+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,200 of 1468

Thread: Football Manager 2011 official announcement

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMidget View Post
    But stating you've been informed by the manufacturer leaves you open to liable if not true
    we have to wait SI's reactions.

Third Team

But stating you've been informed by the manufacturer leaves you open to liable if not true
    No it doesn't. It leaves them open to accusations of mis information, not libel. Libel would mean that they had said something injurious to SI, which this isn't. Play.com know nothing, nor does anyone else.
    A little bit of me hopes it isn't released til December. I'm really enjoying 10 and it'll make me laugh to see people on these forums lose their heads if they have to wait

Amateur

i would rather hear some more news about the game rather than a release date

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by edgar555 View Post
    No it doesn't. It leaves them open to accusations of mis information, not libel. Libel would mean that they had said something injurious to SI, which this isn't. Play.com know nothing, nor does anyone else.
    A little bit of me hopes it isn't released til December. I'm really enjoying 10 and it'll make me laugh to see people on these forums lose their heads if they have to wait
    Thanks for that. I thought i put "doesn't it?" at the end as i wasn't 100% sure.

I don't really mind when it comes out aslong as it's a complete product and there aren't any major bugs on release day.

Amateur
    London - pls pm me to play FM09.3 online :)

I think SI will either release the date really soon and to be 29th October, or they will have a word with those online shops to hide the release date they may have disclosed to them or to ask them not to announce a date looking official, or something

My bet would go to 29th Oct though as it sounds pretty realistic I believe thus I expect a release date at lattest by Monday.

Semi Pro
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...

"Thank you for your recent Play.com order for Football Manager 2011 (PC & Mac)

We have recently been informed by the manufacturer of this product that the release date has been changed to 29-Oct-2010. We have updated this information on site and will endeavour to process your order in readiness to arrive with you on the release date."

From an e-mail i got this morning.
    Sounds interesting! We live in hope.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by vinsinaty View Post
    I think SI will either release the date really soon and to be 29th October, or they will have a word with those online shops to hide the release date they may have disclosed to them or to ask them not to announce a date looking official, or something

My bet would go to 29th Oct though as it sounds pretty realistic I believe thus I expect a release date at lattest by Monday.
    if their project is release on 29th october, they will announce very soon.

Semi Pro

Releasing it on Friday makes sense as well.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by joe seddon View Post
    especially if they have to do the blogs from next week.

Third Team

It'll definitely be a Friday release. Very few games in this country are released on other days (Halo is the usual exception as they do world wide releases and its normally a Tuesday in the US)

Amateur
    Hiding under the stands of where New Anfield might get built...

If you build your house on speculation alone, you're going to come home one day and find that the walls no longer exist!

Moral of the story: Use bricks and be patient

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Pope of Pot, King of Nothing View Post
    If you build your house on speculation alone, you're going to come home one day and find that the walls no longer exist!

Moral of the story: Use bricks and be patient
    Very wise......but its hard not to speculate over something so exciting

Semi Pro

With more news on FM11 coming over the weekend and screenshots on tuesday I think it's time to get excited!!!

Amateur

Is there going to be any pre order gifts this year if you do it with a certain store/website?

I just can't wait to see that one person who finds the bargain pre-order deal for this years installment and shares it all with us like last year, when someone posted that Zavvi were selling Football Manager 2010 at something like 17.99 pre ordered. It really made my year getting such a game at that price....i can't wait!

Amateur

Any Australian stores/online stores have good prices yet?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by thehitman47 View Post
    Any Australian stores/online stores have good prices yet?
    Cheapest i've found so far is www.gamelane.com.au

Amateur

More New Features For Football Manager 2011
    We've been a bit quiet since the press announcement, apart from a bunch of things being announced on the two Football Manager podcasts that have been released since then (they're still available on iTunes for free if you haven't got them yet), but to celebrate the international matches this weekend, I thought it'd be nice to announce something else just before leaving for England v Bulgaria (damn these Friday evening kick offs!).

So, a lucky dip revealed the following....

Press Conference revamp – Not just a new look, and not just 150+ new press conference questions, but also all of the previous 500+ press conference questions have been fully reviewed, with possible answers revised where necessary, leading to press conferences being more intuitive and in situ.

It'll be worth checking back on footballmanager.com or the forums over the weekend if you want to know a few more things – to find out when they go live, just follow Sports Interactive on Twitter, or join the official Facebook group at www.facebook.com/officialfootballmanager - there won’t be lots of announcements, but at least one a day. And new screenshots on Tuesday too!

Third Team

With more news on FM11 coming over the weekend and screenshots on tuesday I think it's time to get excited!!!
    I'm excited about FM11 since May TBH!

Amateur

More new features
    found on the facebook page so i'll just copy and paste exactly what it says

As promised yesterday we’ve got another feature to announce for Football Manager 11

Squad registration / squad number split – We’ve separated out the squad registration and squad numbering screens, so you can now give squad numbers to players who don’t need to be registered.

