Oldest player of Football Manager.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Having just read in another thread about his mate looking like a grumpy old git (no offence taken :D) i was just wondering who is the oldest person regularly playing any version of FM.

For the record I,m 56.

hahaha don't worry mate no offence taken, im 21.

I wonder what FM will be like when I'm 56!! It will be FM 2028 for the record.

Thinking virtual reality you will sit down with a helmet on, see matches in HD, hear the crowd as if you're at the game, smell the pies and stewed tea :D

arrrr mate thinking about that would be mad but the way it's going anything is possble.

Having just read in another thread about his mate looking like a grumpy old git (no offence taken :D) i was just wondering who is the oldest person regularly playing any version of FM.

For the record I,m 56.

Good on you, fella. I'm 42 myself. As someone great and quite possibly good once said "I didn't stop playing because I grew old. I grew old because I stopped playing."

Here's to not ever growing old.

My 8 year old son plays bigtime, and its kind of the worst thing I ever did introducing him to it. I get home from work and can't get on the computer.

Mind you, he cheats p for plenty as in putting himself in the game as Real Madrid's player/manager main striker via the editor maxing out the attributes.

I've done shedload of Op Herrick and Telic away for 6 months at a time and he's fighting the missus to burn up my weekly phonecard time to tell me how he's doing over the phone. Match by match.

Every silver lining has a cloud!! :D

I'm 27, and I've played football management games sinse the Sega Megadrive days :p I think the Megadrive games were Premier Manager, but can't really remember. It was released around 1994-95 though, so I've been managing football teams for 15 years lol.

Ye, 19 seems a rather fashionable age in the FM Forums ;D

I'm 27, and I've played football management games sinse the Sega Megadrive days :p I think the Megadrive games were Premier Manager, but can't really remember. It was released around 1994-95 though, so I've been managing football teams for 15 years lol.

Try and use that when you apply for Man City, if Mancini gets the boot ;)

Archived