Activation code fm 2011

so you want to say the activation AFTER the release? incredible.

Its not FrazT's decision?

Why all the fuss anyway? Lets think about 09 and 10, what were the options? Uniloc/Steam/disc in drive. Do you really think its going to be that different this time round? Do you think they've invented some mind blowing new activation system that no one in the software world has ever seen before? Really?

No. Its hardly a big deal how its activated is it?

Why all the fuss anyway? Lets think about 09 and 10, what were the options? Uniloc/Steam/disc in drive. Do you really think its going to be that different this time round? Do you think they've invented some mind blowing new activation system that no one in the software world has ever seen before? Really?

It is a big deal if you are boycotting games where you have to first ask a third party for permission before playing. FM10 had a disk only option while fm09 was just a choice between uniloc/steam which to some of us is unacceptable. So yes...if you have to activate it then i dont want pay for it.

It is a big deal if you are boycotting games where you have to first ask a third party for permission before playing. FM10 had a disk only option while fm09 was just a choice between uniloc/steam which to some of us is unacceptable. So yes...if you have to activate it then i dont want pay for it.

Leaving the disc in is also a form of activation, are you boycotting that too?

Don't get me wrong, I hate Steam and will never use it ever again. I just have faith that SI would never limit us to just that option. Or just uniloc. As long as there are multiple options available I'm sure they will continue to offer them. Hence why this doesn't bother me and shouldn't really bother anyone else.

"you" was referred to SI, not to FRAZT.

i remember to you the difference between 2009 and 2010 install. do you remember that in 2009 you can't install until the midnight of the release date? i want to know if this year could be as 2009, or something similar 2010.

For clarity;

- We will make an announcement on these forums prior to the launch of the game.

- It's more likely to be similar to FM10 than FM09 for obvious reasons (i.e. FM09 was a shambles).

- If you have any specific questions, please start a separate thread - but be aware no details will be forthcoming until nearer to launch.

- However - until we announce I'd strongly suggest that everyone keeps calm and carries on...:)

Thanks

Matt

Archived