Build me a computer for FM!

I'm looking to spend up to around 700 AUD (around 350 quid) on a new computer, well parts for a computer and this is what I need;

- Motherboard

- Processor

- Ram

- Graphics Card

- Heat Sink

- Hard Drive

And anything else you reckon I'll need. Also feel free to use this thread for your own computer build queries.

Hursty

I'm looking to spend up to around 700 AUD (around 350 quid) on a new computer, well parts for a computer and this is what I need;

- Motherboard

- Processor

- Ram

- Graphics Card

- Heat Sink

- Hard Drive

And anything else you reckon I'll need. Also feel free to use this thread for your own computer build queries.

Hursty

I don't know what you already have, but you'll also need to consider a case, a PSU and probably an optical drive if you don't already have these.

I don't know what you already have, but you'll also need to consider a case, a PSU and probably an optical drive if you don't already have these.

Agree. Btw he is already using the thread I mentioned

In response to that my parents have basically a dell 513 desktop i think and I'm just replacing the key parts. But if that's not going to work I'm willing to buy the rest of the stuff. I've also just realised I'll need to buy Windows 7 too...

Archived