Unregistered Premiership players

It will be interesting. One of my biggest complaints about the game with me playing is Spain is teams refusing to loan players to me despite me (or other AI teams) knowing it is unlikely they'll register them for the coming season. Time and time again I've tried to loan players that it's obvious they won't be registered but everytime I get a no. Hopefully as the game progresses and more countries (like England have for this season) go down this root the AI will be programed to work in the way that if they are not likely to register a player they'd be more freely made for loan.

Not sure if it is in game (only had fleeting games as looking for data errors more than playing) but in Spain (well Mallorca did this season) at the 1st of August they register players for the coming season, then at the end of August finalise. As of the 2nd August the AI should be more open to trying to loan, and loan out players not set in their initial squad registration.

Thats what i was hoping was going to happen, the AI actively trying to loan players out that they have not managed to fit into their 25man squad.

I have played a few hours and managed to get a few decent loans but they are all young players, i thought you would be able to get a few more experienced players

Archived