+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where's my prize money???

Amateur

Default Where's my prize money???

Won the league with Atletico Madrid in the 19/20 season, just gotten to 10th July but I haven't received my prize money for winning la liga!! Not a flipping penny!

Because of this, my transfer budget is set at a WHOPPING £7.5m. Thanks Atletico. Thanks very much.

Anyone else had this problem?

P.S. I have checked my finances, and I received £4 odd million in prize money for getting to the quarter finals of the spanish cup and the semi's of the europe league.

Semi Pro

This one better off in the bugs forum I should think.

Amateur

Good idea I'll repost it there

Youth Team

I'm not sure you get "prize" money in Spain.

Amateur

Are you sure you don't get prize money in spain? That can't be true. If you win the premiership on FM, you get £22m+ so that cannot be true that you don't get anything for winning la liga.

Amateur

I've never played that league, and probably won't if that is the case. did your television money go up as a result?

Amateur

You don't get prize money in Spain. What you get is the TV rights - and those are pretty good. Not as good as the Italian big clubs, but good.

Amateur

I got £20m in TV rights for the forthcoming season, yet after all I've done for that bloody club, and after getting rid of £80k a week's worth of wages at the end of the season, I end up £500 under my wage budget. And with £7.5m to spend in the market. What am I supposed to do with that? How can I POSSIBLY compete next season?

I resigned in disgust.

Amateur

i had the same problem when i won the english championship i couldnt upload the save to report the bug properly though

by the way 1st place place in the prem is worth 20.6million not 22+

Reserves
    Granada, Spain @GranadaCdeF_en & @HeathISF Editor: InsideSpanishFootball.com

Quote Originally Posted by offleyhornet View Post
    I got £20m in TV rights for the forthcoming season, yet after all I've done for that bloody club, and after getting rid of £80k a week's worth of wages at the end of the season, I end up £500 under my wage budget. And with £7.5m to spend in the market. What am I supposed to do with that? How can I POSSIBLY compete next season?

I resigned in disgust.
    Did you ask for more transfer/wage budget before you went? Thought about using the wage/transfer budget adjustment option, then looking at top players who's contracts have expired, if you're looking to add to the squad?

Also, if you've won the league already, surely that means you have a side able to "compete" sufficiently well?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by heathxxx View Post
    Did you ask for more transfer/wage budget before you went? Thought about using the wage/transfer budget adjustment option, then looking at top players who's contracts have expired, if you're looking to add to the squad?

Also, if you've won the league already, surely that means you have a side able to "compete" sufficiently well?
    I am not sure how I managed to win the league to be honest. My squad was so thin I often had to play players even when they were exhausted at 85% or less. Even though I spent £28m in my first season, I recouped £20m of that in selling players, plus I took a mountain off of their wage bill by selling a lot of dead wood. But at the start of the season, they said I could have £7.5m if I won the league, plus £500,000 in a wage budget. Yet I look at how much freedom I have in wages, and I am around £500 under budget. Yes that's right, £500. Even after getting rid of Zarate on £65,000 a week.

What a joke. I have now resigned and immediately taken up the post at PSV. Hopefully they will treat me better than my last board.

Amateur

So because they don't have enough money, you assume they're not treating you well? Are you David O'leary??

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by shaunjc View Post
    i had the same problem when i won the english championship i couldnt upload the save to report the bug properly though

by the way 1st place place in the prem is worth 20.6million not 22+
    I don't think the winners of the Championship get prize money either due to the amount of money they will get in the Premier League.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by offleyhornet View Post
    What a joke. I have now resigned and immediately taken up the post at PSV. Hopefully they will treat me better than my last board.
    Did you check to see if teams get prize money in the Eredivise?

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by afced7 View Post
    Megalolz!!11.

PSV is certainly a step-down. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I went from Barca to Kilmarnock. I would have stayed at Atletico though

lol, do you not look at the Rules for the leagues? There's no prize money given out based on your position at the end of the season in La Liga (and in Eredivise, lol). If you want the prize money, go apply for a Premiership job.

Part-timer

theres definetly no prize money in the eredivisie. im ajax and only get just over 7m a season for tv rights in holland.

if you want to rake in the big money u need to manage in england or italy, or/and constantly do well in the champions league. my 21m tv rights in europe last season were my biggest help

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Lannister View Post
    lol, do you not look at the Rules for the leagues? There's no prize money given out based on your position at the end of the season in La Liga (and in Eredivise, lol). If you want the prize money, go apply for a Premiership job.
    I obviously didn't did I. Otherwise I wouldn't be asking this question.

Youth Team

Well it's hardly Atleticos fault there is no prize money in Spain, and secondly as you won the league, surely you have a decent enough squad anyway?

I've just been give £25 million to spend, but am happy with my squad, so could lend you some of that? ;~)

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by InterWolf View Post
    So because they don't have enough money, you assume they're not treating you well? Are you David O'leary??
    Or maybe Martin O'Neill?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by afced7 View Post
    Oh dear...big boo-boo by the OP.

It's not Atletico's fault you have prize money in La Liga...have you heard of something called a free transfer? You can find quality players for free too ya know. ;)

Third Team

Have fun in the eredivisie lol

Part-Timer

Been playing with Groningen for a while now, and i get £2M for winning the Eredivise.
    It doesn't say on the rules page, though. But i do get prize money for my final position.

No editing, by the way. 10.3 patch.

+ Reply to Thread