Newgen revamp – Newly generated players, or newgens as we call them, are now created using a new system that looks at player templates for different styles of player, as well as taking national traits into account, to ensure that the types of player in the game are constant throughout the life of your own saved game.

Amateur

I'm happy about the Newgen news, I think that's the biggest problem in a long term game. Hardly any central defenders can jump on my game which puts the price up of ones who can jump to about £40m. Same with centre mids, some lack teamwork and flair and that pushes the price up of others to £60m.

Third Team
    Pro-consumer, anti-DRM. Never be satisfied with any answer. Dig until you drop.

So I guess English players will always be rubbish technically then...

Semi Pro

... and at penalties

Amateur

Yeah but they could play for years and still manage the same level of mediocre performances.

Amateur

I guess except Hart I won't look for a GK in England then

Amateur

Game is sounding more and more incredible for long-term players by the day. Literally will be like Xmas day when this game hits Steam.

Amateur

request: can the PPM "dwells on ball" please be removed for FM2011, because it's really something ridiculous; which footballer never does that ?!

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyCurrie View Post
    Game is sounding more and more incredible for long-term players by the day. Literally will be like Xmas day when this game hits Steam.
    TBH so far I like everything about FM11.

Amateur

Just one question i would like to ask about features and i apologise if its been mentioned before ( i did do a quick search on the thred before)

at the start of the season and continuously through the game you get the chance to change the size of the pitch and ask the board to relay the pitch if its in a bad state.
    if im managing in russia for cska for example.. and in any other country for that matter, is there an option to ask the board to relay the pitch as a plastic pitch/one of those 3g pitches that are used more abroad ?

thanks in advance!

Amateur

Hope there's an option to decrease or increase the ratio of the Media questions. Whether there are 10 new questions or 100, it's a finite amount and one I hope isnt tedious like in FM09 and FM10 but it is something that I'd love to do,. So howabout something like the following options:

* ALL (as it is now where you answer all the press conferences)
    * CUP (Press Conferences on cup games only (providing they ask you of course)
    * LEAGUE (Press Conferences on league games only (providing they ask you)

Or even one which has a sliding scale so you can set a minimum and maximum amount of times you attend one. Of course this wouldnt happen in real life but then again, neither would managing a football team in your bedroom. You have to draw a line somewhere!

Also like the option of setting a maximum number of questions you'r asked.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by !Steve1977 View Post
    Hope there's an option to decrease or increase the ratio of the Media questions. Whether there are 10 new questions or 100, it's a finite amount and one I hope isnt tedious like in FM09 and FM10 but it is something that I'd love to do,. So howabout something like the following options:

* ALL (as it is now where you answer all the press conferences)
    * CUP (Press Conferences on cup games only (providing they ask you of course)
    * LEAGUE (Press Conferences on league games only (providing they ask you)

Or even one which has a sliding scale so you can set a minimum and maximum amount of times you attend one. Of course this wouldnt happen in real life but then again, neither would managing a football team in your bedroom. You have to draw a line somewhere!

Also like the option of setting a maximum number of questions you'r asked.
    I don't like it at all TBH. It doesn't happens IRL and so it shouldn't be in the game. There is always an option to send Ass. Man. to do press-conferences for you.

Part-Timer

On zavvi it is saying 3rd december release date but on game and gamestation it says 29 october what date it the official release date? 3rd of decemeber is to far cant wait that long

Amateur

Blue, they are just guessings, in other thread for the weekend Miles said there was no official date (he claimed he didnt even know it)

Check it here (and those asking for the same question)

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post5832660

Semi Pro

Sounds tip top topping

First Team
    Wishing Brendan Rodgers had been this good in 2010

Quote Originally Posted by BaYa View Post
    request: can the PPM "dwells on ball" please be removed for FM2011, because it's really something ridiculous; which footballer never does that ?!
    That isn't what PPMs do. They are preferences rather than rules.

Amateur

I don't want crash dump in fm2011

Semi Pro
    American + Reading fan = Always buying the away shirt ...

Quote Originally Posted by ikrichfm View Post
    Thank you for that insightful post. I'm sure no one at SI had given any mind to the thought of avoiding crashes until you broached the topic...

Third Team

You know what, those crash dumps were deliberately put in FM10 just to annoy you.

Amateur

Why not? They were my favourite feature in FM10, if they take this out for FM11 I'm not buying the game!

Amateur

I demand more crash dumps. SI get on it! Or else, my money = you no get.

