Closed Thread

Thread: How to get blades out

Amateur

I'm trying to save Sheffield United from relegation on my first season, but it looks like Warnock is doing a better job than me in real life.

I'm comming to the Jan transfer window and rock bottom with only one win. Sold Bromby for 1.5 Million pounds and kinda upset the team, but I got cash to spend on Jan to save my sorry butt.

So what should I do? How can I save my team now??? Any help would be great cuz I'm about to smash this PSP into two!

Amateur

I'm trying to save Sheffield United from relegation on my first season, but it looks like Warnock is doing a better job than me in real life.

I'm comming to the Jan transfer window and rock bottom with only one win. Sold Bromby for 1.5 Million pounds and kinda upset the team, but I got cash to spend on Jan to save my sorry butt.

So what should I do? How can I save my team now??? Any help would be great cuz I'm about to smash this PSP into two!

Amateur

sign some brazilian youngsters, or free transfer some out of contact stars in dec30 or jan..

change ur tactic to a more attacking one. if ur team cant defend for nuts, then attack and attack.

gd luck =)

Amateur

Have a look at some of the threads that have tactics. I personally find the 4-1-3-2 default tactic to be a good one. It should be enough to keep you up. Then decide on another formation and buy players in the off season that fit the system.

Amateur

I find the 3-5-2 tactic with some team and player settings works wonders for my West Ham team.

First season i sneaked into 4th spot in the league which got me a budget in double figures for the summer transfer window

After some shrewd buys i walked the league the following season, won the FA cup and won the champions league.

Unfortunately England didnt part with their manager so now im going to play 2 more seasons to hopefully get put in charge of the national team.

Amateur

my 4:3:3 tatic from 06 is working again for the hammers-it's here on the fourm somewhere. it's got me first in the league

I believe if you look at the beginning of the season. You can get this guy called "junior". From a brazilian team, dont know which one but omg scores at the most important games. Shoots up to around 20mil. Good investment to sell in the future

Amateur

Kerlon is also another good brizalian player, who is young and cheap but get expensive. he plays for Curizio fc

Amateur

Okaka in AS Roma is also young but can get good stats and shoots up. Theo Walcott is my best player in 2014 (well he was, at Juventus, until I was fired).

Third Team

Attack best form of defence i reckon.

Amateur

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris_Kenobi:
    Kerlon is also another good brizalian player, who is young and cheap but get expensive. he plays for Curizio fc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was great on FMH'06, but I've found him to be injury prone on'07.

Amateur

He is injury prone in 07 but when he does play he does well

Amateur

I am Sheff Utd at the mom and I'm halfway up table after half season I play in the following formation.

4-4-2 Diamond

GK

DR DC DC DL
    DM
    MR ML
    AM
    FC FC

Team Instructions
    ============
    Emphasis - Attacking
    Passing - Direct
    Tackling - Hard