Official Forum FAQ - The Answer to all your Questions!

Ty

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding "Player Positions and their Vital Attributes", can I just add up the attributes of each of my players for each position they can play and then compare them? Whoever is the highest is the best player for that particular position, role and duty. Or is this approach somehow flawed? What approach do you use?

You surely wouldn't necessarily get the bets player? For example Player X might have three/four stats in the nineteen and the rest of the key stats are lower? Personally, I just look at a player and the stats I know he'll need for the role I want to play him in, if he doesn't have those stats, he's not the guy for that role.

But if you have 4 players for a position, how do you compare them?

Give them all games and see who performs best? Some players perform better under certain formations and out play their attributes.

The higher the attributes, doesn't always mean the better player.

I could but there's a lot of variance, making it hard to give them equal opportunities. They might match up badly against a strong opponent or well against a weak one. Friendlies due to no pressure probably don't show much. Or they might have a bad game for some random reason. Or their morale could be different.

• 4 months later...

need help with screen shot..windows.. followed all the above steps but when i print screen i end up getting a shot of desk top oppose to player pages..what should I do?/ or what am i doing wrong thanks

If you're on Windows 7, try putting FM into windowed mode, worked for me... and ever since, I have only ever used windowed mode.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a stupid question: Where do I see if a player is considered a wonderkid/explosive striker/world-class midfielder/whatever in the game? In earlier versions i could find it in the in information tab on the player profile, but I can't find it anymore.

Thanks for any help!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey moderators - can you guys have a look at the Tottenham thread and see what you think about the posts I (and a few others) have made over the past couple of weeks about whether the thread ownership can be reassigned so the OPs can be amended/finished?

Apologies for posting here, I'm sure this isn't the right place but I wasn't sure where was.

Thanks guys.

Hey moderators - can you guys have a look at the Tottenham thread and see what you think about the posts I (and a few others) have made over the past couple of weeks about whether the thread ownership can be reassigned so the OPs can be amended/finished?

Apologies for posting here, I'm sure this isn't the right place but I wasn't sure where was.

Thanks guys.

Instead of moaning in the thread why didn't someone PM a mod directly? Would have saved a lot of time and needless bitching in the thread :)

Someone can either make a new thread or fill in the blanks with new posts in the existing thread and then I can edit them into the opening posts :). But send me a PM when its done as I can't mind read yet :D:brock:

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a how to thread for posting links to a specific post in a thread? I have created the Glasgow Rangers thread and want to link the records to a specific post but i am unsure who to do it.

Click on the post number in the top right corner of the actual post itself then do the usual for linking.

Sorry but i am an absolute noob at this kind of thing. Can someone give me a step by step guide? Really sorry but i clicked on the post number and nothing seems to happen. The only thing i have ever been able to do from my computer is turn it on basically. :(

• 3 months later...

Hey guys,

I am not sure this is here but I didn't find the information on the forum...My scouts rate that a players' strength is 'important matches'. I recruit the player. What happens next? I mean, my current team is Brentford doing good in Championship and now I have a good example: I am facing Reading tomorrow for a promotion spot in the table nearing the end of the season. If I win, I get into second place over them.

This for me, as it is, should be a very important game. So, do my players' AI understand this? It is not a play-off competition or a final, but, indeed, a season defining match. Do they realize it is important so should I expect these players to perform at higher levels than usual?

This will help me define my starting line-up. I do have some good players who are not fond of pressure (but I am not sure if they will buckle either).

Best,

Leonidas

• 5 months later...

hi guys

I wanna ask about this one

XX. How are fee's over a period of time paid?

When you sign a player for a fee over 24 months, 18 months, 12 months, or 6 months, half the fee is immediately taken from your transfer budget. The rest of the fee is taken out over the said time. Due to this, you must have at least half of the fee paid over a time, as well as everything else included in the transfer. An example is signing Ever Banega for £2mil upfront, £10mil over 24 months, and 25% sell-on. You must have the £2mil upfront and half of the £10mil (£5mil) that you agreed to pay over 24 months. The other £5mil will be paid over 24 months.

how much money should we have? would it deducted our future money?

lets say,like that case.. we buy banega ,for 2 mil . 24 month we set 10 mils .

we would spend 2+5 ,that is 7 mill now. then we still have 5 mils to pay at 24 month. where this money would come? imagine if I do this,at every player,until I didnt have money anymore, where the money to pay them would come from?

I still confused about using this monthly installments feature.. wanna learn so understand how much should use this, and how long, 6,12,24,or 48 month

thanks

• 1 year later...