+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 400 of 2120

Thread: FM 2011 Official System/Specs Thread

  1. #301
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd November 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Could anyone help me out? Got a new computer, the basic specs are:

    Intel® Core™ i5 3.2ghz
    4gb Ram
    Windows 7 64 bit
    NVIDIA GeForce G210 with 512mb dedicated graphics memory

    I know generally they're pretty good specs and I know FM will run well on it, but basically I want a computer that'll pretty much be able to run as many leagues as possible. The weak point of my computer is the graphics card, I know its pretty basic and isn't considering a 'gaming' card. Would it be worthwhile upgrading my graphics card? If so, can anyone recommend one, I have to admit my knowledge of them is pretty basic...

  2. #302
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th December 2007
    Location
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    I reckon your PC would run all the leagues at a decent speed. To be honest I think your graphic card is fine for FM. But if you do insist on upgrading I'd go for this.

  3. #303
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd November 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Cool, thanks mate

  4. #304
    Amateur
    Join Date
    20th August 2007
    Posts
    34

    Default

    hi could you tell me how well this laptop would run fm 11 . Intel® Pentium® Processor T4500
    - 2.3 GHz dual core
    - 800 MHz FSB
    - 1 MB L2 Cache Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4GB installed DDR3 RAM

  5. #305
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th December 2007
    Location
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    Yes will run FM pretty well. 25-30 leagues with 40,000 players.

  6. #306
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th October 2006
    Location
    No Nay Never
    Posts
    505

    Default

    right a quick question i after buying a new machine i currently have a laptop
    this is what i have

    hp g62
    intel(r) core i3 cpu m330 @ 2.13Ghz
    Ram 2gb
    Intel graphics media accelerator hd dedicated 64mb total 762 mb

    it runs fine but the graphics is a little bit laggy and blocky...


    now i will not lie i want a dell xps 8100 but can not afford one but have found this on ebay foe 350 quid so asking people opinion

    the new spek is

    AMD Athlon II 250 3.0GHz Processor
    4GB 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM
    500GB Hard drive
    High performance Motherboard
    DVD RW
    Stylish Gaming case
    HD4350 1GB Graphics

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VIBOX-GA-FAST-...item3361842559 this here.....

    now all i do is play fm and want as good as graphics as possible and i like to play with over 200,000 players loaded up but was wondering if any genius on here know of a pc i would be better of getting or if this one on ebay is any good as i no good with this tech stuff...

    any help would be appreciated greatly want to have a fully operation pc/laptop to play my game

  7. #307
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th December 2007
    Location
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    You wont be able to get a better laptop for that price. However you wont be able to play with 200,000 players very fast.

  8. #308
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th October 2006
    Location
    No Nay Never
    Posts
    505

    Default

    so tiger i currently load my laptop up with 199,000 players and i agree it slow fm2010 have you any advice i after a desktop now and want to load up 200,000 players of course i will update the ram to around 6 but has anybody got any advice or a pc which would run it well...


    i want a quicker gameing experiance with better graphics or should i just keep going with my laptop

  9. #309
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th August 2008
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Intel(R) Core (TM)2 Duo CPU
    T5450 @ 1.66
    3gb of Ram

    Im only Looking to run all England Leagues with all players enabled

    will this handle that?

    Could anyone recommend a laptop that will run FM fast? Around 400-500

  10. #310
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Hi my nets been bad lately. Answering all posts one by one.

  11. #311
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenbobbit View Post
    Intel(R) Core (TM)2 Duo CPU
    T5450 @ 1.66
    3gb of Ram
    Im only Looking to run all England Leagues with all players enabled
    will this handle that?
    Could anyone recommend a laptop that will run FM fast? Around 400-500
    It will run all english leagues (and more) but all players will be tough. It will slow down after a few seasons.
    Don't load more than 75,000 players. IMO

  12. #312
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walsall_stu View Post
    Right, downloaded the demo and I'm finding the overall performance of the 3D match engine far far worse than FM 2010 to the point where I'm going to have to stop using it, which will in turn stop me buying the game.

    ..........................
    The only thing I can think of is that my graphics card is integrated, not standalone, however I'm not running a complex game and the rest of the specs should be more than sufficient to make up for the rest of it.
    You haven't mentioned your graphic card but your PC is good enough for FM. Fast enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by mon_irl View Post
    I have no idea to tell you the truth, thats just the specs as copied off the site. I don't know what it means lol :-(
    DDR 2 is older Generation of RAM which has been replaced by DDR3. No point getting older stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaredk View Post
    just wondering will this be ok for fm11? i'm esp. worried abt my graphics card . thx
    All great

  13. #313
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Decent enough for FM. 10 to 12 leagues.

    Quote Originally Posted by 5_is_better_than_3 View Post
    How many leagues will this laptop run?

    64bit Windows 7
    Intel i5-450( 2.4ghz turbo boost 2.66ghz
    640gb HD
    4GB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM [2x2048]
    Graphics Card 1GB ATI HD5470
    30 to 40 leagues with 100k players.

