Why is the game released over 2 month's after the transfer window shuts?
THIS IS NOT A MOAN, just wondering why. For some/most this is the only game they really play, so I thought a little insight into the workings and putting of the game together would be intresting!
- The game (for me) becomes less playable when the season ends, due to teams changing personal. So about May time!
- I know they/you need 12 months to get a new version out but why not polish this years and only have 10 or 11 months?
- By using 3rd party programes, I see that just putting new players in teams does not change the game's dynamics that much to warrant a large scale beta testing!
- I do understand that there is alot of data to check and bring together after the transfer window shuts but does it really take a 4-7 weeks to do?
- I also understand that there is the manufacturing of the game, which I believe is about 2 weeks from going gold to being on the shop shelve's!
Not belittling the hard work researchers or si do. Paid or unpaid. I appreciate all that they/you do (honestly) .