Release day change - Mail related thought

Now whilst I know Friday is the day games get released in U.K what if you get games mailed to you in th epost and for whatever reason, the game doesn't get delivered to you in the mail on the friday ?

The weekend would be so annoying and painfull knowing you have to wait till atleast Monday to get the game

Any chance from 2011 onwards, Football Manager can be released on a Thursday ? Just so it doesnt disadvantage the people getting it via mail, just incase they don't get it in the mail on the friday ?

Your thoughts ?

But at least you get better weather....we may have won the postroom battle but you won the climate war lol

true, beautiful spring weather this week but the next few days it is going to be coldish under 20 degrees. But might be a nice sunny warm day on FM2011 release day ! If that is the case I might look into playing fm out the back and enjoy the nice warm weather also, just got to make sure the power cord is plugged in, we have a bar fridge out the back with a spare switch

Now whilst I know Friday is the day games get released in U.K what if you get games mailed to you in th epost and for whatever reason, the game doesn't get delivered to you in the mail on the friday ?

The weekend would be so annoying and painfull knowing you have to wait till atleast Monday to get the game

Any chance from 2011 onwards, Football Manager can be released on a Thursday ? Just so it doesnt disadvantage the people getting it via mail, just incase they don't get it in the mail on the friday ?

Your thoughts ?

Steam :) :)

Archived