[FM10] The dream of a small Village in Norfolk

gardengnome23

Ok so I'm actually a few seasons into this career but I thought that now would be a good time to document my career so far and when I get a chance I'll post some screenies to show what's happened.

Here's some information about my team.

Name: Thorpe End

Stadium: Little Green (not really much of a stadium more of a field with some sheds.)

League: BSS

Media Prediction: 14th

Some other details you should know, I created my little brother as my star player, he's a wing back but can play in most positions defensively and in midfield. I gave him a lot of potential because I want him to progress with the club as we climb the leagues. Also my dad is the chairman of the football club. As far as finances go were secure which I think is fair.

Ok so the first season went really well, we won a lot of games comfortably and lost very few, I'll post the exact numbers soon. We won promotion that season, top of the league. I was lucky really as we had some good players that were given to the club as I didn't add any players to the club in the editor.

-

Same story next season we won the league comfortably and we are now in league two. I managed to get Villa as a parent club and secured some great season long loans.

-

League Two - Another great season but closer this team yet we still got promoted winning the league although it came down to the last day.

I realise at this point it sounds like I've cheated or manipulated the game. Looking back at the last two seasons I will admit that I probably had more money than was realistic for a BSS/BSP team but I managed to get a lot of free transfers and loan deals.

Now starting my 4th season and first in League One, I'm expecting this season to be tough, tried to spend very little money and go for more loans and free's.

Will keep updated with this season and I'll post some screen-shots of the last 3 seasons.

Some other details you should know, I created my little brother as my star player, he's a wing back but can play in most positions defensively and in midfield. I gave him a lot of potential because I want him to progress with the club as we climb the leagues. Also my dad is the chairman of the football club. As far as finances go were secure which I think is fair.

Ok so the first season went really well, we won a lot of games comfortably and lost very few, I'll post the exact numbers soon. We won promotion that season, top of the league. I was lucky really as we had some good players that were given to the club as I didn't add any players to the club in the editor.

That's a complete contradiction. You added your little brother as a star player but didn't add any players to the club in the editor?

Far too much adding in this save for my liking. It's your game though, carry on as you wish.

Ok yeah I see your point there is a contradiction there, what I should have said is that the only player I added to the team before starting the game is my little brother, he was the only player I created or added. From there starting the game I let the computer pick me team so I started out with a random team of generated players and random unemployed pro's. The point of the career was to take my village (which doesn't have a team because it really is a small village) all the way to the PL.

Archived