  14. #314
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Fish View Post
    Hello lads, right then, unfortunately I am another that needs to upgrade in order to get a smooth 3D view on high settings............. RANT...........

    Budget can go to £600 ish but obvs the best value for money option wins every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison Savannah View Post
    I have exactly this question also (minus the bit about Charlton).
    £616
    £530
    £600
    £600

    Quote Originally Posted by antl View Post
    hi im looking at getting a new laptop for fm11 . i have a budget of around £400. any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks
    £427
    £420

    @WogBoyz
    Sorting out your build now. will post back tonight.

  15. #315
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th October 2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    http://www.dixons.co.uk/gbuk/hp-comp...ab-accessories

    Think I'll go for this one now, Dixons have a bit of money off if you buy before Tuesday

  16. #316
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th December 2007
    Location
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watsonsclarets View Post
    so tiger i currently load my laptop up with 199,000 players and i agree it slow fm2010 have you any advice i after a desktop now and want to load up 200,000 players of course i will update the ram to around 6 but has anybody got any advice or a pc which would run it well...


    i want a quicker gameing experiance with better graphics or should i just keep going with my laptop
    Look for a desktop with 6gb of RAM, an intel i7 processor or an AMD Athlon X6 processor, a 500GB or bigger HD and a ATI or Nvidia Graphic card with atleast 1gb of memory.

  17. #317
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerTime View Post
    Look for a desktop with 6gb of RAM, an intel i7 processor or an AMD Athlon X6 processor, a 500GB or bigger HD and a ATI or Nvidia Graphic card with atleast 1gb of memory.
    He has a budget of £300.
    This is going to cost more than 600.

  18. #318
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th December 2007
    Location
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    didn't see that.

    I'd look at refurbished desktops. You might be able to get one with 3gb RAM, intel dual core, amd athlon x2 or if you're lucky intel 3 processor with a decent ati or nvidia graphics card. Take a look on pc world and ebay.

  19. #319
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Hes getting a X4 650, 4GB RAM etc from ebay for about 250 bucks. PMed me.

  20. #320
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    6th October 2008
    Location
    The edge of a precapice.
    Posts
    2,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerTime View Post
    Look for a desktop with 6gb of RAM, an intel i7 processor or an AMD Athlon X6 processor, a 500GB or bigger HD and a ATI or Nvidia Graphic card with atleast 1gb of memory.
    Been reliably informed that putting RAM in matching pairs is much better, so if he had 4, it's much better to go to 8 than 6. Could be talking rubbish but it's what i've been told.

  21. #321
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dazbowski View Post
    Been reliably informed that putting RAM in matching pairs is much better, so if he had 4, it's much better to go to 8 than 6. Could be talking rubbish but it's what i've been told.
    This is true. But for core i7 RAM in "threes" is better.

  22. #322
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th October 2006
    Location
    No Nay Never
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Hes getting a X4 650, 4GB RAM etc from ebay for about 250 bucks. PMed me.



    question is though i only load up england and scotland leagues and like 200,000 will the machine on the way be able to run it ishu and once again thank you bud people like you around the community with tiger thanks


    also my new pc does not come with a graphics dedicated card and i will need to buy one it has these slots???

    1x pci express x16
    1x pci express x1
    2x pci

    not sure what this means but what graphics card do people recommed all i play is fm but want decent graphics

    and one last question i promise is this pc quicker than my laptop my hp g62 i3 processor m330 2 gb of ram????

    once again thanks for all your help
    Last edited by watsonsclarets; 24-10-2010 at 22:20.

  23. #323
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    Ishu, budget between $600 to $1000 AUD.
    For actually purchasing the hardware, wheredo you suggest?
    Is this website any good price wise etc?:
    Www.eyo.com.au
    Thanks Ishu
    Have no idea about australian sites but giving you links of a site I found

    AMD X4 965 BE 3.4GHz Quad core $200 ----> Very good OCer.
    Gigabyte Motherboard $100
    WD Caviar Black 1000GB SATA3 $140
    Corsair XMS3 8GB DDR3 RAM $200
    Total $640

    Use the older cabinet, Graphic card etc

    If you are sellin it
    CM Elite 430 Cabinet $100
    Corsair CX400W PSU $70

  24. #324
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th October 2004
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Guys, what's the difference between 32 bit & 64 bit windows? Is it just in terms of ram capacity or is it greater than this? I've been told that 64 bit is better for companies as 64 bit programs are actually quite expensive and most programs are 32 bit orientated so one wouldn't see much of a difference between the two. Thoughts/comments?

    What are the thoughts re an intel quad compared to an and 6 core? I've seen an and 6 core 3.2 ghz black edition for roughly 300 aud on eyo.com.au. Are these good prices or not really?

    Thanks ishu, looking forward to seeing the build specs - I appreciate it.

