1. I think it would be great if you can assign the players to run eg. 5KM,10KM,15KM
Then after they run you see the best results in the squad and also it would be great to get a team report of each days training and it would give you a big report on who was good in training and who wasn't
2 In the press conferences it would be nice to have a long list of 15+ possible replies
3 Arrange a meeting with another teams manager who has a player your interested in and negotiate there
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...
I agree with number 2. but instead of having a large list I'd like to have 5 different options on how to answer the question, and within them 5 options 3 different answers. So basically if asked "What do you feel the strongest part of the team is" I go to the All positions button and then I get a choice of 3 answers-
- I am fully confident in all areas of the team
- There is no area of the team that particuarly shines for me
- Every area of the team is strong and has strength in depth in my opinion
But I understand it'd take quite a lot of time to put so many options into the game so improved press conference answers may not be included in FM11
2. I employ a good assistant and have him do the press conferences.
3. Not sure about this. Do managers do this irl? If they have this in the game then whats the point of improving the agents part of the game.
4. One thing I would like to see that isn't in the game as far as I can see is the employment of a club doctor. Surely a doctor would have a better idea of the extent of a players injury than a physio. I know you get the option of sending a player to see a specialist but since clubs have doctors on their staff I think they should be in FM as well.