Selling players for high prices

Despite a number of saves managing high teams, i have rarely received the ballooned prices i see other teams and players on here receiving.

Im currently playing as Tottenham and am dominating he football world (winning everything) and yet still i cannot sell my players for considerably large prices. For example, i sold Luka Modric for 18 million last year to Inter, and this year he has moved on to Man Utd for 40mil despite having a fairly poor season.

Can anyone give me any tips for selling players? as i just cant seem to shift my world beaters at the same prices other do

Set asking prices for your players.

Make them more than what you want to sell for then when teams become interested they'll be interested around the price you set.

eg If a player is valued at £10m and you would sell him for around £30m-£40m set an asking price of around £50m-£60m.

I've not had this problem with my game although I never accept the bids as I don't need the cash that much.

I quite often get Barca and Real Madrid offering 2-3 the players value. Are you haggling the price to get it higher?

Try and sell your players when they are at the peak of their careers and playing an important part in your team. Sounds stupid, but this is the way to get the best prices for your players.

Also, don't ask for fees straight up. You will get a lot more money by asking for the fee spread over four years and including an appearance/goals clause.

team reputation plays a part too I believe.

Inter will have a higher reputation than Tottenham so their players will be deemed more valuable, I have a couple of world class players in the Switzerland league however they are only worth around 5million, sell them for around 10mil and then the same thing that you said happens after a season or two with a 'bigger' team.

Try and sell your players when they are at the peak of their careers and playing an important part in your team. Sounds stupid, but this is the way to get the best prices for your players.

Also, don't ask for fees straight up. You will get a lot more money by asking for the fee spread over four years and including an appearance/goals clause.

Interesting, ill consider attempting this and report back

Archived