Time to be honest!

After a disastrous season with Cardiff city, getting relegated from the premier I'm just wondering if anyone has the bottle to say they have struggled with ?:confused:

Still trying to work out how Chelsea work their formation of 4 1 2 1 2 in the game. 3 titles and losing only 4 league games makes me wonder if the computer has a super tactic here!

I failed ONCE with bradford on FMH2006 when I got them relegated to League 2 (They were in L1 Then) and got sacked.

Way to go, so I'm not the only one lol!

Just got Cardiff back up at first time of trying and captured 12 players with expiring contracts,so hopefully I won't have to go through that again!

I have had some failure down the line, with Hereford they were in League 1 and seemed to have a decent squad but i came in the January window and there main striker was sold a couple of days before I joined and the replacement that i bought got a broken leg so had to struggle on the season with a 36 year old striker and a couple of 18 year olds and no body else in the squad apart from one midelfielder contriubuted to the goals at all. SO things were pretty bleak and went back to League 2, but bounced straigh back

I have had some failure down the line, with Hereford they were in League 1 and seemed to have a decent squad but i came in the January window and there main striker was sold a couple of days before I joined and the replacement that i bought got a broken leg so had to struggle on the season with a 36 year old striker and a couple of 18 year olds and no body else in the squad apart from one midelfielder contriubuted to the goals at all. SO things were pretty bleak and went back to League 2, but bounced straigh back

Way to go mate!!!! Just finished a season back in the perm and ended up 7th. 8 games and 7 signings and I'm sitting on top of the league........

Archived