Terminating a loan?

I think right clicking, then going to contracts and clicking terminate loan is how I do it, but you can only return players from a loan during transfer windows if you're managing in England I think, there's a lot of stuff about loans in the rules section of the PL. And teej9, what injury was that? lol the longest I've seen is 8-9 months

With loans there are three times where termination is impossible.

1) When there is no termination clause (for players you loaned out)

2) It's out of the transfer window (this is variable a bit)

3) It's a loan coded into the game from the start (so not to give unfair advantage).

I think right clicking, then going to contracts and clicking terminate loan is how I do it, but you can only return players from a loan during transfer windows if you're managing in England I think, there's a lot of stuff about loans in the rules section of the PL. And teej9, what injury was that? lol the longest I've seen is 8-9 months

A virus!

you can only return players from a loan during transfer windows if you're managing in England I think

That must be unique to England then becuase I was able to terminate David Beckam's loan to AC Milan after the Italian transfer window had closed.

Archived