (37)               27 (30)               6.71
            (2024-Present)

Key: league (all competitions)

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by noikeee View Post
    That's a shitload of stats lol. Next year you'll win the league, although your players are terrible it must be said!

Thanks, to prove your point that my players are crap:

It's quite disheartening really

Amateur

You're a wizard, must be.

Youth Team

Haven't Villa done well! Who's their manager currently?

Bad luck this season, so close to the title but at least you've still got European football to look forward to

Better luck next season

Semi Pro

Preseason

Media Prediction: 6th
    Title Odds: 10-1
    Expectations: Continental Qualification through league position
    Wage Budget: £39,199 (£36,160)
    Wage Bill: £13,487 (£11,335)

Ticket price: £30.30 (£29.00)
    Season Ticket Holders: 1176 (1121)
    Season Ticket Price: £336.00 (£322.00)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

In the hope that I get a few more players who turn out like Albin Carlsson (YP55) I have decided to bring up 3 players. Still no sign of a decent striker though. None of them are great at the moment but hopefully they will improve:

Erik Johannesson (YP56) (MC) - Report

Simon Granlund (YP57) (DC, DM, MC) - Report

Jorgen Hajra (YP58) (DM, MC) - Report

Friendlies

Tonnere KC 2-1 Tord
    Miembeni 1-3 Tord
    Pedro Atletico 1-0 Tord
    Daejeon 2-0 Tord
    Kumamoto AC 0-2 Tord
    Bolivar 3-0 Tord
    FC Hiroshima 3-1 Tord
    Vitoria 2-0 Tord

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AK22 View Post
    Haven't Villa done well! Who's their manager currently?

Bad luck this season, so close to the title but at least you've still got European football to look forward to

Better luck next season
    Thanks, Villa's current manager is Pierluigi Casiraghi who in his playing career played for Monza, Juve, Lazio and Chelsea. His record managing Villa is very good, he took over in 2026 and has managed them for almost 400 games, winning 64% of them and scoring over 2 goals a game. He has won 4 cups with them and the league 3 times.

Semi Pro

March 2033

Friendly: Sweden U21's 1-1 Latvia U21's
    A disappoiting result and not one that reflected the match. We had 2 goals disallowed in the 1st half before Latvia controversially took the lead. We managed to salvage a draw in the 89th min through Albin Carlsson (YP55).

League: Kalmar FF 1-4 Tord
    A brilliant start to the league. Not just for us but for Peter Jansson (YP33) who becomes only the 2nd player at my time at Tord to score 4 in a match after Johan Bystrom (YP2) who did it in 2015.

League: Tord 1-0 Elfsborg
    A slightly shaky home start as we relied on a 75th min penalty from Jorgen Melki (YP37) to earn us all 3 points.

Friendly: Sweden U21's 1-2 Portugal U21's
    We put in a very good performance and were unlucky to lose such an even match. Portugal took the lead just before half time but Robert Ericson equalised 10 mins after the break. Only for Portugal to retake the lead almost straight away.

League: Syrianska Kerburan 1-2 Tord
    Our 100% record continues, but for how long? Peter Jansson (YP33) gave us the lead in the 8th min and Erik Carlsson (YP41) doubled it a quarter of the way through the match. Syrainska got 1 back in the 2nd half which was much more than they deserved as we had dominated from start to finish.

Semi Pro

Keeping up with AIK

Keep YP57 happy. 18 flair could see him be amazing, use him as a MC though. DC's with flair don't work
    Last edited by Flamers; 06-06-2011 at 14:35.

Amateur

nice start!!! let's go!!!

Part-Timer

Keeping up with AIK

Keep YP57 happy. 18 flair could see him be amazing, use him as a MC though. DC's with flair don't work
    Sure they do. They look amazing as they head the ball away from goal.

Amateur

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/t...itleOdds-7.png

Did they really sign Lionel Messi? Or was that somebody with the same name?

Also, could you give a little overview about how your attendances changed over the years?

Amateur

Considering this save puts him into his mid40s, I would assume same name.

Part-Timer

I'm just waiting for the moment when YP57 will try his high-flair brilliance out... in his own penalty area

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by emgergo View Post
    I'm just waiting for the moment when YP57 will try his high-flair brilliance out... in his own penalty area
    Djimi Traore's Cruyff turn on the goalline anyone?

Part-Timer

Before the 2002 world cup in a friendly I think Cannavaro skinned a forward about 5 metres from the Italian goal line, that was pretty impressive

Amateur

Djimi Traore's Cruyff turn on the goalline anyone?

Don't blame it on the Biscan,
    Don't blame it on the Hamann,
    Don't blame it on the Finnan,
    Blame it on Traore,
    He just can't, He just can't, He just can't control his feet.

Amateur

Could be they signed him on as a coach or something.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlc View Post
    Don't blame it on the Biscan,
    Don't blame it on the Hamann,
    Don't blame it on the Finnan,
    Blame it on Traore,
    He just can't, He just can't, He just can't control his feet.
    Made my day hahaha

Semi Pro

Keeping up with AIK

Yeah I'll be using him as a centre mid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhand View Post
    http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/t...itleOdds-7.png

Did they really sign Lionel Messi? Or was that somebody with the same name?

Also, could you give a little overview about how your attendances changed over the years?
    It wasn't Lionel Messi. It was a regen (Eyenga Messi) who is considerably worse

Here is my average attendances:

My ground's capacity is 5200

Semi Pro

April 2033

League: Tord 2-2 Mjallby
    Definately 2 points dropped rather than 1 gained. Mjallby led 1-0 at half time but Erik Carlsson (YP41) and Peter Jansson (YP33) both scored in quick succesion at the start of the 2nd half. Unfortunately Mjallby scored again in the 84th min to snatch a point.

League: Atvidaberg 1-2 Tord
    Jorgen Melki (YP37) scored a penalty in the 3rd min to give us a lead before Atvidaberg scored with their only shot on target in the match to level things up by half time. Luckily Jorgen Melki (YP37) was on hand to make it 2-1 halfway through the 2nd half. Atvidaberg threw in the towel by getting a player sent off a few mins later which ended their hopes of a comeback.

League: Tord 2-1 Assyriska
    Very similar to the Mjallby match. We went behind in the 1st half only for Erik Carlsson (YP41) and Peter Jansson (YP33) to score within the 1st 5 mins of the 2nd half. Fortunately Assyriska didn't go on to get a late equaliser.

League: AIK 3-2 Tord
    A very big match early on at the top and we threw it away (with help from the ref). We led 1-0 and 2-1 in the match with goals from Peter Jansson (YP33) and Rikard Andersson (YP54). But they made it 2-2 with 8 mins to go before the ref allowed an offside goal to stand in the 92nd min to make it 3-2 to AIK.

Amateur

Shame with the early 6 pointer :O

Amateur

i want yp49 to score now!!!!!

(keep on the great work mate!)

Semi Pro

May 2033

League: Tord 2-1 Umea FC
    Peter Jansson (YP33) gave us a the lead in the 1st half. Then 2 goals from Jorgen Melki (YP37), one at the wrong end, made the score 2-1 in our favour.

League: Gefle 1-1 Tord
    More own goals in this match. Gefle scored one to give us the lead in the 44th min before Hakan Larsson (YP35) repaid the deed in the 2nd half.

Swedish Cup 3rd Round: FC Gute 1-1p Tord
    We continue to stumble and struggle against lower league opposition. Penalties covered our blushes again. We went behind in the 25th min before Peter Jansson (YP33) levelled things up. Unfortunately this meant extra time which is not what we needed as we have 3 important games coming up in a short space of time. We got 2 serious (out for 1-2 months) injuries to 2 of our defenders, I think we have decent back-up but the loss will be a blow for us. We scraped through 4-3 on penalties after they missed their 5th one.

League: Tord 0-0 Malmo FF
    Was to be expected after playing 3 days ago. We weren't fit enough to try and attack whereas Malmo weren't good enough to break us down.