  25. #325
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watsonsclarets View Post
    question is though i only load up england and scotland leagues and like 200,000 will the machine on the way be able to run it ishu and once again thank you bud people like you around the community with tiger thanks Yes. Might want to lower that number if you want a long term game
    also my new pc does not come with a graphics dedicated card and i will need to buy one it has these slots??? A Onboard Graphic card would be fine for FM (3D in high). If you want one it will go in the x16 slot.
    not sure what this means but what graphics card do people recommed all i play is fm but want decent graphics A cheap HD5450 for £35
    and one last question i promise is this pc quicker than my laptop my hp g62 i3 processor m330 2 gb of ram???? Surely
    once again thanks for all your helpWelcome
    My answers in bold

  26. #326
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th October 2004
    Posts
    66

    Default

    http://www.eyo.com.au/prod_A-HDT90ZF...K_EDITION.html

    This is the 6 core I was speaking about earlier..

  27. #327
    Moderator
    Join Date
    3rd June 2007
    Location
    Lucas Radebe's boot bag
    Posts
    11,053

    Default

    hi all..

    ive got £500 odd in my pocket waiting to be spent as soon as possible on a laptop, my old desktop is kaput and im looking for an everyday lappy able to run FM nicely (say 200k players) and a few leagues aswell... and also a bit of other gaming aswell... anyone got any advice?

    thanks chaps

  28. #328
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th October 2004
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Have no idea about australian sites but giving you links of a site I found

    AMD X4 965 BE 3.4GHz Quad core $200 ----> Very good OCer.
    Gigabyte Motherboard $100
    WD Caviar Black 1000GB SATA3 $140
    Corsair XMS3 8GB DDR3 RAM $200
    Total $640

    Use the older cabinet, Graphic card etc

    If you are sellin it
    CM Elite 430 Cabinet $100
    Corsair CX400W PSU $70
    Thanks ishu, I'll look into this. Re HDD, what if I got 2x 500gb 7200 rpm & ran it as a raid?

  29. #329
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th April 2009
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welshace View Post
    hi all..

    ive got £500 odd in my pocket waiting to be spent as soon as possible on a laptop, my old desktop is kaput and im looking for an everyday machine able to run FM nicely (say 200k players) and a few leagues aswell... and also a bit of other gaming aswell... anyone got any advice?

    thanks chaps
    Build your own computer. With £500 you can get a good build.

    I built mine just around 3 weeks ago (cost much much more than £500 though). Have at the moment: Intel Core i7 980x, 4gb DDR3 2000mhz ram, 1TB Samsung F3 7200rpm and 64gb Corsair SSD for the OS. Waiting for my two 6870's to come from Ebuyer and then it will be complete!

  30. #330
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    Guys, what's the difference between 32 bit & 64 bit windows? Is it just in terms of ram capacity or is it greater than this? I've been told that 64 bit is better for companies as 64 bit programs are actually quite expensive and most programs are 32 bit orientated so one wouldn't see much of a difference between the two. Thoughts/comments?
    This is a huge topic. Way out of this thread. I would say that 64bit is faster for 64 bit applications, can address more ram and main disadvantages are you can't use very old softwares. Also some older and unpopular devices might not work with 64bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    What are the thoughts re an intel quad compared to an and 6 core? I've seen an amd 6 core 3.2 ghz black edition for roughly 300 aud on eyo.com.au. Are these good prices or not really?
    For general purpose and games Intel quads are faster. For CPU intensive apps which can use all cores AMD x6 are faster. X6 are a little future proof and a lot cheaper.

  31. #331
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th October 2004
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Ishu, also the build spec you posted above, how many leagues/players?
    Thanks brother, really appreciate all the advice!!

  32. #332
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welshace View Post
    hi all..
    ive got £500 odd in my pocket waiting to be spent as soon as possible on a laptop, my old desktop is kaput and im looking for an everyday lappy able to run FM nicely (say 200k players) and a few leagues aswell... and also a bit of other gaming aswell... anyone got any advice?
    thanks chaps
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeemi2009 View Post
    Build your own computer. With £500 you can get a good build.
    What Smeemi said. A 500 pound laptop won't be able to run 200k players easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    Thanks ishu, I'll look into this. Re HDD, what if I got 2x 500gb 7200 rpm & ran it as a raid?
    RAID is pointless. If you want a faster hard disk get a SSD.

    EDIT : Almost all the leagues with 100k players.

  33. #333
    Moderator
    Join Date
    3rd June 2007
    Location
    Lucas Radebe's boot bag
    Posts
    11,053

    Default

    sorry , my post has been edited as it was a bit misleading... by machine i meant a laptop... so building myself is out of the question

  34. #334
    Moderator
    Join Date
    3rd June 2007
    Location
    Lucas Radebe's boot bag
    Posts
    11,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    What Smeemi said. A 500 pound laptop won't be able to run 200k players easily.
    thanks, but a laptop is definatly needed... can you recommend a laptop at all for £500 - 600 that would be decent?

  35. #335
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th October 2004
    Posts
    66

    Default

    So ishu, are you saying 6 core is a good future investment compared to 4? I assume fm is a processor intensive program, would it run the 6 core well? What are your thoughts re the 6 core I posted above?

