When do you buy Football Manager?

I'll be buying on day of release probably from my local 24hour Tesco. I would have pre-ordered from somewhere like zavvi but the last time I did that was with fm09 and I didn't get the game for several days after release.

I'll be buying on day of release probably from my local 24hour Tesco. I would have pre-ordered from somewhere like zavvi but the last time I did that was with fm09 and I didn't get the game for several days after release.

Pre-odering the game is cack because its game that lots of people want. Im suprised most people dont buy it from a shop on release day.

I bought 08 and 09 within days of release. I nearly didn't buy 10 after being so disappointed with 09, but bought it on impulse back in March, and I'm glad I did.

I'm undecided as to whether I'll buy 11 yet, but if I do it'll be a while before as I do as I'm enjoying my current save so much.

It depends on the year. I normally try out the demo and make my decision from there. I got FM10 on the day it came out, but I left buying FM09 until January as I wasn't impressed with the demo that year and I had been disappointed with FM08 compared to FM07. It was only the fact the demo for FM10 was much better then FM09 that I jumped right in, otherwise I would of waited and got it cheap later on.

Unfortunately as a child of 14 my dad thinks that it is some sort of tradition to buy it for christmas & not before other wise it will be ruined! Still I might buy it around november if I have the money saved up.

cant you ask for it as an early Christmas present. Ive always brought this game no matter what because Im impatient and I have to buy it when it comes out.

Archived