League: Tord 3-1 IFK Goteborg
    A much rejuvenated performance. Peter Jansson (YP33) and Jorgen Melki (YP37) got on the score sheet in the 1st half. Goteborg got 1 back 3 mins into the 2nd half but we defended well to prevent dropping the 3 points and Peter Jansson (YP33) even scored a 3rd for us in the dying seconds.

League: IK Sirius 1-1 Tord
    Despite them being the defending champions I secretly fancied our chances. Why? take a look at the league table below. Yep they have really struggled this season for some reason. They did sell a few players but the ones they did sell weren't exactly the ones responsible for their huge success. It was a very attacking and flowing game with plenty of chances, unfortunately we struggled to take our chances. IK Sirius took the lead in the 74th min but Peter Jansson (YP33) scored his 13th in as many games to rescue a point.

Semi Pro

June 2033

Euro U21 Qual Group 10: Sweden U21's 1-0 Faroe Islands U21's
    We treated this game as a warm up to the Euro Championships later on in the month. It was almost a disaster as we failed to capitalise on our dominance against the lowly Faroe Islands. Henric Ohlin managed to net a scrappy goal in the 85th min to get us the 3 points.

2033 U21 Euro Championships

Group Stage: Sweden U21'S 0-1 Italy U21's
    This match just showed the difference in quality between the 2 nations. They dominated the match yet only managed to score once. We were lucky it wasn't 4 or 5.

Group Stage: Poland U21's 1-0 Sweden U21's
    Really unlucky not to win this and I don't know how we didn't. Chance after chance passed us by and then they inevitable happened, Poland pounced on their only chance.

Group Stage: Sweden U21's 0-2 Holland U21's
    Again unlucky not to even get a draw. We were the much better team until Holland scored late in the 1st half. We then continued to push for a goal in the 2nd half until Holland scored a 2nd with 5 mins remaining.

For any interested here are the latter stages:

Semi Finals:
    Poland 1-3 England
    Holland 1-2 Germany

Final:
    England 3-0 Germany

Lets hope England can do this well in the U21 tournament irl
    Last edited by hrbfcrule; 11-06-2011 at 15:02.

Amateur

still by far the best read on these forums. well done mate for keeping us entertained and for making me check this forum a good 5 times a day just incase you have updated

Part-Timer

Glad to see you're still pushing on with the thread - long summer ahead?

Out of interest, would you describe yourself as a tactical master? I remember you asking for tips re: away tactics, but then on the flipside you seem to have nearly the worst players in the league, and are still challenging for the title comfortably.

Do you spend a lot of time adapting the tactics to fit your players, or did you just set it up on day 1 and run with it? Do you spend a lot of time tweaking before and/or during matches?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by the greyham View Post
    still by far the best read on these forums. well done mate for keeping us entertained and for making me check this forum a good 5 times a day just incase you have updated
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snooty_jim View Post
    Glad to see you're still pushing on with the thread - long summer ahead?

Out of interest, would you describe yourself as a tactical master? I remember you asking for tips re: away tactics, but then on the flipside you seem to have nearly the worst players in the league, and are still challenging for the title comfortably.

Do you spend a lot of time adapting the tactics to fit your players, or did you just set it up on day 1 and run with it? Do you spend a lot of time tweaking before and/or during matches?

I used to spend a lot of time tweaking the tactics but now I have found tactics that work reasonably well I hardly spend any time at all on them. Occasionally I change a few things if we have hard or easy opposition but mostly I leave it as it is. I don't know how I am challenging for the title if the players really are as bad as it says they are. I guess they must be underestimating them.

The players that come through the youth system generally already fit my tactics. For example I almost never get wingers coming through which is good as I have a 4-1-3-2 with 1 DM and 3 CM.

Semi Pro

July 2033

Swedish Cup 4th Round: Tord 3-1 Atvidaberg
    A comfortable win courtesy of Martin Hansson (YP43) and a brace from Peter Jansson (YP33).

League: Hammarby Fotboll 0-2 Tord
    Peter Jansson (YP33) and Erik Carlsson (YP41) were both on target to secure a surprisingly easy away win. Don't get too many of them.

League: Tord 3-2 Syrianska FC
    An absolutely hectic 1st half. We went 2-0 down inside 12 mins before Jonas Andersson (YP49) netted twice and Jorgen Melki (YP37) got another to completely turn the game around. Pity the 2nd half didn't live up to expectations.

League: Tord 2-1 Kalmar FF
    Peter Jansson (YP33) continued his great scoring streak with the opening goal in this match. Followed by a Hakan Larsson (YP35) goal to make it 2-0. Kalmar got 1 back but we held on comfortably.

Euro Cup 2nd Qual 1st Leg: Skonto 1-1 Tord
    Our European adventure starts against not very well known Skonto. Didn't really know what to expect from thembut judging by the 1st leg it looks like we should beat them. Jorgen Melki (YP37) took the lead from the penalty spot midway through the 1st half but Skonto equalised late on. Still this was a very good result for us to take into the home leg.

League: Elfsborg 3-3 Tord
    So unlucky not to get the win. Anton Dahlberg (YP30) and an own goal put us 2-0 up almost instantly but it took us just 3 mins of stupidity to throw it away. Elfsborg scored in twice right before half time to level things up. Bojan Ohlsson (YP29) then retook the lead for us 8 mins into the 2nd half. It looked like it was enough for the win until the 95th min when Elfsborg equalised

Euro Cup 2nd Qual 2nd Leg: Tord (3) 2-0 (1) Skonto
    The tie was wrapped up inside the opening half an hour, Jorgen Melki (YP37) and Peter Jansson (YP33) were both on target to send us through to the next round.

League: Tord 2-1 Helsingborg
    Jonas Andersson (YP49) bagged a brace, he only seems to be dealing in doubles this season. This was too much for Helsingborg who couldn't handle us despite us playing without our star striker, Peter Jansson (YP33).

Euro Cup 3rd Qual 1st Leg: Sigma Olomouc 2-3 Tord
    A fantastic away win, albeit rather lucky, gives us a great chance to get through to the last round of qualifying. Peter Jansson (YP33) scored twice in the 1st quarter of the match to give us a 2-0 lead. Sigma then got a goal back before half time. The 2nd half was pretty even but we put the game to be when Erik Johanneson (YP56) scored his 1st goal for the club 15 mins from time. Sigma hit back almost immediately but the damage has been done.

League: Tord 0-0 Syrianska Kerburan
    The sheer number of games in July has finally taken its toll. We were a shadow of our normal selves as we limped to a goalless draw.

Part-Timer

YES! Told ya. ;)

Your on your way. Though I note AIK have a game in hand that they should win. Still, your doing quite well indeed.

Semi Pro

WOOOOO only 1 loss It's going well! I see your suffering from "Iceland Syndrome" ;)

Amateur

awesome!!!!! yp49 the best!

Amateur

Fantastic!! Hope the good form continues!

Semi Pro

I'm back, been away for ages due to a mix of the forums being down and going on holiday. Good news is that I've got 2 seasons of updates to do, they should be done in the next few days.

Semi Pro

Good times! Explains why you haven't been on Steam :P

Part-Timer

Ahh, you have returned. Was wondering if you'd packed it in or not!

Amateur

Welcome back :P
    Getting giddy about these updates now.. :d

Amateur

Do you ever use scouts anymore to just scout the opposition or do you just decide to not employ them

Semi Pro

August 2033

Euro Cup 3rd Qual 2nd Leg: Tord (4) 1-1 (3) Sigma Olomouc
    We started off well and Jonas Andersson (YP49) practically sealed our place in the next round with a goal in the 38th min. A late equaliser from Olomouc didn't dampen our spirits much as we cruised to the 4th Qual round.

League: Mjallby 1-0 Tord
    We played rubbish but that stop me feeling hard done by as we lost out to a 92nd min goal.

Swedish Cup Quarter Final: Gefle 2-0 Tord
    Our cup run was abruptly halted as Gefle scored twice in 5 mins to win a very even match.