  36. #336
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th April 2009
    Posts
    335

    Default

    £500 won't get you much for a laptop. The cheapest gaming laptop you'd get is probably an Acer 8000 series, you can pick them up for around £500. They have pretty good specs but the build quality is not that great!

  37. #337
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welshace View Post
    thanks, but a laptop is definatly needed... can you recommend a laptop at all for £500 - 600 that would be decent?
    I posted these a few posts above. Most are FM centric and in your budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    £616
    £530
    £600
    £600


    £427
    £420

    @WogBoyz
    Sorting out your build now. will post back tonight.

  38. #338
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th October 2004
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Guys, I'd like to try & clarify an aspect re FM and players.

    If we are talking about say nearly all leagues, 52 leagues is all, so say 40 on a large db and loading some countries players ie a few from Africa, how many players are we talking about? Is 100k players a lot? Wouldn't 40 leagues be over 100k players?

  39. #339
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th April 2009
    Posts
    335

    Default

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/acer-aspire-89...item35ad57a46a

    Something like that would be ideal for Football Manager. If you don't want a used one, look around, but you will pay quite a bit more.

  40. #340
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    So ishu, are you saying 6 core is a good future investment compared to 4? I assume fm is a processor intensive program, would it run the 6 core well? What are your thoughts re the 6 core I posted above?
    I got that processor to the last guy. Its very good but the one I gave you is good too (just a little less). If you want that CPU, go ahead.

  41. #341
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th July 2008
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Try to uninstall then repeat.
    I done that recently mate but nothing really has changed...I still get the blue screen...It only happens when I click into 3D...Sometimes it works.....sometimes it crashes

  42. #342
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th April 2009
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Run Memtest86 Footyking. 'Sometimes it works, sometimes it crashes'. That is deffo 100% your ram.

  43. #343
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th July 2008
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeemi2009 View Post
    Run Memtest86 Footyking.
    May I ask mate how I do that sorry computers are not my thing...Football Manager is though

  44. #344
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    Guys, I'd like to try & clarify an aspect re FM and players.

    If we are talking about say nearly all leagues, 52 leagues is all, so say 40 on a large db and loading some countries players ie a few from Africa, how many players are we talking about? Is 100k players a lot? Wouldn't 40 leagues be over 100k players?
    Its possible to get many variation.
    And its very hard to (exactly) judge the number of league. The numbers I say are guidelines and can be upped and lowered depending on your patience.

    PS Is 52 leagues the max?? Think its much higher.
    Last edited by Ishu; 24-10-2010 at 23:21.

  45. #345
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeemi2009 View Post
    Run Memtest86 Footyking. 'Sometimes it works, sometimes it crashes'. That is deffo 100% your ram.
    Its defo not. Microsoft site says that this is a (somewhat) common error with Pentium M proccy.

  46. #346
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th April 2009
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyKing View Post
    May I ask mate how I do that sorry computers are not my thing...Football Manager is though
    http://www.memtest86.com/

    Go there, click on download then go to ISO image for creating bootable CD (Windows - zip)

    Use Imgburn (freeware) to burn the iso image to a CD. You must write it as an image.

    Then restart your computer, after the bios screen comes up it'll say boot to cd? . . . click any key then it'll load memtest86 and will look for any problems with your ram. Post the results when you're finished.

  47. #347
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th April 2009
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Its defo not. Microsoft site says that this is a (somewhat) common error with Pentium M proccy.
    Let's wait and see . On a brand new computer build around two years ago I had the same problem, I ran memtest and it reported 350 odd corrupt sectors on my ram. Took that ram out and it was faultless.

  48. #348
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeemi2009 View Post
    Let's wait and see . On a brand new computer build around two years ago I had the same problem, I ran memtest and it reported 350 odd corrupt sectors on my ram. Took that ram out and it was faultless.
    Same error message??

  49. #349
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th April 2009
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Same error message??
    BSOD. Came up with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

    I presume he has the same bsod error, if he doesn't, it still can be the ram.

  50. #350
    Moderator
    Join Date
    3rd June 2007
    Location
    Lucas Radebe's boot bag
    Posts
    11,053

  51. #351
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeemi2009 View Post
    BSOD. Came up with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

    I presume he has the same bsod error, if he doesn't, it still can be the ram.
    Its the bold one.

    @ footy
    I read up just now and this seems some random kind of error. Some report sucess with change of RAM, graphic card, sound card and heat.
    Does it occur when you watch a movie.

  52. #352
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th July 2008
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Its the bold one.

    @ footy
    I read up just now and this seems some random kind of error. Some report sucess with change of RAM, graphic card, sound card and heat.
    Does it occur when you watch a movie.
    Nope Ishu only when I start a match with 3D on FM...very strange...Do you think I need a new graphics card even though it's meant to work?...

  53. #353
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welshace View Post
    Its good except the CPU. I have that CPU and its very bad.

  54. #354
    Amateur
    Join Date
    17th September 2008
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Processor: Pentium (R) Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.0GHz
    RAM: 3GB
    System type: 32 bit W7

    What are the most amount of players+leagues I could reasonably pull off with this?

