[FM13 Guide] How to install skins and graphics

radestock

graphicsandskinguide-1-1.png

RADESTOCK'S LAZY UPDATE FOR FM13

The process of installing graphics and skins once again has not changed enough to warrant the guides being updated. It's also a rather tedious task to go through the whole thing and change the references of Football Manager 11 to Football Manager 13. Who has time for that?

So much like last year, this guide is still valid for FM13. Just pretend that it says Football Manager 13 where it says Football Manager 11.

If we do find any differences then of course we'll update the guide where needed and be aware that there are already some issues with certain background images not working in FM13 (stadiums/clubs) so there may be other stuff that is broken.

---------

This is the Football manager 2011 graphics & skin installation guide. It will show you how to install both graphics (faces, logos, kits etc) and skins (user interfaces) correctly into Football Manager 2011. The guide uses a step by step process and you will be asked several questions about the type of files you are trying to install. By answering these questions you will be given the correct guide for your particular graphics or skin.

Please take notice of the only rule: Follow ALL of the guide from start to finish. Do not skip parts of it, do not start half way through. It might seem to be a lot of reading but it's written in simple to understand language and should be easy to follow for everyone. All you need to know is how to do a few basic tasks in Windows or Mac OS. These instructions are EXACTLY the same whether your game is a boxed version, a Steam download or you just activated with Steam. OK first question to answer:

Are you trying to add a graphics or a skin made by someone else that you've downloaded, or are you trying to add something you've made yourself? (click on the correct answer)

SOMETHING I'VE DOWNLOADED

SOMETHING I'VE MADE MYSELF

I'VE GOT GRAPHICS FROM FM 2010 THAT I WANT TO TRANSFER TO FM 2011

We also have a video guide, for skins only, to use ALONGSIDE the written guide. Please use the video as a reference point if you get stuck rather than skipping the written guide and just watching the video.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The old FM2010 Guide can be found HERE

• 4 years later...

Archived