League: Tord 1-0 Atvidaberg
    Jorgen Melki (YP37)
    ended our winless run with his goal early in the 2nd half.

Euro Cup 4th Qual 1st Leg: FC Twente 1-0 Tord
    We were drawn against a relatively big side. I just hoped we didn't get embarrassed. The reality was far from it as we more than held our own. We created a few chances but quality shone through in the end as Twente scored late on.

League: Assyriska 0-0 Tord
    Another disappointing league performance leaves our title hopes in disarray. The match against AIK is getting increasingly more important after all these dropped points.

Euro Cup 4th Qual 2nd Leg: Tord (1) 1-2 (3) FC Twente
    Again we far from embarrased ourselves. We had the better of the 1st half and Peter Jansson (YP33) gave us a real sight of the group stages when he scored in the 20th min. The dream stayed alive until the 65th min when Twente equalised. Before insult was added to injury as the grabbed the winner in the 92nd min.

League: Tord 0-1 AIK
    A big match in which we just didn't turn up. The title falls further out our reach as we slump to defeat. Again we lost out thanks to a late goal. This one in the 89th min.

Last edited by hrbfcrule; 21-07-2011 at 00:48.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MR_Average View Post
    Do you ever use scouts anymore to just scout the opposition or do you just decide to not employ them
    I don't have any scouts. I may change that in future as money has become less tight.

Semi Pro

September 2033

League: Umea FC 0-1 Tord
    Maybe this is the start of our luck changing, Peter Jansson (YP33) grabbed a late winner after a generally uninspiring performance.

League: Tord 3-1 Gefle
    That late goal seems to have done the trick. Erik Carlsson (YP41) gave us an early lead before Jonas Andersson (YP49) added a 2nd 3 mins into the 2nd half. Gefle got a goal back but Jonas Andersson (YP49) squashed any thoughts of come back before they had even begun as he netted 2 mins later.

League: Tord 2-0 IK Sirius
    A good win over a revived IK Sirius side. After a terrible start they have propelled their way into the top 4. Viktor Andersson (YP53) and Erik Carlsson (YP41) both got on the scoreshhet for us.

Semi Pro

October 2033

League: Malmo FF 0-0 Tord
    It was a very bad tempered affair and not one of great quality either. A red card apiece and numerous yellow cards but no goals.

League: IFK Goteborg 2-2 Tord
    Jorgen Melki (YP37) got us off to a poor start by missing a penalty in the 3rd min. This was rubbed in by Goteborg scoring in the 37th min. Peter Jansson (YP33) and Hakan Larsson (YP35) looked to have dug Melki out of a hole until Goteborg equalised in the 79th min. Surely the title was out of our reach now.

League: Syrianska FC 2-3 Tord
    An absolutely incredible match. We went 2-0 down inside a half an hour and it stayed that way into the 80th min. Then an incredible feat occured, Jonas Andersson (YP49), Viktor Andersson (YP53) and Niclas Carlsson (YP39) all scored within 7 mins of each other to completely turn the game around. It looks like its too little too late in terms of the league title though.

League: Tord 2-1 Hammarby Fotboll
    Niclas Carlsson (YP39)
    scored twice before Hammarby got one back. At least our home campaign ended on a high.

Semi Pro

November 2033

League: Helsingborg 0-2 Tord
    We end the campaign well but it is ultimately another disappointment as the title slipped from our grasp again. Peter Jansson (YP33) and Jorgen Melki (YP37) gave us a final day win over Helsingborg.

Part-Timer

Ah, the board goes silent for a month, but nothing changes in Sweden, where drawn games are still your bane.

Hope your next season's recruits include a wonder striker!

Semi Pro

Your consistent. Looking forward to next season ;)

Semi Pro

End of Season Report: IK Tord, Swedish Premier Division 2033

League Table
    , League Graph
    Squad

We started well but ultimately we lost the title in August as we lost our way a bit. Combine that with AIK doing the double over us and it was clear we didn't deserve to win the league this season.

Swedish Cup

Managed to get to the Quarter Finals again this time losing out harshly to Gefle.

Euro Cup

Got quite lucky with the draw and we were so close to taking advantage of it and getting into the group stages. We managed to beat Skonto and Sigma Olomouc before narrowly missing out in both legs to FC Twente.

U19's

League

Good news for the future as the U19's eased to victory in an albeit easy group.

Youth Players (At the Club)

Jonas Andersson (YP27) - Was only used occasionally and it looks like his usefulness for the club has gone. Just a matter of time before he retires or his contract runs out.

Bojan Ohlsson (YP29) - Was mainly just backup this season due to his form taking a huge dip. Was very unimpressive this season but I am sure he still has a bit to give.

Anton Dahlberg (YP30) - Wasn't as good as last season but was still an integral part of the team.

Peter Jansson (YP33) - Started banging them away again this season, 24 in 36 including 17 league goals saw him collect the Swedish Premier Division Golden Boot.

Hakan Larsson (YP35) - Not nearly as many assists as the last two seasons but still seemed to be indirectly involved in most attacking moves.

Jorgen Melki (YP37) - Another great season 10 goals in all although a few were penalties. Solid in defence as well.

Niklas Svensson (YP38) - Conceded 35 in 36 with 11 clean sheets. Not as good as last season but he isn't entirely to blame for that.

Niclas Carlsson (YP39) - He picked himself up from a poor season last season. A fantastic display at mc and dmc throughout the season.

Erik Carlsson (YP41) - His best season yet, just the 6 goals but also got 11 assists this time around.

Martin Hansson (YP43) - Still one of the weaker players of the squad although he is improving.

Joakim Dahlberg (YP44) - Same old story, played a few games and didn't do particularly great.

Magnus Kjellman (YP45) - Still goes about his job silently. Another solid display.

Rasmus Svard (YP46) - He's fallen out of favour with me as other players have done much better than him and have now moved above him in the pecking order.

Hakan Neilsen (YP47) - Still performs at his extremely high level, has been a fantastic player all the time for us.

Jonas Andersson (YP49) - Played reasonably throughout the season, was much overshadowed by Peter Jansson (YP33) but still did his bit with 8 goals.

Erik Mansson (YP50) - Hasn't improved as quickly as I would have liked. Still a lot of time for him to do so though.

Martin Persson (YP51) - Has struggled with his career at Tord and it doesn't look like its going to get any better for him.

Roger Magnusson (YP52) - Starting to move out of Hakan Neilsen (YP47)'s shadow and is claiming the left back position as his own pushing Neilsen to centre back.

Viktor Andersson (YP53) -A bright prospect for us. One of our better players and at only 20 I expect much more to come.

Rikard Andersson (YP54) - Not playing particularly great and could be on his way put if things don't drastically improve.

Albin Carlsson (YP55) - Couldn't quite match his debut season in the 1st team but he didn't exactly play badly.

Erik Johannesson (YP56) - Didn't play too much so not much to go on but he looks like could become a great player in the future.

Simon Granlund (YP57) - Was pretty poor, probably a mistake bringing him into the 1st team as he is clearly not ready for it.

Jorgen Hajra (YP58) - Much like Simon Granlund (YP57) he looks to be out of his depth.

Finances - I took Rhand's advice and asked for only the youth facilities to be upgraded this time. It seems to have worked as there are no cancellations as of yet.

