Will the Champions League group stages be drawn live?

I just wonderd if the champions league group stages will be drawn live? as on football manager for the pc you just get news items telling you what teams you have been drawn against.

Championship manager has this feature for the psp. so i just wonderd wether you will be having this same feature or just the news item letting you know which teams you have been drawn against.

Cheers

I just wonderd if the champions league group stages will be drawn live? as on football manager for the pc you just get news items telling you what teams you have been drawn against.

Championship manager has this feature for the psp. so i just wonderd wether you will be having this same feature or just the news item letting you know which teams you have been drawn against.

Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I just wonderd if the champions league group stages will be drawn live? as on football manager for the pc you just get news items telling you what teams you have been drawn against. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now i dont know for sure. but im thinking its not changed, this game is based on the third series (cm01/02 etc) so i doubt it will include any live draws, if it does, i reckon it will be just the domestic cups

so i dont think so, no

There is some differences, little new things,but this is not one that has been mentioned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Championship manager has this feature for the psp. so i just wonderd wether you will be having this same feature or just the news item letting you know which teams you have been drawn against. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Championship Manager is not made by SIGAMES, so whether that game has it or not makes no difference whether SI will put it in the PSP version

But again no, i dont think so

Im sure SI will clear it all up,

Hope this helps

• SI Staff

No live draws for the Champions League on CM PSP - we've concentrated mainly on getting the game to be as realistic as possible for the first version and will be looking to more cosmetic enhancements (as well as new features obviously icon_wink.gif ) for the next version.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

No live draws for the Champions League on CM PSP - we've concentrated mainly on getting the game to be as realistic as possible for the first version and will be looking to more cosmetic enhancements (as well as new features obviously icon_wink.gif ) for the next version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that a freudian slip Marc? icon_wink.gif

Archived