  55. #355
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyKing View Post
    Nope Ishu only when I start a match with 3D on FM...very strange...Do you think I need a new graphics card even though it's meant to work?...
    No.
    Try going to an older version of the graphic card driver.

  56. #356
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meskell View Post
    Processor: Pentium (R) Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.0GHz
    RAM: 3GB
    System type: 32 bit W7

    What are the most amount of players+leagues I could reasonably pull off with this?
    20 to 30 leagues 60k players

  57. #357
    Amateur
    Join Date
    17th September 2008
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    20 to 30 leagues 60k players
    Thanks for the reply! More than I expected tbh, looks like I will get to load up all the major leagues then

  58. #358
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th July 2008
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    No.
    Try going to an older version of the graphic card driver.
    Sorry mate but may I ask how you do that?...Sorry again as I said fixing computers isn't my thing...

  59. #359
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyKing View Post
    Sorry mate but may I ask how you do that?...Sorry again as I said fixing computers isn't my thing...
    Google or Roll back driver. Or try using system restore.

  60. #360
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd July 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Just about to buy a new laptop, considering this one in particular, these are the specs:

    Windows Home Premium 64-Bit
    Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor i7-640m (2.80ghz) 4MB cache
    8GB Samsung 1333Mhz Sodimm DDR3 Memory (2 x 4GB)
    ATI Mobilty Radeon HD 5650 1GB DDR3 Video Ram- Direct X 11
    500GB Scorpio Black SATA 3GB/S 16MB Cache (7200RPM)

    How many leagues would I be able to run at a fast speed on this, and I assume the graphics card is able to run FM at a high level?

  61. #361
    Moderator
    Join Date
    3rd June 2007
    Location
    Lucas Radebe's boot bag
    Posts
    11,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reflection22 View Post
    Just about to buy a new laptop, considering this one in particular, these are the specs:

    Windows Home Premium 64-Bit
    Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor i7-640m (2.80ghz) 4MB cache
    8GB Samsung 1333Mhz Sodimm DDR3 Memory (2 x 4GB)
    ATI Mobilty Radeon HD 5650 1GB DDR3 Video Ram- Direct X 11
    500GB Scorpio Black SATA 3GB/S 16MB Cache (7200RPM)

    How many leagues would I be able to run at a fast speed on this, and I assume the graphics card is able to run FM at a high level?
    can i ask where you got these specs from? i.e what site?

  62. #362
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th October 2004
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Ishu, the mobo you suggested, would it run the AMD 6 core? Is a 890 FX chip better or?...

  63. #363
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reflection22 View Post
    Just about to buy a new laptop, considering this one in particular, these are the specs:

    Windows Home Premium 64-Bit
    Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor i7-640m (2.80ghz) 4MB cache
    8GB Samsung 1333Mhz Sodimm DDR3 Memory (2 x 4GB)
    ATI Mobilty Radeon HD 5650 1GB DDR3 Video Ram- Direct X 11
    500GB Scorpio Black SATA 3GB/S 16MB Cache (7200RPM)

    How many leagues would I be able to run at a fast speed on this, and I assume the graphics card is able to run FM at a high level?
    All leagues and 3D on high

  64. #364
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd July 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    793

    Default

    www.pcspecialist.co.uk

    Been recommended it by a few people

    Quote Originally Posted by welshace View Post
    can i ask where you got these specs from? i.e what site?

  65. #365
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    Ishu, the mobo you suggested, would it run the AMD 6 core? Is a 890 FX chip better or?...
    LOL you are reading quite a lot.
    Yes X6 is supported.
    This board has all the feature that you will use. 890 is a better mobo but lot more expensive.
    PS the 890FX doesn't include a graphic card. 890GX does. The board I suggested does too.

  66. #366
    Moderator
    Join Date
    3rd June 2007
    Location
    Lucas Radebe's boot bag
    Posts
    11,053

  67. #367
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welshace View Post
    Do you play games other than FM??

  68. #368
    Amateur
    Join Date
    29th September 2007
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Hi Ishu
    my pc

    64bit Windows 7
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3.10
    1TB Samsung HD103SJ
    4GB DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400
    Graphics Card 4850 512MB

    Thinking of upgrading processor to a AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHz Socket AM3 8MB L3 Cache
    would it make much difference in processing Speed

  69. #369
    Moderator
    Join Date
    3rd June 2007
    Location
    Lucas Radebe's boot bag
    Posts
    11,053

    Default

    nothing in particular but i was planning to play the odd game like the total war series etc on it


    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Do you play games other than FM??

  70. #370
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th October 2004
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    LOL you are reading quite a lot.
    Yes X6 is supported.
    This board has all the feature that you will use. 890 is a better mobo but lot more expensive.
    PS the 890FX doesn't include a graphic card. 890GX does. The board I suggested does too.
    Haha, yes been doing some readings! :-)

    So the mobo you suggested is a mobo and a graphics card in one?? I'm confused, how does this work? Is the graphics good? Better than my current card?
    Is the 890 gx and the card you suggested good enough.