Code:

Season--------------League---------------Position-------------Swedish Cup--------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
     2010         Second Division EG           10th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A 
     2011         Second Division EG            4th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A
     2012         Second Division EG            3rd               Prelim Rnd                  N/A                       N/A
     2013         Second Division EG            1st                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2014         First Division South          9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2015         First Division South          9th                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2016         First Division South          2nd                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2017         First Division Elite         14th                    Quarters               N/A                       N/A
     2018         First Division Elite          6th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2019         First Division Elite         11th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2020         First Division Elite         13th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2021         First Division Elite          4th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2022         First Division Elite          1st                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2023         Premier Division             12th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2024         Premier Division             11th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2025         Premier Division              9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2026         Premier Division              9th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2027         Premier Division              5th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2028         Premier Division              4th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2029         Premier Division              5th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2030         Premier Division              3rd                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
     2031         Premier Division              2nd                 Winners                4th Qual                     N/A
     2032         Premier Division              3rd                 Quarters               3rd Qual                     N/A
     2033         Premier Division              2nd                 Quarters               4th Qual                     N/A

International Section

Results

A draw against Latvia followed by a loss to Portugal and a narrow win against Faroe Islands didn't exactly signal a great start. Things didn't go any better in The U21 Euro Championships as we lost all 3 group games although we deserved more than that. Things picked up after that as we won all remaining games bar 2 qualifiers against Spain.

2033 U21 Euro Championships
    Last edited by hrbfcrule; 22-07-2011 at 17:28.

Reserves

As happens so often, I was off the forums for months, but was never going to take long to go back to this thread now I'm back. Plus I can still be around for that first title. Definitely one of the best threads on here, and in fact with a lot of motivation and patience problems on FM for me atm (That's what I get testing out a low-rep career save, still adjusting to letting myself move on and having to reign in the instinct to feel like moving and holidaying too much) and reading this will probably help me stick at tasks.

Semi Pro

Roll of Honour - Leagues

Code:

Premier League

---------Champions---------Champions League--------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated------------ 2010/11 | Man Utd |Chelsea Arsenal Aston Villa |Liverpool Tottenham Sheff Wed (FA) Man City (EC) | Fulham Blackpool N'castle 2011/12 | Man Utd |Man City Arsenal Liverpool |Chelsea Watford (LC) Birmingham (FA) | Sunderland West Ham Wolves 2012/13 | Man Utd |Liverpool Arsenal Chelsea |Man City Aston Villa Tottenham (FA) | Sheff Wed West Brom Forest 2013/14 | Chelsea |Man Utd Tottenham Arsenal |Liverpool Man City Aston Villa | Portsmouth Hull Barnsley 2014/15 | Chelsea |Man Utd Tottenham Liverpool |Man City Arsenal Aston Villa (LC) | Stoke Charlton Plymouth 2015/16 | Man Utd |Chelsea Tottenham Arsenal |Man City Liverpool Aston Villa | Burnley Watford Preston 2016/17 | Man Utd |Chelsea Arsenal Aston Villa|Tottenham Man City Wigan (FA) Liverpool (EC) | West Ham Bristol R P'boro 2017/18 | Aston V |Chelsea Arsenal Man Utd |Liverpool Tottenham Wigan Man City (EC) | Barnsley Leicester WBA 2018/19 | Arsenal |Chelsea Aston Villa Tottenham |Man Utd Man City Bolton (FA) | Charlton Sheff Utd Burnley 2019/20 | Chelsea |Man Utd Aston Villa Arsenal |Tottenham Man City Leeds (FA) Birmingham (LC)| Forest Portsmouth Leicester 2020/21 | Aston V |Chelsea Man Utd Liverpool |Tottenham Arsenal Bolton (FA) | Leeds Preston Watford 2021/22 | Man Utd |Aston V Liverpool M'boro |Tottenham Man City Everton (FA) | Portsmouth Sheff Wed Yeovil 2022/23 | Aston V |Chelsea Man utd Arsenal |Tottenham Liverpool Man City | West Ham Leicester Sheff Utd 2023/24 | Tottenhm|Chelsea Man Utd Liverpool |Aston V Man City Arsenal | Charlton Bristol R Watford 2024/25 | Arsenal |Aston V Liverpool Man Utd(CL)|Tottenham Chelsea Man City Blackburn (FA) | Sheff Wed Fulham Swansea 2025/26 | Man Utd |Chelsea Aston Villa Liverpool |Arsenal Tottenham Man City | Newcastle Forest Portsmout 2026/27 | Aston V |Man Utd Liverpool Tottenham |Man City Chelsea Birmingham (LC) Arsenal (EC) | Preston P'borough Bristol R 2027/28 | Chelsea |Man Utd Aston V Tottenham |Arsenal Liverpool Sunderland (FA) | Leicester N'castle Swansea 2028/29 | Aston V |Man Utd Arsenal Tottenham |Man City Chelsea Liverpool (EC) Birmingham | Fulham Forest P'borough 2029/30 | Man Utd |Chelsea Liverpool Aston V |Arsenal Tottenham Man City | West Ham Portsmouth Sheff Wed 2030/31 | Aston V |Chelsea Arsenal Man Utd |Man City Tottenham West Ham (LC) | Preston Notts Co Swansea 2031/32 | Man Utd |Aston V Arsenal Tottenham |Chelsea Liverpool Sunderland (FA) | West Ham Newcastle Forest 2032/33 | Arsenal |Aston V Man Utd Chelsea |Man City Tottenham Liverpool | Coventry Notts Co Leicester

Code:

Ligue 1

---------Champions--------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated--------------- 2010/11 | Monaco | Lyon Marseille | Lille AS Nancy Strasbourg (FC) | Stade Brestois Lens A-Avignon 2011/12 | Lyon | PSG Marseille | Monaco Stade Rennais Guingamp (FC) | Toulouse Le Mans Nantes 2012/13 | Lyon | Monaco Lille | Stade Rennais Bordeaux Marseille | Grenoble Auxerre Caen 2013/14 | Lyon | Bordeaux Monaco | PSG Marseille Stade Rennais | Ajaccio Nice Amiens 2014/15 | Lyon | Lille Monaco | Marseille Bordeaux Boulogne | Montpellier Valenciennes Le Mans 2015/16 | Lyon | Monaco PSG Bourdeaux | Tours Marseille Lille | Lens Vannes Paris 2016/17 | Lyon | Monaco Marseille | PSG Lille Valenciennes (FC) | AS Cannes Tours FC Strasbourg 2017/18 | Lyon | PSG Lille Monaco | Bordeaux Marseille Guingamp (FC) | Le Mans Montpellier SC Bastia 2018/19 | Lyon | Lille Bordeaux | PSG Marseille Monaco | Angers Boulogne Valenciennes 2019/20 | Lyon | Monaco Lille | PSG Marseille AS Canet (FC) | Stade de Reims Chateauroux AS Cannes 2020/21 | Lyon | Lille PSG | Bordeaux Marseille Schiltigheim (FC) | Troyes Strasbourg Paris FC 2021/22 | Lyon | PSG Lille | Monaco Bourdeaux FC Sete 34 (FC) | RC Lens FC Gueugnon Sannis SG 2022/23 | Lyon | Lille PSG | Monaco Marseille ES Paulham (FC) | Tours Troyes Grenoble 2023/24 | Lyon | Lille PSG | Monaco Marseille Toulon-le Las (FC)| Boulogne Valenciennes Angers 2024/25 | Lyon | Bourdeaux Marseille | Lille PSG D'Aizenay (FC) | Sannois Vannes FC Gueugnon 2025/26 | Lyon | Lille Marseille | PSG Monaco Ginglin-Cesson(FC)| Lens Guingamp Troyes 2026/27 | Monaco | Lyon Lille | Marseille PSG Joue FC (FC) | Ajaccio AS Beauvais Nantes 2027/28 | Lyon | Monaco PSG | Lille St Etienne Nancy (FC) | Troyes Nancy Vannes 2028/29 | Lyon | Lille Marseille | St Etienne PSG USJA Carquefou(FC)| Valenciennes Strasbourg Auxerre 2029/30 | M'seile| Lyon Lille | PSG St Etienne Tours (FC) | RC Lens Tours Troyes 2030/31 | Lyon | Marseille Monaco | St Etienne Lille PSG | Nancy FC Rouen Ajaccio 2031/32 | Lyon | Lille Marseille | Monaco PSG Bourdeaux | GF 38 St. De Reims Vannes OC 2032/33 | M'seile| Lyon Lille | Monaco PSG St Etienne (FC) | Strasbourg Paris FC Dijon FCO
    Code:

