What are the benefits of havng your full allotment of coaches

Im currently Huddersfield town in the Premiership and I was wondering what is the advantage of having your full allotment of coaches. I currently have 9 but im allowed 13. I have all different training parts covered by one coach. Has anyone seen a benefit of having 2 coaches on different training parts.

Thanks for any help and sorry if this has been covered.

If you use your full allocation of coaches hopefully this will enable you to maxaminse your skills and reach 5 stars in all aspects of training.

It may also be useful as it will allow you to put 2 coaches on 1 area of training (ie. shotoing); 1 may be excellent at technical and attacking training and the other may be ok at technical and attacking, but great at working with youngsters - so you can achieve a nice balance in skills that may effect your players positively?

Im currently Huddersfield town in the Premiership and I was wondering what is the advantage of having your full allotment of coaches. I currently have 9 but im allowed 13. I have all different training parts covered by one coach. Has anyone seen a benefit of having 2 coaches on different training parts.

Thanks for any help and sorry if this has been covered.

As long as their workload is "light" it makes little difference although adding another coach may improve the star rating slightly.

Fill em up if you can afford it. More coaches = better coaching, in my experience.

Clear your coaching assignments with one click, then "auto assign" each time you gain a new member of staff.

Thats really poor advice and in my experience "auto assign" is a waste of time.

I looked at my coaches training page thing and they are all light and all between 3 and 4 stars.

Do you use default training or create your own schedules?

If you use default then it makes no difference.

If you have other schedules coaches affect the speed at which attribute points are re-distributed.

Ive just signed another coach and added him to ball control and thats gone up now from 3 stars to 3 and half.

Yeah, if you identify what areas of trainign you want to improve and then re-assign existing staff or sign new staff to those trainign areas, you should see an immediate improvement. Some areas of training are tougher to improve than others (i.e strenght & stamina very easy to improve, shooting and technique more difficult)

I just get a coach each for every area and get my Ass Man to do every area. This gets max stars and also reduces workload.

Also assman conducting training makes it realistic. :p

That seems a good idea.

If you have the money to have more coaches then i would rather do this, but if finances are tight (which they often are) then I do a similar thing to Ishu, by having 1 coach per workload.

Money isnt really an issue.

No chance.

Overworking coaches reduces the overall star rating. Auto Assign works perfectly for me.

Auto assign for me often assigns things wrongly, and not optimally, I've had far better results picking to their strengths myself. Auto assign isn't a "select optimum setup" button.

As to the topic though, I view the extra slots as having two purposes - one, it gives you room to sign a better coach, while keeping your old one until his contract expires, two, it lets you sign a young coach or two in an area you struggle to find super-good coaches for and pray he'll improve to a level where he's actually extremely good (unfortunately, there's no in-game way to tell if a coach might improve)

Archived