  71. #371
    Moderator
    Join Date
    3rd June 2007
    Location
    Lucas Radebe's boot bag
    Posts
    11,053

    Default

    this is probably (at least to my eyes) the best ive found so far... it has 4gb ddr3 which is awesome and a decent graphics card too by the looks of it...

    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/156-a...roductFeatures

  72. #372
    Moderator
    Join Date
    3rd June 2007
    Location
    Lucas Radebe's boot bag
    Posts
    11,053

    Default

    the link is invalid tjjese

  73. #373
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TONY1969 View Post
    Hi Ishu
    my pc
    Thinking of upgrading processor to a AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHz Socket AM3 8MB L3 Cache
    would it make much difference in processing Speed
    Quite a difference. But make sure that your mobo has AM3

    Quote Originally Posted by welshace View Post
    nothing in particular but i was planning to play the odd game like the total war series etc on it
    Quote Originally Posted by welshace View Post
    this is probably (at least to my eyes) the best ive found so far... it has 4gb ddr3 which is awesome and a decent graphics card too by the looks of it...
    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/156-a...roductFeatures
    Both FM and Total war are processor heavy games. No point getting a beefy graphic card. This last one is good though.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    Haha, yes been doing some readings! :-)
    So the mobo you suggested is a mobo and a graphics card in one?? I'm confused, how does this work? Is the graphics good? Better than my current card?
    Is the 890 gx and the card you suggested good enough.
    Mobo and graphic in one means that the graphic chip is going to be built "into" the mobo. This card can easily run FM 3D on high and can run most games on medium.
    The other card is significantly better and will run "along" with the card in your mobo.

  74. #374
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th October 2009
    Posts
    584

    Default

    http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/pro.../specification How many leagues do you think this laptop can run

  75. #375
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th October 2004
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Ishu my friend, I have some draft idea's below that I would like your feedback on =) (This whole thing is actually turning out to be expensive, but I'm getting due for it and I think this will last a while now)
    *
    CPU: AMD PHENOM II 1090T / 6CORE / 3.2GHz / 9MB CACHE / 125W / BLACK EDITION* $330.00
    MOBO: ASRock 890FX Deluxe3,* 890FX, 4 DDR3 ram slots, 8 SATA 2 & 3 hard drive cons, 3 PCIE2x16, 1394, RAID, GB LAN USB3,* 7.1 CH Audio,* $190.14
    *
    OR
    *
    Asus M4A89TD-PRO-USB3, AMD, 890FX, 4 DDR3 ram slots, 2PCIE, RAID, GB LAN, SATA3, USB3,* 7.1 CH Audio, $187.90
    (My thought process around this is, while I only plan on playing FM, if I ever change my mind down the track and want to upgrade the graphics, with this mobo I'll just be able to slap on a new graphics card & be OK rather than having to replace the whole set)
    GRAPHICS: Thinking of using my current card (specs are: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT0)
    *
    RAM:*CORSAIR xms3 8gb DDR3 RAM 200.00
    *
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda, 500GB, 16MB Cache, 7200RPM, SATA2, 7200.12, ST3500418AS,* $47.30 ea x2 run on a raid or the 1 TB western digital HDD.
    *
    SOFTWARE: Win 7 64 Bit*Home Premium - 134.00
    *
    POWER SUPPLY: The power supply that is in my current PC is still good, so going to use this
    *
    CASE: I have a spare, brand new tower that I plan on using.
    *
    I am open to tweaks/suggestions on improvement. Again, just a draft list of idea's...
    *
    Thoughts re amount of leagues/players I could run on the above machine?
    *
    Any idea's re price range? Are the above mentioned prices good or could I find better? Keeping in mind that I'm based in Australia so shipping if applicable, etc.*Prices are in $AUD
    *
    I'm still conducting further research re prices as I've found a few other websites that also look reasonable price wise.
    *
    Thanks again, I really appreciate all the time.

  76. #376
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th October 2009
    Posts
    584

    Default

    How many leagues would this run?

    Brand ACER
    Screen size 15.6 inches
    Processor Intel Pentium Dual Core
    Intel Processor Star Rating Intel 2 star processor
    Processor model number T4400
    Processor speed 2.2 GHz
    Processor bus 800 MHz
    Processor cache 1 MB
    Memory (RAM) 4 GB
    Storage (hard drive) 500 GB
    Storage (hard drive) Type SATA
    Operating system tbc
    Shared graphics
    Dedicated graphics ATI radeonHD4570 512 MB
    Optical drive Plays & records CDs and DVDs
    Plays Blu-ray DVDs
    Lightscribe technology
    S-Video output
    VGA output
    HDMI output
    Wireless networking standard 802.11b/g/n
    Gigabit LAN
    Finger print reader
    USB 2.0 slots 2
    Firewire
    Media card slots 5 in 1
    Built-in bluetooth
    Built-in webcam
    Built-in TV Tuner
    Speakers Standard
    Battery life Up to 2.5 hours
    Wired networking
    Wireless networking
    Power Consumption 18 / 0.5 watts
    Laptop weight (kg) 2.7 kg

  77. #377
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th October 2004
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Or processor wise I've seen this:
    AMD PHENOM II 1055T/6 CORE/2.8GHz/9MB CACHE/AM3 125 W for 233.55

  78. #378
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th December 2007
    Location
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dazbowski View Post
    Been reliably informed that putting RAM in matching pairs is much better, so if he had 4, it's much better to go to 8 than 6. Could be talking rubbish but it's what i've been told.
    You are correct, however 6gb would still be better than 4gb of matching RAM.