German 1st Division

----------Champions-----------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated----------------- 2010/11 | Schalke | Dortmund Wolfsburg | FC Bayern W. Bremen Leverkusen | Kaiserslauten St Pauli Mainz 2011/12 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg Stuttgart | Aachen Leverkusen Bochum (GC) 1860 Munchen | Hannover Freiburg 2012/13 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg Schalke | W. Bremen Dortmund Karlsruhe Ahlen (GC) | Nurnberg Gladbach Dusseldorf 2013/14 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen HSV | Schalke Wolfsburg Aachen Koln (GC) | Offenbach 1860 Munchen 2014/15 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern Dortmund | W.Bremen Stuttgart Schalke | Frankfurt Mainz 2015/16 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Schalke | W.Bremen Dortmund Duisburg (GC) | Bochum Duisburg 2016/17 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern Wolfsburg | Schalke Hoffenheim HSV Aachen (GC) | Dusseldorf Ahlen 2017/18 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg | Schalke HSV Dortmund (GC) | Burghausen Dresden Hertha BSC 2018/19 | Leverkusen| Hoffenheim FC Bayern | Wolfsburg Dortmund Aachen Offenbach (GC)| Karlsruhe Gladbach 2019/20 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Dortmund | Hoffenheim HSV Wolfsburg Aachen | Kaiserslauten St Pauli 2020/21 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Stuttgart Wolfsburg| HSV Dortmund Aachen | Offenbach Cottbus Jena 2021/22 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern Hoffenheim | Wolfsburg Dortmund Aachen Jena (GC) | Bielefeld Dresden 2022/23 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern Schalke | Hoffenheim Wolfsburg HSV | Koblenz Duisburg Wehen 2023/24 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Werder Bremen | Dortmund HSV Wolfsburg | Dusseldorf Hertha BSC 2024/25 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg Leverkusen | Dortmund(EC)HoffenheimStuttgart Schalke (GC) | Karlsruhe Wehen Osnabruck 2025/26 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg HSV | Stuttgart Hoffenheim Aachen | Hertha BSC Frankfurt 2026/27 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern HSV | Dortmund Wolfsburg Aachen (GC) | Gladbach Bielefeld Augsburg 2027/28 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg | Dortmund HSV Hoffenheim | Dusseldorf Offenbach 2028/29 | FC Bayern | Dortmund Levrkusen Wolfsburg| HSV Stuttgart Hoffenheim | Osnabruck Kaiserslautern 2029/30 | FC Bayern | Stuttgart Dortmund | Leverkusen Wolfsburg HSV | Offenbach Karlsruhe Eintracht 2030/31 | FC Bayern | HSV Dortmund | Leverkusen Hoffenheim Stuttgart | St Pauli Nurnberg 2031/32 | Leverkusen| HSV Wolfsburg | Dortmund FC Bayern Schalke | Gladbach Bielefeld Jena 2032/33 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Hoffenheim | HSV W. Bremen Wolfsburg (GC) | Osnabruck Nurnberg Eintracht
    Code:

Serie A

---------Champions----------Champions League----------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated--------------- 2010/11 | Juventus | Sampdoria Roma Inter (CL)| AC Milan Palermo Napoli Udinese (IC) | Chievo Lecce Brescia 2011/12 | Juventus | AC Milan Inter Sampdoria | Palermo Napoli Genoa | Atalanta Torino Novara 2012/13 | Napoli | AC Milan Fiorentina Roma | Juventus Genoa Roma (IC) | Bologna Bari Cesena 2013/14 | Juventus | Roma Palermo Genoa | Napoli Fiorentina Cagliari (IC) | Sassuolo Triestina Modena 2014/15 | Inter | Napoli Roma AC Milan | Juventus Udinese Genoa (IC) | Lecce Brescia Empoli 2015/16 | AC Milan | Napoli Sampdoria Juventus | Genoa Inter Udinese (IC) | Cesena Vicenza Chievo 2016/17 | Inter | AC Milan Napoli Udinese | Roma Palermo Genoa (IC) | Ascoli Atalanta Siena 2017/18 | Palermo | Juventus AC Milan Napoli | Udinese Inter Genoa | Cremonese Livorno Cittadella 2018/19 | Inter | Fiorentina Napoli AC Milan | Catania Roma Juventus | Sassuolo Bologna Atalanta 2019/20 | AC Milan | Fiorentina Juventus Roma | Napoli Palermo Inter | Novara Ascoli Bari 2020/21 | Inter | AC Milan Juventus Palermo | Genoa Sampdoria Napoli | Salernitana Bologna Pescara 2021/22 | Juventus | AC Milan Roma Parma | Napoli Palermo Sampdoria | Chievo Cremonese Reggina 2022/23 | Juventus | Napoli AC Milan Inter | Palermo Roma Fiorentina | Torino Grosseto Verona 2023/24 | Napoli | Inter Juventus Palermo | Udinese AC Milan Sampdoria (IC) | Atalanta Bologna Cesena 2024/25 | Juventus | Inter Palermo Napoli | AC Milan Roma Genoa | Siena Ascoli Vicenza 2025/26 | Napoli | Inter Juventus | Roma AC Milan Sampdoria | Crotone Grosseto Piacenza 2026/27 | Juventus | Roma Inter Napoli | AC Milan Sampdoria Parma | Bari Atalanta Monza 2027/28 | Napoli | Juventus Inter AC Milan | Genoa Roma Fiorentina (IC) | Chievo Novara Salernitana 2028/29 | Napoli | Genoa Juventus Lazio | Inter Palermo Roma | Bolgna Piacenza Juve Stabia 2029/30 | Cagliari | Juventus Inter Napoli | Roma Genoa AC Milan | Ascoli Verona Grosseto 2030/31 | Juventus | Napoli AC Milan Roma | Inter (EC) Fiorentina Lazio Palermo | Bologna Chievo Piacenza 2031/32 | Inter | Napoli Roma Genoa | AC Milan Cagliari Juventus | Ascoli Benevento Siena 2032/33 | Napoli | AC Milan Juventus Inter | Palermo Genoa Roma | Portosummaga Verese Verona
    Code:

La Liga

----------Champions--------Champions League------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------Relegated---------------- 2010/11 | R. Madrid| Barcelona At. Madrid Athletic |Villareal Sevilla Sporting | Racing Almeria Osasuna 2011/12 | Barcelona| R.Madrid Villareal At. Madrid|Sevilla Valencia Getafe (SC) | Tenerife Numancia Xerez 2012/13 | R.Madrid | Barcelona Valencia At. Madrid|Sevilla Mallorca Osasuna (SC) | Almeria Hercules Levante 2013/14 | R.Madrid | Barcelona At. Madrid Malaga |Sevilla Villareal Valencia | Girona Osasuna Recreativo 2014/15 | R.Madrid | Barcelona At. Madrid Sevilla |Malaga Villareal Valencia (SC) | Racing R. Sociedad Betis 2015/16 | R.Madrid | Barcelona Sevilla Villareal |At. Madrid Valencia Deportivo | Recreativo Murcia Elche 2016/17 | Barcelona| Sevilla At. Madrid Villareal |R.Madrid Athletic Vallodolid (SC) | Numancia Cadiz Oviedo 2017/18 | Barcelona| Sevilla Getafe At. Madrid|Zaragoza R.Madrid Valencia | Hercules Sant Andreu Racing 2018/19 | Barcelona| Sevilla Malaga Valencia |Zaragoza R.Madrid Villareal | Salamanca Alaves Albacete 2019/20 | Barcelona| Villareal R.Madrid Sevilla |At. Madrid Athletic Valencia | Almeria Elche Cadiz 2020/21 | Barcelona| R.Madrid Sevilla Villareal |At. Madrid Athletic Valencia (SC) | Mallorca Celta Gimnastic 2021/22 | Barcelona| Sevilla R.Madrid Athletic |Malaga At. Madrid Getafe (SC) | Hercules Cordoba Las Palmas 2022/23 | Barcelona| Sevilla R.Madrid Villareal |Athletic Valencia At. Madrid | Valladolid Oveido Racing 2023/24 | Barcelona| Sevilla Athletic R.Madrid |Villareal At. Madrid Getafe (SC) | Betis Celta Ceuta 2024/25 | Barcelona| R.Madrid At. Madrid Athletic |Sevilla Villareal Valencia | Gimnastic Alaves Murcia 2025/26 | R.Madrid | Villareal At. Madrid Athletic |Sevilla Barcelona Valencia | Levante Oviedo Hercules 2026/27 | R.Madrid | Villareal At. Madrid Barcelona |Athletic Sevilla Getafe | Eibar Xerez Granada 2027/28 | R.Madrid | Athletic At. Madrid Barcelona |Valencia Villareal Sevilla (EC) Deportivo| Valladolid Gimnastic Sant Andreu 2028/29 | R.Madrid | Atletic Barcelona Sevilla |At. Madrid Getafe Zaragoza | Xerez Alaves Hercules 2029/30 | R.Madrid | Sevilla Villareal Barcelona |At. Madrid Athletic Valencia | Granada Celta Alcorcon 2030/31 | R.Madrid | Athletic At. Madrid Barcelona |Villareal Sevilla Valencia (SC) | Xerez Racing Eibar 2031/32 | Barcelona| R.Madrid Villareal Athetic |At. Madrid Valencia Sevilla | Levante Gimnastic Cordoba 2032/33 | R.Madrid | At.Madrid Villareal Barcelona |Sevilla Valencia Athletic | Alaves Eibar Celta

