Schalke 04 in 11million pound debt a month.

i have taken over Schalke with the new patch and updates. ie raul and co start at me etc.

but one major problem i have a bank loan of 130M which needs needs to be paid of by end of the season, meaning that i have to pay 11 million a month!!

unless i sell my whole team which i am obviously not going to do i am going to be 100 million and over in debt??

anyone else had this?

will i have to sell players with no choice?

will there be a takeover?

please help

tom

yes i am playing in a league with two friends that are also german teams ( wolfsberg and werder bremen ) would say that is a pretty fair playing field..?

anyway my friend said he used an un-official update but would it be accurate? i have no money and really struggling to get ready for the start of season.

debt already building up that is completely out of my hands. are Schalke in debt in real life? most clubs are i know... but this is unreal.

anyway my friend said he used an un-official update but would it be accurate?

Maybe he edited it so that the debt was unrepayable and you would therefore struggle? Depends on if he knew who you were going to manage and how unscrupulous he is.

FM real time editor lets you change things in game, I believe you can change debts etc, although I don't know if it works with multiplayer games. It can be a bit tricky when you first try to use it, but once you get used to it then its fairly easy. Everything you need to know about it is here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/154227-The-Official-FMRTE-2010-Thread

Archived