How many people have pre-ordered?

I'm thinking about pre-ordering FM 11 from an online store- probably Play.com but I'm wondering if its too late.

Because so many people have probably pre-ordered (FM 11 is in the top 5 pre-orders on Play) I doubt that I would get it on release day.

What should I do? Pre-order and hope I get it or buy it from a shop the same weekend but sacrifice release day?

Any replies will be considered.

P.S: Just found out that Play.com offer a free USB mouse as a gift. Should this sway me?

I'm thinking about pre-ordering FM 11 from an online store- probably Play.com but I'm wondering if its too late.

Because so many people have probably pre-ordered (FM 11 is in the top 5 pre-orders on Play) I doubt that I would get it on release day.

What should I do? Pre-order and hope I get it or buy it from a shop the same weekend but sacrifice release day?

P.S: Just found out that Play.com offer a free USB mouse as a gift. Should this sway me?

Don't retailers stop selling pre-orders when they will no longer be able to fufill them on release day?

Pre-orders will still get to you on release day regardless how many people order, unless of course the retailer says they arent taking anymore pre-orders as stock allocation is full., if you use shopto.net you tend to get games a day or 2 early, plus you can pay for pre-orders in advance.

I got told a few days back that the price of mine at shopto.net has gone down. Result!

Same. By £1.60 ish.(if yours dropped by more, then I will be raged! lol) And I advise you to use either Royal Mail signed for or TNT for delivery. Use normal Royal Mail first class and it'll likely go missing.

Same. By £1.60 ish.(if yours dropped by more, then I will be raged! lol) And I advise you to use either Royal Mail signed for or TNT for delivery. Use normal Royal Mail first class and it'll likely go missing.

That sounds about right, think it's at 24 or 25 quid or something like that. I go for the courier delivery just as a matter of course now after they upgraded everyone to it when there was the postal strike last year - I was really impressed with the delivery time;)

That sounds about right, think it's at 24 or 25 quid or something like that. I go for the courier delivery just as a matter of course now after they upgraded everyone to it when there was the postal strike last year - I was really impressed with the delivery time;)

I chose TNT aswell, more or less guaranteed to receive it day after dispatch. Put it this way, I ordered Fifa 11 off them September 21st using normal royal mail, STILL haven't had it (bought it locally instead) lol. Refund tomorrow though :) (slightly off-topic)

Archived