Some teams got into Europe via winning or getting to the final of a cup, here is a key:

CL - Champions League
    EC - Euro Cup
    FA - FA Cup
    LC - League Cup
    FC - French Cup
    GC - German Cup
    IC - Italian Cup
    SC - Spanish Cup

If there is nothing next to a team's name then they got into Europe via their league position
    Last edited by hrbfcrule; 22-07-2011 at 18:13.

Youth Team

Keep it up! Really looking forward to seeing you competing in the Champions League or challenging for the Euro Cup. Inspired me to start one of these up in Sweden, I'll let you know how I get on, and may if I enjoy it start my own thread.

EDIT: Decided to start at Smedby.
    Last edited by pnefc22; 22-07-2011 at 19:06.

Semi Pro

Roll of Honour - Cups

Champions League

2010/11: Inter e4-1 R.Madrid
    2011/12: Man Utd 3-1 Barcelona
    2012/13: Real Madrid 4-0 AC Milan
    2013/14: Man Utd 1-0 Lyon
    2014/15: R.Madrid 1-2 Barcelona
    2015/16: Lyon p1-1 Chelsea
    2016/17: Barcelona 2-1 PSG
    2017/18: Leverkusen 0-2 Lyon
    2018/19: Aston Villa 0-4 Sevilla
    2019/20: Arsenal 3-0 Leverkusen
    2020/21: Arsenal 0-2 Leverkusen
    2021/22: Man Utd 4-2 Barcelona
    2022/23: Porto 2-0 Liverpool
    2023/24: Barcelona 3-2 FC Bayern
    2024/25: Man Utd 2-1 FC Bayern
    2025/26: Arsenal 0-3 Athletic
    2026/27: Juventus 2-0 Man Utd
    2027/28: R. Madrid 2-1 Aston Villa
    2028/29: Napoli 0-1 FC Bayern
    2029/30: Marseille 2-3 Napoli
    2030/31: Aston Villa 3-1 Marseille
    2031/32: Aston Villa 1-1p R.Madrid
    2032/33:
    R.Madrid 1-1p Inter

Euro Cup

2010/11: Man City 3-1 Napoli
    2011/12: FC Bayern e2-1 Leverkusen
    2012/13: Genoa 1-3 Palermo
    2013/14: Porto 2-1 Juventus
    2014/15: Liverpool p1-1 Marseille
    2015/16: Man City 0-2 Arsenal
    2016/17: Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd
    2017/18: Real Madrid 2-3e Man City
    2018/19: Liverpool 1-3 Inter
    2019/20: Man Utd 2-0 Tottenham
    2020/21: Porto 3-1 Athletic
    2021/22: Porto 4-0 Bolton
    2022/23: Lyon 3-2 Tottenham
    2023/24: Leverkusen 1-2 Tottenham
    2024/25: Dortmund p1-1 Sporting CP
    2025/26: Sevilla p1-1 Palermo
    2026/27: AC Milan 0-2 Arsenal
    2027/28: Athletic 0-0p Sevilla
    2028/29: AC Milan 0-1 Liverpool
    2029/30: Lille 3-0 At. Madrid
    2030/31: Villareal 0-2 Inter
    2031/32: Valencia 1-1p Lille
    2032/33: FC Bayern
    2-0 Marseille

FA Cup

2010/11: Sheff Wed 1-3 Chelsea
    2011/12: Man Utd e2-1 Birmingham
    2012/13: Tottenham p2-2 Blackburn
    2013/14: Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea
    2014/15: Tottenham 3-2 Man Utd
    2015/16: Liverpool 1-3 Man Utd
    2016/17: Man Utd 3-1 Wigan
    2017/18: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea
    2018/19: Bolton 2-3e Chelsea
    2019/20: Arsenal 2-1 Leeds
    2020/21: Chelsea 1-1p Bolton
    2021/22: Everton 1-4 Man Utd
    2022/23: Tottenham 1-2 Chelsea
    2023/24: Tottenham 1-2 Man Utd
    2024/25: Middlesbrough 1-2 Blackburn
    2025/26: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool
    2026/27: Liverpool p2-2 Chelsea
    2027/28: Chelsea 2-1 Sunderland
    2028/29: Birmingham 0-2 Man Utd
    2029/30: Watford 0-1 Man City
    2030/31: Liverpool 0-1 Arsenal
    2031/32: Man Utd 3-1 Sunderland
    2032/33: Man City 1-2 Aston Villa

French Cup

2010/11: Strasbourg 1-0 Lorient
    2011/12: Guingamp 2-1 Lyon
    2012/13: Marseille 3-1 AS Monaco
    2013/14: Marseille 1-3 Lyon
    2014/15: Lyon 4-0 Caen
    2015/16: Bourdeaux 3-0 Vannes
    2016/17: Valenciennes 2-1 Nancy
    2017/18: Guingamp 2-1 FC Sochaux
    2018/19: Stade Rennais 1-2 AS Monaco
    2019/20: AS Canet 2-1 US Saint-Omer
    2020/21: Schiltigheim 1-0 AS Plouhinec
    2021/22: FC Sete 34 1-0 Entente Perrier Vergeze
    2022/23: ES Paulhan 2-1 Nancy
    2023/24: Toulan-Le Las 1-0 AS Prix
    2024/25: US Sarre-Union 0-1 La France D'Aizenay
    2025/26: Ginglin Cesson 1-0 Nancy
    2026/27: Joue FC Touraine 2-1 USM Montargis
    2027/28: Jarville 0-4 Nancy
    2028/29: USJA Carquefou 2-0 Jarville
    2029/30: Bourdeaux 1-2 Marseille
    2030/31: Lille 2-0 Havre AC
    2031/32: Marseille 1-0 Havre AC
    2032/33: Marseille 1-2 St Etienne