  79. #379
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th December 2007
    Location
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJJESSE View Post
    http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/pro.../specification How many leagues do you think this laptop can run
    You will be able to run around 30-40 leagues with 60,000 players.

  80. #380
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    15th December 2007
    Location
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    Or processor wise I've seen this:
    AMD PHENOM II 1055T/6 CORE/2.8GHz/9MB CACHE/AM3 125 W for 233.55
    In my opinion I'd go for this over your other one. It's $100 cheaper and if it's put in a good set-up, it'll run all leagues on FM11. Also if you want to get more speed you could always overclock it.

  81. #381
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    6th October 2008
    Location
    The edge of a precapice.
    Posts
    2,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    Or processor wise I've seen this:
    AMD PHENOM II 1055T/6 CORE/2.8GHz/9MB CACHE/AM3 125 W for 233.55
    I've just got this, it's a top proccy and can be overclocked, it also has a feature that if the program you're using doesn't require or utilise all the cores it will switch power to the cores that are being used which will raise the ghz to 3.4 without overclocking.

  82. #382
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    14th December 2003
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    1,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    It can run COD4 at 70+ fps on low & 30 on medium. Much better than any Intel card and you and I both play 3D on them. Crysis on low 44fps.
    HERE is a great benchmark of different games.
    Ishu. Thanks for posting this bit of information. I have a Radeon 5450 dedicated graphics card. I was going to upgrade it to the 5470 but after reading the information about the two, I don't think that it would be worthwhile. You appear to be a lot more knowledgable than me. What is your opinion, please?

  83. #383
    Amateur
    Join Date
    29th September 2007
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quite a difference. But make sure that your mobo has AM3


    thank you ishu

    it will just need to update bios

  84. #384
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th October 2004
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dazbowski View Post
    I've just got this, it's a top proccy and can be overclocked, it also has a feature that if the program you're using doesn't require or utilise all the cores it will switch power to the cores that are being used which will raise the ghz to 3.4 without overclocking.
    Fantastic information guys, guess I'm saving myself $100.00 ;-)
    So tiger, you think this setup will run all leagues? Fantastic!

  85. #385
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    Ishu my friend, I have some draft idea's below that I would like your feedback on =) (This whole thing is actually turning out to be expensive, but I'm getting due for it and I think this will last a while now)
    .........................
    Thanks again, I really appreciate all the time.
    CPU
    965BE - This is Very highly and easily OCable.
    1055T - 6core, higly OCable.
    1090T - 6core, Very highly and easily OCable.

    Mobo
    Not much point getting this mobo as the mobo I suggested is good enough, already has a graphic card and you can also insert another card. (If the other card is an ATI, they will run together).

    GFX
    your current 7600GT is good enough and you can always upgrade later.
    Even if you sel your older rig, the onboard card is good enough for FM.

    RAM is ok

    HDD
    No point going RAID. As a good RAID controller can cost more than your PC.

    W7 is ok

    PSU
    This should be good quality. low quality PSU can destroy your whole PC.

  86. #386
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oescus View Post
    Ishu. Thanks for posting this bit of information. I have a Radeon 5450 dedicated graphics card. I was going to upgrade it to the 5470 but after reading the information about the two, I don't think that it would be worthwhile. You appear to be a lot more knowledgable than me. What is your opinion, please?
    HD5450 and HD5470 is no upgrade at all. You won't notice the difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by TONY1969 View Post
    Quite a difference. But make sure that your mobo has AM3
    thank you ishu
    it will just need to update bios
    Make sure. Or the CPU will be wasted

    Quote Originally Posted by WoGBoYz View Post
    Fantastic information guys, guess I'm saving myself $100.00 ;-)
    So tiger, you think this setup will run all leagues? Fantastic!
    BTW 1055T is not 220 AUD. its $250.

    And 1055t if you are not OCing. 965BE or 1090T if you are OCing.

  87. #387
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd July 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    793

    Default

    How many leagues can I safely run with a super-fast processing speed though? I'm sick of waiting 5-10 minutes for international games etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    All leagues and 3D on high

  88. #388
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reflection22 View Post
    How many leagues can I safely run with a super-fast processing speed though? I'm sick of waiting 5-10 minutes for international games etc.
    You won't have to wait more than 60 secs. take 40 leagues if you are impatient.

  89. #389
    Third Team
    Join Date
    24th November 2008
    Location
    Aussie fella.
    Posts
    6,987

    Default

    I'm looking to spend up to around 700 AUD (around 350 quid) on a new computer, well parts for a computer and this is what I need;
    - Motherboard
    - Processor
    - Ram
    - Graphics Card
    - Heat Sink
    - Hard Drive

    And anything else you reckon I'll need. Also feel free to use this thread for your own computer build queries.

