Why spoilers?

You follow a discussion and suddenly there is a spoiler that hinders you from taken part information in a thread. Why, is it only meant for the elite?

Highlight the spoiler by dragging your mouse over it (like you would to select a bit of text in Microsoft Word) and you can read it.

You follow a discussion and suddenly there is a spoiler that hinders you from taken part information in a thread. Why, is it only meant for the elite?

Spoilers are and should be used in a thread that reveals information that those reading may not want to see in a particular forum ( like CA/PA in the General forum )- it is a sensible tool used properly.

You too can jpoin the elite my friend - just drag your mouse over the spoiler text and all will be revealed!

Just out of curiousity, am I missing something in this forum? Most forums with a similar set up to this when you click "Go Advanced" have a lot of tabs along the top that let you spoilerise among other things, that doesn't happen here, I have to type in spoiler tags any time I need to spoiler something.

Archived