+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Challenge

Amateur

Default New Challenge

Hey Guys,

All the time i have had this game, i just love playing LLM, i think it's the most exiting thing to do on the game especially with superbladesmans update! However, i think i want to do a few more challenges before FM11 comes out. Anyone got any really hard challenges? Would prefer to be in the English Leagues.

Thanks

Reserves

Have a look in the Challenges, Sign ups and Experiments thread mate for unique and great challenges .

Banned

Portsmouth.

Or you could try looking in the 'what team should I be' threads in the Good Player & Team Guide forum

Amateur

Go Accrington they are good challenge

Part-Timer

Start unemployed and go on holiday until you get offered a job. This is the best challenge but your past experience must be amateur.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DANNY1000000 View Post
    Start unemployed and go on holiday until you get offered a job. This is the best challenge but your past experience must be amateur.
    Sunday league is even better :P

Amateur

Iv done LLM but never done unemployed but i'm guessing i'll be offered a job down in North/South?!

Third Team

Try Montrose in the Scottish 3rd Division.

In real life they have been stuck in the 3rd Division since 1996. (The Rochdale of Scotland?)

See if you can lead them to SPL glory before FM11 comes out?

The 1990s

Montrose have spent the vast majority of their recent history in the relative obscurity of the Third Division. At the end of the 1994–95 season, they were promoted to the Second Division after finishing as runners up to Forfar Athletic. However, the team's first attempt at this higher level was not successful, as they finished bottom of the table in 1995-96.

The 2000s

The club have remained at this level ever since, and have achieved little success in the league. Their most notable recent success was a surprising 5–1 win away at Second Division side Forfar Athletic in the First Round of the 2004–05 Scottish Cup.
    Last edited by Barkermush; 03-09-2010 at 11:36.

+ Reply to Thread