Sponsership is Broke!!!

Sponsorship is organised by the board and changes when the contract is up.

I understand that but what MUFC95 means is that he brought a club up that would of only had 1 sponsership at the time he took over - now he's the biggest club in the world but hasnt gotten any extra sponsership deals - take most of the top premier league sides - they have quite a few at the start of the game.

I do agree its a bit irritating that you dont get any many new sponserships thoughout the game.

The sponsership on this game must be broken it can't be increased or decreased which is crazy as I have taken a small team to be the worls biggest club and there is only one sponser, the kit sponser!!!

Your written English is also broken.

Your written English is also broken.

Thats a bit unfair. I understood perfectly what he was trying to say. Sure there were a couple of spelling mistakes and typo's which is something we all do. English might not be his first language so try and be a bit more understanding and helpful.

Had the same problem with Tottenham. Over 30 years i made them the biggest club in the world by far but still only had 1 sponsor. Where as Man Utd who dropped to the Championship still had 10 sponsors and pulled in more money. Same with Liverpool and Arsenal

It does increase with rep changes but I do agree it needs working on. The only way you can get new sponsors is from building a new stadium, and maybe a takeover? I know the former is true, I had a kit sponsorship deal for ages then when the new stadium was built we got a massive yearly deal that lasted 10-15 seasons I think. This was in FM09, so I'm guessing even though the stadium was named after me, there was still a heavily commerical element too it in terms of branding.

Thats a bit unfair. I understood perfectly what he was trying to say. Sure there were a couple of spelling mistakes and typo's which is something we all do. English might not be his first language so try and be a bit more understanding and helpful.

True... he seems to be a Manchester United fan.

In reply to the original post I agree sponsorship seems a touch out of synch. I have played two saved games as West Ham and in the seasons I have played so far it always says at the end of the season that West Ham have the lowest sponsorship in the Premier Division. The next season I am bottom of the sponsorship table again. It just seems rather bizarre!

Mine seams fine and goes up each season. Even after 10 years as the top prem side it still goes up. I am now in the 34/35 season and have felt the balance is much better then the last veiw fm versions.

:edit: I should say I have been at Boston Utd for all of that time, and I am including stadium/kit etc.

Archived