Players Agents in 2011

I have a number of questions about the upcoming edition of the game in regards to agents, and was wondering whether anybody could shed some light on them, apologies if I have repeated anything mentioned elsewhere in the forums.

1. Will this be a database of real agents in the world of football tied to the correct players? Or will they be fictional characters in a similar vein to regens?

2. Will players be tied to the same agent for the duration of their career or will they chop and change?

3. Will we be able to view the name and personality / character of an agent prior to making a bid? E.g. If I am a manager who would like to steer clear of agents demanding exorbitant fees I would like to avoid time wasting struggling to find an acceptable fee with a club first.

4. Although rare, there is I believe still the instance of a player representing himself in contract negotiations, will this be modelled into the game?

1. Fikshunnal, as you can imagine real agents probably wouldn't take kindly to their in-game reputation.

2. I believe that players can chop and change, and can even work without an agent at all.

3 I don't know the answer to, sorry.

4. Milles alluded to mainly lower-league players will choose to represent themselves. I would imagine all the top players will have agents though.

3)

Name? Yes

Personality? Probably

Miles said some of the agents will say "give your best offer, i wont tell what my client wants", some would be straight forward and some who would negotiate easily etc

3)

Name? Yes

Personality? Probably

Miles said some of the agents will say "give your best offer, i wont tell what my client wants", some would be straight forward and some who would negotiate easily etc

I am almost certain that you will be able to see Agent personalities.

3)

Name? Yes

Personality? Probably

What SaintToon said. Agents will have personalities. IIRC there wil be 5 different personalities.

I just wanted to know for certain whether you can see which player has which agent acting for him, what his personality is, even before you make a bid. Similar to player profile window.

It means I won't haggle over a price for a player for several weeks and then find I don't like the agents demands and as a result pull out. I can predict how transfer negotiations are likely to go before submitting a bid.

1. There will be no real agents in the game.

2. Players can chop and change.

3. As already said here, different agents can have different personalities and I would guess we can see it like we currently can with journalists. Another common thing with journalists that I am guessing could be included is the ability to create agents or add real life ones using edt files as we currently can do that with journalists. I emphasise that I am only guessing that though.

4. Some players will represent themselves.

Archived