+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lower Lower....Lower leagues!

Amateur

Default Lower Lower....Lower leagues!

Hi,

Dont know if anyone could help me, i think i remember somewhere being able to manage teams in really low leagues, for example i want to manage Taunton Town, (Zamaretto Football League, Division 1 South & West. )

Is there a step by step guide of how you download and install this to allow me to manage Taunton Town?

Many Thanks

Jimmer

P.s im using a mac

First Team
    Wishing Brendan Rodgers had been this good in 2010

Not possible on the demo, I'm afraid.

FM10: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...10-to-Level-10
    FM11, when the full game comes out: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...11-to-Level-11.

Amateur

Thanks mate, was after it on FM2010 anyway!

Amateur

quick question, How much do these extra leagues slow the game down?

Amateur

Well running more leagues means adding more players to the game, and according to a small experiment posted on this very forum a week or so ago, I remember it was mostly the amount of players in the game that dictated the game speed...

Part-timer

i see that they plan to bring in the extra leagues down to tier 11 on november 12. i want to have a go at it but really need a suggestion of where to go. i thought fc united but that would surely be quite easy?

Youth Team

I wish you luck, I used SuperBladesmans update, and it is the best game I have ever played, certainly since it became FM. I personally started unemployed, got 3 job offers if I recall correctly and took on Brackley in the Southern League Premier, now in my 15th season and current European Champions.

If you're worried about it slowing down, then only load the English league, as chances are if you want to get into a long term game of turning minnows into Euro giants, then you're unlikely to change clubs and go abroad anyway, just load the players.

+ Reply to Thread