    Hursty

    PS: It would probably be better buying from the US too, with the AUD being near parity with the USD.

    EDIT: Also if there is a computer at a decent price I could be interested.

  90. #390
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hursty2 View Post
    I'm looking to spend up to around 700 AUD (around 350 quid) on a new computer, well parts for a computer and this is what I need;
    - Motherboard
    - Processor
    - Ram
    - Graphics Card
    - Heat Sink
    - Hard Drive

    And anything else you reckon I'll need. Also feel free to use this thread for your own computer build queries.

    Hursty

    PS: It would probably be better buying from the US too, with the AUD being near parity with the USD.

    EDIT: Also if there is a computer at a decent price I could be interested.
    Only for FM or others games too.

  91. #391
    Third Team
    Join Date
    24th November 2008
    Location
    Aussie fella.
    Posts
    6,987

    Default

    Probably only FM at the moment but I will probably end up getting into other games. ie WoW, Civ V etc.

  92. #392
    Amateur
    Join Date
    27th August 2009
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Anyone able to tell me what sort of league/player numbers i'd get with this set up please?

    CPU:AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 Quad-Core CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology

    RAM: 4GB (2x2GB) PC10666 DDR3/1333mhz Dual Channel Memory

    Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 5770 PCI-E 16X 1GB DDR5 Video Card

    Also with the RAM i was tempted to go with 8gb but it would add £100 to my PC - would it be worth it (other then FM the PC will be used for general gaming by me and basic photo editing by my wife).

  93. #393
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hursty2 View Post
    Probably only FM at the moment but I will probably end up getting into other games. ie WoW, Civ V etc.
    AMD X4 965 BE 3.4GHz Quad core $200 ----> Very good OCer.
    Gigabyte Motherboard $100
    WD Caviar Black 500GB $80
    Corsair XMS3 8GB DDR3 RAM $200
    HIS HD5450 1GB $70

    Total $650

    Quote Originally Posted by Drazkul View Post
    Anyone able to tell me what sort of league/player numbers i'd get with this set up please?
    Also with the RAM i was tempted to go with 8gb but it would add £100 to my PC - would it be worth it (other then FM the PC will be used for general gaming by me and basic photo editing by my wife).
    Very good rig. 4GB is enough though 8GB will make a diffrence for multi tasking. Nearly 40 to 50 leagues.

  94. #394
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    14th December 2003
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    1,030

    Default

    Ishu, many thanks, you have just saved me a lot of money. Based upon my current graphics card, what would you consider to be a distinct improvement upon my Radeon 5450 card?

  95. #395
    Third Team
    Join Date
    24th November 2008
    Location
    Aussie fella.
    Posts
    6,987

    Default

    Funnily enough this is a list that I compiled from items off ebay a couple of weeks ago and they are similar to yours.
    - AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4GHz Quad Core
    - Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H AMD 880G AM3 USB3 Motherboard
    - DDR3 2048MB from Crucial x3
    - EVGA GT240 Video Card 1GB DDR3 NVIDIA Graphic GT 240
    - Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB 16MB SATA

    Which comes up to 670.97 including delivery.

    Thanks for your help, Ishu.

  96. #396
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oescus View Post
    Ishu, many thanks, you have just saved me a lot of money. Based upon my current graphics card, what would you consider to be a distinct improvement upon my Radeon 5450 card?
    An HD5770??
    Wait for new 6xxx series cards from ATI and then get 5series at a lower price or new 6series. Coming within nov.

  97. #397
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hursty2 View Post
    Funnily enough this is a list that I compiled from items off ebay a couple of weeks ago and they are similar to yours.
    - AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4GHz Quad Core
    - Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H AMD 880G AM3 USB3 Motherboard
    - DDR3 2048MB from Crucial x3
    - EVGA GT240 Video Card 1GB DDR3 NVIDIA Graphic GT 240
    - Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB 16MB SATA
    Which comes up to 670.97 including delivery.
    Thanks for your help, Ishu.
    LOL they are same.
    its only got 2GB ram though.

  98. #398
    Third Team
    Join Date
    24th November 2008
    Location
    Aussie fella.
    Posts
    6,987

    Default

    6GB actually, notice the 'x3' next to the ram.

  99. #399
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th April 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hursty2 View Post
    6GB actually, notice the 'x3' next to the ram.
    Oh I thought that is some reference to DDR3.
    BTW RAM will work better in pairs. (1.5 times faster)

  100. #400
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd July 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Cheers. Tbh i reckon 15-20 leagues is more than enough for me, I'm used to only running England, Italy and Spain so it will make a big difference. Faster processing times are more important to me.

    One more question, which of these two processors would you recommend (they are pretty much the same price)

    Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor i7-640m (2.80ghz) 4MB cache

    Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor i7-740QM (1.73GHz) 6MB Cache

    Not sure whether to go for the higher ghz or the higher MB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    You won't have to wait more than 60 secs. take 40 leagues if you are impatient.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts