How much better can FM get!

Theres so many ideas, ive seen soo many post's saying the same stuff, but what does this game really need, to bring the game to real life, i'm fine with how the game is now, but theres always room for improvment, we all wish for so many things to be in the game, and most things we wish for are possible to be done! people have problably made loads of these threads but i hear the same stuff going on in most of them.

1. more info on the training which they have improved the training but to how much we don't no!

2. training camps ,tours.

3. Better history of a player, not just games played goals scored ave rating,

i mean what is it saying for a goal keeper goals scored?? no point atoll.

4. Better info on your manager history, should show you more stuff it's been the same for years..

5. managers money why get paid no point an less you can put it towards stuff for your club.

6. Better stuff, t.v matches, having cameras around the ground.. so on and so on,

7. better interaction with players stuff, i mean if you buy a player from a different country it should tell you how much of English he speaks, the less he does the less interactive you can be with him, should tell you which players get on with who, and what it is to sort it out.

8. manager fines, player fines, more player info going on in his day to day life, player meetings, stuff meetings, chairman meetings, better press meetings, the list goes on and on!

9. i think team talks should be better pre match and half time and after, much more things you should be able to give, and to each player..

10. when your team win cups leagues ect ect give it a feel, see them lifting the cup on the pitch, pitch invasions for the little clubs that have never seen the limelight

11. better fan interaction, or if not least let us no what the fans think of you the manager!

12 anyone else got any ideas, im not talking about for FM 12 i'm talking for the future.

thanks for spending your time to read, you might of heard this before but i wanted to ask myself cheers!

Number 4 is a biggie for me, especially now they've made player's biography history pretty cool. Why not the manager (you) as well?? You're right, it's been the same for ages and imho is hard to read on a long career your past.

nice 1 mate, yeah it's been the same for to long now need to sort it out!! :)

1. more info on the training which they have improved the training but to how much we don't no! Don't you get the "UP Green arrows" in player profile.

3. Better history of a player, not just games played goals scored ave rating,

i mean what is it saying for a goal keeper goals scored?? no point atoll. I agree

5. managers money why get paid no point an less you can put it towards stuff for your club. Many people including me disagree. Its a cosmetic thing

6. Better stuff, t.v matches, having cameras around the ground.. so on and so on, LOL

7. better interaction with players stuff, i mean if you buy a player from a different country it should tell you how much of English he speaks, the less he does the less interactive you can be with him, should tell you which players get on with who, and what it is to sort it out. Does tell you in Press conference & Ass Man match report

9. i think team talks should be better pre match and half time and after, much more things you should be able to give, and to each player.. Good Idea

10. when your team win cups leagues ect ect give it a feel, see them lifting the cup on the pitch, pitch invasions for the little clubs that have never seen the limelight I totally agree. Same with the news reporting this

11. better fan interaction, or if not least let us no what the fans think of you the manager! Nice

BTW you might like THIS thread

Archived