German Cup

2010/11: HSV 1-3 FC Bayern
    2011/12: FC Bayern 2-1 Bochum
    2012/13: Ahlen 1-3 Schalke
    2013/14: HSV 1-1p Koln
    2014/15: Schalke 4-1 Leverkusen
    2015/16: FC Bayern 4-0 Duisburg
    2016/17: Stuttgart 1-1p Schalke
    2017/18: Wolfsburg p0-0 Dortmund
    2018/19: Leverkusen 1-0 Offenbach
    2019/20: FC Bayern 0-3 Hoffenheim
    2020/21: Leverkusen 2-0 HSV
    2021/22: Jena 1-0 Aachen
    2022/23: Leverkusen 1-2 FC Bayern
    2023/24: FC Bayern 2-0 Leverkusen
    2024/25: FC Bayern 3-1 Schalke
    2025/26: Wolfsburg 1-1p FC Bayern
    2026/27: Aachen 2-0 Dortmund
    2027/28: FC Bayern 2-2p Dortmund
    2028/29: Wolfsburg 1-0 HSV
    2029/30: Stuttgart 2-0 Leverkusen
    2030/31: FC Bayern 2-0 Leverkusen
    2031/32: FC Bayern 1-0 Stuttgart
    2032/33: FC Bayern 0-1 Wolfsburg

Italian Cup

2010/11: Napoli 1-2 Udinese
    2011/12: Palermo 2-1 Lazio
    2012/13: Roma 3-0 Juventus
    2013/14: Cagliari 1-2 Juventus
    2014/15: Napoli 2-4 Genoa
    2015/16: AC Milan 1-2 Udinese
    2016/17: Genoa 3-2 Napoli
    2017/18: Inter p2-2 Udinese
    2018/19: Fiorentina 2-0 Inter
    2019/20: Roma 1-2 AC Milan
    2020/21: AC Milan 5-2 Juventus
    2021/22: Napoli 1-1p Palermo
    2022/23: Palermo 2-1 AC Milan
    2023/24: Juventus 3-0 Sampdoria
    2024/25: Napoli 1-2 Palermo
    2025/26: Inter 0-1 AC Milan
    2026/27: Juventus 3-1 Napoli
    2027/28: Roma 0-2 Fiorentina
    2028/29: Genoa 3-2 Palermo
    2029/30: Napoli 1-2e Juventus
    2030/31: Napoli 0-2 Juventus
    2031/32: Juventus 4-1 Napoli
    2032/33: Juventus 1-2 Napoli

Spanish Cup

2010/11: At.Madrid 1-0 R.Madrid
    2011/12: R.Madrid 3-2 Getafe
    2012/13: Valencia 1-2 Osasuna
    2013/14: R.Madrid 2-1 Barcelona
    2014/15: Valencia 0-3 R.Madrid
    2015/16: R.Madrid 2-0 Barcelona
    2016/17: Valladolid 2-3e Villareal
    2017/18: Barcelona 2-1 At Madrid
    2018/19: Barcelona 5-0 R.Madrid
    2019/20: R.Madrid e4-2 Barcelona
    2020/21: Valencia p1-1 Sevilla
    2021/22: Deportivo 0-1 Getafe
    2022/23: Barcelona 4-1 R.Madrid
    2023/24: Villareal 1-2 Getafe
    2024/25: Valencia 1-3 Villareal
    2025/26: At Madrid 0-1 Athletic
    2026/27: Barcelona 1-2 R.Madrid
    2027/28: Villareal 3-0 Sevilla
    2028/29: R.Madrid e4-3 Sevilla
    2029/30: Sevilla 2-0 Valencia
    2030/31: Athletic 1-2e Valencia
    3031/32: R.Madrid 3-2 Sevilla
    2032/33: At Madrid e2-1 R.Madrid

European Championship

2012: Portugal 2-0 Holland *England failed to qualify, finishing behind Wales and Switzerland in their group.
    2016: Poland 1-0 Serbia wtf??? *England do their standard early knockout stage exit by losing 2-0 to France in the 2nd Round.
    2020: France 2-1 Portugal *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were knocked out by Portugal 3-1
    2024: Czech Rep 1-1p Germany *England got knocked out in the 2nd Round by Germany despite having already beaten them in their group.
    2028: Holland 0-1 Germany *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were beaten 1-0 by Serbia
    2032: Portugal 1-0 France *England reached the 2nd Round where they were knocked out by Belgium 3-1

World Cup

2014: Germany 0-0p Brazil *England reached the 2nd round before being knocked by Belgium 2-0
    2018: Brazil 0-2 Belgium *England came 3rd by beating Serbia 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff. They lost to Brazil 2-0 in the semis.
    2022: France 1-0 Spain *England reached the semi finals where they lost to Spain. They then lost to Brazil in the 3rd place playoff
    2026: Portugal e3-2 Argentina *England reached the semi finals where they lost 1-0 to Argentina. They beat Holland 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff
    2030: England 1-0 Holland

If you want any updates on specific teams don't hesitate to ask

Semi Pro

Code:

IK Tord: All Matches

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%------------- 2010 24 6 8 10 24 (1.00) 27 (1.13) -3 25% 2011 22 9 7 6 38 (1.73) 29 (1.32) +9 41% 2012 23 10 5 8 32 (1.39) 29 (1.26) +3 43% 2013 24 14 7 3 41 (1.71) 24 (1.00) +17 58% 2014 30 11 8 11 41 (1.37) 38 (1.27) +3 37% 2015 28 10 6 12 43 (1.54) 35 (1.28) +8 36% 2016 30 16 8 6 50 (1.67) 27 (0.90) +23 53% 2017 37 10 16 11 44 (1.19) 44 (1.19) +0 27% 2018 34 17 3 14 37 (1.09) 34 (1.00) +3 50% 2019 31 11 6 14 37 (1.19) 48 (1.55) -11 35% 2020 34 13 5 16 39 (1.15) 46 (1.35) -7 38% 2021 32 14 9 9 45 (1.41) 34 (1.06) +11 44% 2022 31 13 10 8 29 (0.94) 21 (0.68) +8 42% 2023 31 7 9 15 22 (0.71) 43 (1.39) -21 23% 2024 31 7 10 14 23 (0.74) 38 (1.23) -15 23% 2025 31 11 5 15 34 (1.10) 44 (1.42) -10 35% 2026 32 12 9 11 36 (1.13) 38 (1.19) -2 38% 2027 31 13 6 12 36 (1.16) 32 (1.03) +4 42% 2028 31 10 15 6 38 (1.23) 29 (0.94) +9 32% 2029 31 15 9 7 46 (1.48) 32 (1.03) +14 48% 2030 31 13 12 6 33 (1.06) 28 (0.90) +5 42% 2031 41 20 15 6 58 (1.41) 39 (0.95) +19 51% 2032 36 19 9 8 50 (1.39) 36 (1.00) +14 53% 2033 39 21 12 6 62 (1.59) 39 (1.00) +23 54% ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Total 745 302 209 234 938 (1.26) 834 (1.12) +104 41%
    Code:

IK Tord: Home Matches

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%------------- 2010 12 5 5 2 15 (1.25) 10 (0.83) +5 42% 2011 11 5 4 2 21 (1.91) 13 (1.18) +8 45% 2012 12 7 3 2 22 (1.83) 12 (1.00) +10 58% 2013 12 8 3 1 21 (1.75) 8 (0.67) +13 67% 2014 15 6 3 6 16 (1.07) 13 (0.87) +3 40% 2015 14 7 4 3 24 (1.71) 13 (0.93) +11 50% 2016 14 10 4 0 24 (1.71) 5 (0.36) +19 71% 2017 19 6 9 4 25 (1.32) 17 (0.89) +8 32% 2018 16 10 2 4 20 (1.25) 14 (0.88) +6 63% 2019 15 6 3 6 16 (1.07) 17 (1.13) -1 40% 2020 16 10 1 5 23 (1.44) 20 (1.25) +3 63% 2021 15 10 4 1 29 (1.93) 10 (0.67) +19 67% 2022 15 7 5 3 18 (1.20) 12 (0.80) +6 47% 2023 15 5 5 5 13 (0.87) 19 (1.27) -6 33% 2024 16 5 8 3 14 (0.88) 10 (0.63) +4 31% 2025 15 8 4 3 21 (1.40) 13 (0.87) +8 53% 2026 15 8 4 3 21 (1.40) 14 (0.93) +7 53% 2027 16 9 3 4 24 (1.50) 12 (0.75) +12 56% 2028 16 9 4 3 25 (1.56) 10 (0.63) +15 56% 2029 15 10 5 0 30 (2.00) 15 (1.00) +15 67% 2030 15 10 5 0 19 (1.27) 4 (0.27) +15 67% 2031 19 14 3 2 30 (1.58) 12 (0.63) +18 74% 2032 17 10 5 2 24 (1.41) 14 (0.82) +10 59% 2033 19 13 4 2 32 (1.68) 16 (0.84) +16 68% ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Total 364 198 100 66 527 (1.45) 303 (0.83) +224 54%

