Football manager on my mac

Go into System Preferences and the into Expose & Spaces. Turn on Spaces and then you can use the Cmd key and Arrow keys to move between different desktops, you will need to change the settings in Spaces to allow you to move using the Arrow keys. This will allow you to run different programs on different desktops. Make sure when you start FM that you have Display Mode set as Windowed in Preferences.

Got to agree I had a macbook which got broken, couldn't afford a new one at the time so bought a cheap Acer laptop which has been repaired over 3 times in 12 months and replaced once. Last week I bought myself a new Mac and it is awesome! :-) And FM on the mac seems to run so much smoother then on Windows based machines which may just be how I perceive it but it certainly seems smoother and more responsive.

Got to agree I had a macbook which got broken, couldn't afford a new one at the time so bought a cheap Acer laptop which has been repaired over 3 times in 12 months and replaced once. Last week I bought myself a new Mac and it is awesome! :-) And FM on the mac seems to run so much smoother then on Windows based machines which may just be how I perceive it but it certainly seems smoother and more responsive.

That's how I feel about every program I have. EVERYTHING seems to be smoother on mac.

Made the switch a year and a half ago. PC ? never again.

Archived