Suggestion: League table after x number of games

Say its near the end of the season I'd like to be able to view the league table after a certain number of games to see what team fell away after a promising start or at a certain date so you can check if the team bottom at Christmas survived.

Do you's think this would be a good idea or not?

• SI Staff

Yeah I like this sort of stuff. I think the data must be stored as well to generate the position graph so it would only be a UI thing.

There are lots of different ways we can display and analyse league tables and it's definitely something that interests me.

That's indeed something I have missed as well at times.

It would be even better if you could access that for earlier seasons as well :)

Thought of creating a career thread of my current save but as I just managed to play 5 seasons since January a 'live' thread could hardly keep its followers. But without being able to tell in which position I left a club 4 years ago it would be very difficult to get it right...

Say its near the end of the season I'd like to be able to view the league table after a certain number of games to see what team fell away after a promising start or at a certain date so you can check if the team bottom at Christmas survived.

Do you's think this would be a good idea or not?

Like this you mean?

66666o.png

Of course clicking this at the end of the season gives a better story as the current season in the screenshot is only in October...

It would be nice to be able to compare your league position after a certain number of games to the previous few seasons.

For example, if you are 10 games into the 2015/16 season, it would be great to be able to view the league table after 10 games for 2014/15, 2013/14 etc.. See have you improved points wise, goals for etc...

• Administrators
It would be nice to be able to compare your league position after a certain number of games to the previous few seasons.

For example, if you are 10 games into the 2015/16 season, it would be great to be able to view the league table after 10 games for 2014/15, 2013/14 etc.. See have you improved points wise, goals for etc...

I really like this :)

Good idea, and perhaps there could be some news linked into.

For example you finished 2nd in the league the past two years but both times you were mid table after 10 matches. In the third year you're up with the title contenders from the start it could say, "<Team> makes unusually fast start to the season..."

Archived