Code:

IK Tord: Away Matches

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%------------- 2010 12 1 3 8 9 (0.75) 17 (1.42) -8 8% 2011 11 4 3 4 17 (1.55) 16 (1.45) +1 36% 2012 11 3 2 6 10 (0.91) 17 (1.55) -7 27% 2013 12 6 4 2 20 (1.67) 16 (1.33) +4 50% 2014 15 5 5 5 25 (1.67) 25 (1.67) +0 33% 2015 14 3 2 9 19 (1.36) 22 (1.57) -3 21% 2016 16 6 4 6 26 (1.63) 22 (1.38) +4 38% 2017 18 4 7 7 19 (1.40) 27 (1.32) -8 22% 2018 18 7 1 10 17 (0.94) 20 (1.11) -3 39% 2019 16 5 3 8 21 (1.31) 31 (1.94) -10 31% 2020 18 3 4 11 16 (0.89) 26 (1.44) -10 17% 2021 17 4 5 8 16 (0.94) 24 (1.41) -8 24% 2022 16 6 5 5 11 (0.69) 9 (0.56) +2 38% 2023 16 2 4 10 9 (0.56) 24 (1.67) -15 13% 2024 15 2 2 11 9 (0.60) 28 (1.87) -19 13% 2025 16 3 1 12 13 (0.82) 31 (1.94) -18 19% 2026 17 4 5 8 15 (0.88) 24 (1.41) -9 24% 2027 15 4 3 8 12 (0.80) 20 (1.33) -8 27% 2028 15 1 11 3 13 (0.87) 19 (1.27) -6 7% 2029 16 5 4 7 16 (1.00) 17 (1.06) -1 31% 2030 16 3 7 6 14 (0.88) 24 (1.50) -10 19% 2031 22 6 12 4 28 (1.27) 27 (1.23) +1 27% 2032 19 9 4 6 26 (1.37) 22 (1.16) +4 47% 2033 20 8 8 4 30 (1.50) 23 (1.15) +7 40% ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Total 381 104 109 168 411 (1.08) 531 (1.39) -120 27%

Code:

International: All Matches

--------Country-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%------------- Sweden U19 35 15 9 11 38 (1.09) 33 (0.94) +5 43% (2027-2030) Sweden U21 25 13 2 10 30 (1.20) 21 (0.84) +9 52% (2030-Present)

Semi Pro

Code:

------------Name-----------------------Appearances-----------Goals---------------Assists-----------Average Rating--------
    ---------------------------------------------------------GK: Goals Conc-----GK: Clean Sheets-----------------------------

Tony Thoren      (YP5)  (DC)      405 (444)          14 (14)                3 (6)                6.90
            (2010-2029)

Stefan Nilsson   (YP13) (DR, DC)  396 (420)           3 (4)                20 (20)               6.86
            (2012-2030)

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8)  (ST)      377 (400)         134 (141)              60 (64)               6.83
            (2011-2029)

Filip Linder     (YP6)  (GK)      348 (370)         414 (440)             101 (107)              6.75
            (2011-2030)

Anton Dahlberg   (YP30) (DM, MC)  332 (354)          24 (24)               44 (44)               6.77  
            (2019-Present)

Anders Svensson  (YP16) (DC)      308 (320)          28 (30)               11 (11)               6.96
            (2013-2030)

Peter Jansson    (YP33) (ST)      299 (327)         112 (125)              39 (41)               6.90
            (2021-Present)

Anton Alvefelt   (YP1)  (DL, DR)  287 (305)           1 (1)                13 (15)               6.75
            (2010-2026)

Hakan Larsson    (YP35) (DM,MC)   282 (306)           9 (10)               69 (74)               6.86
            (2022-Present)

Jorgen Melki     (YP37) (DC,DM,MC)269 (294)          44 (47)                8 (13)               6.97
            (2023-Present)

Johan Bystrom    (YP2)  (ST)      261 (280)          91 (101)              36 (38)               6.87
            (2010-2021)

Niclas Carlsson  (YP39) (DM, MC)  257 (276)          13 (13)               16 (18)               6.76
            (2023-Present)

Bojan Ohlsson    (YP29) (DC, DL)  256 (288)           7 (7)                 9 (9)                6.87
            (2020-Present)

Jonas Andersson  (YP27) (MC)      255 (273)          25 (27)               21 (21)               6.77
            (2018-Present)

Niclas Svensson  (YP38) (GK)      248 (271)         240 (276)              91 (95)               6.71
            (2023-Present)

Erik Carlsson    (YP41) (ST)      213 (241)          37 (43)               36 (41)               6.74
            (2024-Present)

Magnus Kjellman  (YP45) (DM, MC)  208 (230)           8 (8)                 0 (1)                6.85
            (2026-Present)

Key: league (all competitions)

Semi Pro

New season pl0x? :P

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pnefc22 View Post
    Keep it up! Really looking forward to seeing you competing in the Champions League or challenging for the Euro Cup. Inspired me to start one of these up in Sweden, I'll let you know how I get on, and may if I enjoy it start my own thread.

EDIT: Decided to start at Smedby.
    Good luck, I hope you do start a thread. I like to read about other Swedish saves.

New season pl0x? :P
    Alright alright I'm getting there

Semi Pro

Preseason

Media Prediction: 3rd
    Title Odds: 6-1
    Expectations: Continental Qualification through league position
    Wage Budget: £45,833 (£39,199)
    Wage Bill: £15,531 (£13,487)

Ticket price: £30.80 (£30.30)
    Season Ticket Holders: 1234 (1176)
    Season Ticket Price: £341.00 (£336.00)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

The youth facilities did get completed this time so I immediately asked the board to upgrade them again as well as asking them to build a new stadium. To my surprise they accepted. I have only just been making a profit every season and thats only because of the pre season friendlies arrangle at the start.

Only 1 player is being brought into the squad, he's not great but he's the best we've got:

Sebastian Jeppsson (YP59) - Report

Friendlies

Centro Italo 2-1 Tord
    Horizonte 0-0 Tord
    Ceara 2-0 Tord
    Nautico 3-0 Tord
    O'Higgins 0-0 Tord
    Guarani 1-0 Tord
    Once Caldas 2-0 Tord
    Vitoria 2-0 Tord
    Libertad 1-1 Tord
    Racing Club 2-0 Tord

Part-Timer

You are getting a new stadium???? Oh, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!! Who did you bribe? What's the cheat code?

Amateur

It's about time them facilities were completed !
    great news with the stadium too, hope both upgrades go okay

Youth Team

Well done on getting the board to agree to a new stadium. Just make sure they start construction once the planning stage is finished!

If you can get your gate receipts up, this will ensure there is more revenue available to spend on improved facilities. So in a couple of seasons time, you could be laughing ;)

Amateur

It's great to see this thread (and the Forums!) back up and running!

Do you think the new stadium will be named after the club's most legendary manager?

Youth Team

What level are your youth facilities/training facilities at now?

Semi Pro

@pnefc22 Poor I bet :P

Youth Team

Blimey, it's not until you try this challenge that you realise how difficult it is 2/3 through season 1 and battling to stay up/in my job.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by pnefc22 View Post
    Blimey, it's not until you try this challenge that you realise how difficult it is 2/3 through season 1 and battling to stay up/in my job.
    Yes, I'd rate this one of the tougher challenges I've seen around. Can't just rely upon the natural tendency of the computer to generate good transfer possibilities for you to get you to where you want to go!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast