First of all what i mean the newgen flaw is the newgen players generally have poor attributes related to their positions. (eg. poor jumping for DC, poor pace/jumping for ST, poor stamina for MC, poor agility for GK etc...)
Regen Quality = attrocious <--related topic
I am thinking if a 3rd party program (similar to FMM), which could mass edit the newgen players according with their positions while they are born??
What the program do:
1. Spot on all the non-edit newgen players while you use the program.
2. Filter out players with PA 160+ [whatever you feel right]
2. Sort out these players into category of their favor positions.
3. Auto edit these players critical attributes in a random way within certain range. (eg. PA 160+ DC will have jumping 12~18 at born, PA 160+ GK will have agility 10~16 etc...)
4. CA bonus for PA 180+ players, so we could have newgen wonderkid like Messi. (eg. +30 CA or minimum CA of 100)
5. The name, club, and nationality of these players should be masked therefore you dont know who they are. (optional)
Since i am not a programmer i dont know how to make it, but i think in principle it can be done?? (FMM + FM Genie Scout ??)
I truly believe this can be an excellent 3rd party program for those enjoy long career game experience in FM. And this program can keep developing along with future release of FM as well. (I am sure many will even pay for this if there is one! )
How do you think??