Amateur

Sorry if this has already been suggested but i would like to be able to look at a players history and see all games and goals for that season and not just league games and goals.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by marky-mark View Post
    Sorry if this has already been suggested but i would like to be able to look at a players history and see all games and goals for that season and not just league games and goals.
    It has been suggested and a lot of us would like to see that implemented too, but I think that SI said that it is a bit hard to implement or they lack information about other games and goals, except the league ones. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio MVP View Post
    It has been suggested and a lot of us would like to see that implemented too, but I think that SI said that it is a bit hard to implement or they lack information about other games and goals, except the league ones. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong.
    Seems very stange as with the old games you used to be able to see all the past seasons stats. Surely they could find a way

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by KingLara View Post
    Seems very stange as with the old games you used to be able to see all the past seasons stats. Surely they could find a way
    You can see the all the statistic from the current season and onwards, but you can't see those statistics for the previous seasons that are not played in the game. I hope I explained that well and you understood me.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by marky-mark View Post
    You can click the seasons, if you do that the full stats will show up at the bottom of the screen.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Neji View Post
    You can click the seasons, if you do that the full stats will show up at the bottom of the screen.
    I think we are all talking about the real stats as mentioned in the thread below. Career stats doesn't mean only league stats.

Please show the real career stats.

Amateur

on the editor can we have new improvements please? like:-

-The ability to change the rules for League and Cup tournaments already in existence? Like the ability to take the 25 squad player limit out of the Premier League, the ability to remove the limit of foreigners in a team and the squad rules in the Champions League? Also can we have the ability to edit the qualification procedure for a league to qualify for Europe, like saying top 3 in England + FA Cup winner instead of top 4, can we have that option?

-Also on clubs, I notice when on the editor you change the budgets sometimes they default, like you can't give some clubs a big budget because when you load the game up you get a £400m transfer budget but the balance sheet only shows £20m, so you end up £200-300m in debt when you buy players, and go into administration. Also when you put clubs in really massive debt(like United) it seems to default and they not struggle as much as they should, also there doesn't seem to be enough potential investors in clubs and different ways to do so, ie. it's always the same way(consortium involving former player or director takes over) why can't we have investors buying certain percentages of clubs, leveraged takeovers and rich oil tycoons taking over?

-Also can we have many more top youngsters and re-gens, on FM2010 there's hardly any good ones in the first few seasons.

-Can we also have more options on the kit design front, and can we have official pre-season tournaments that you can get sponsors for and have as an annual event instead of just having to organise an individual one and not being able to have ones like the Barclays in New York or Asia, it's always really silly like go to a mid-table Polish team for a pre-season tournament.

-Also can you improve the randomness of the fixture list? In the FA Cup 3rd Round it's always local derbies and I always start at United away, and can managers have more personality traits, like Mourinho would always be arrogant and talk to the media and make a big issue and sign players like Carvalho and Deco, so can we see AI Managers make statements in public and press conferences that we get to give opinions on, like in the real world managers always get asked about what other managers are doing and about what they've said etc.

I hope you can respond to my ideas, thank you.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    I think we are all talking about the real stats as mentioned in the thread below. Career stats doesn't mean only league stats.

Please show the real career stats.
    Yes, this. Maybe I haven't explained it well due to my English, but that is what I meant. Thank you, vasilli07.

Reserves

I know some of you were talking about real career stats but I'm not sure marky-mark was

Amateur

You can see the all the statistic from the current season and onwards, but you can't see those statistics for the previous seasons that are not played in the game. I hope I explained that well and you understood me.
    That was excatly the point I was making. On the old games you would have the list of seasons and cliock on one and it would give you all the stats from that season including non-competitive games. Now you can only view it that way for the current season

Third Team

That was excatly the point I was making. On the old games you would have the list of seasons and cliock on one and it would give you all the stats from that season including non-competitive games. Now you can only view it that way for the current season
    You can view that even now, but you can view for the seasons that aren't played in the game. But, those that are you can view by clicking on them. Doesn't matter if it's current season or some past seasons that are played in game.

Amateur

I asked Ter about this and the reason is that they don't have the stats for previous seasons and therefore would be inconsistent to then include them from game day 1 onwards.

Personally I would like them in and don't really care that it wouldn't be 100% accurate as in long term games the "real" players are the only ones this affects. Players that start in the game having never played and Regens obviously have no history to be inconsistent.

What do other people think? If enough people aren't bothered that Wayne Rooney's total goals should be x higher at the start of the game because of cup games but that any he scores in the game itself are counted then maybe they'll put them in

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by kevgaleuk View Post
    I asked Ter about this and the reason is that they don't have the stats for previous seasons and therefore would be inconsistent to then include them from game day 1 onwards.

Personally I would like them in and don't really care that it wouldn't be 100% accurate as in long term games the "real" players are the only ones this affects. Players that start in the game having never played and Regens obviously have no history to be inconsistent.

What do other people think? If enough people aren't bothered that Wayne Rooney's total goals should be x higher at the start of the game because of cup games but that any he scores in the game itself are counted then maybe they'll put them in
    TBH, I'd prefer everything to be accurate, rather then have inaccurate feature.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by kevgaleuk View Post

Miles did say he will bring it up for discussion on whether to change it. Just keeping my fingers crossed that this will make it in fm11 since it was brought up for discussion a month or 2 before fm10.

Part-Timer

TBH, I'd prefer everything to be accurate, rather then have inaccurate feature.
    It has nothing to do with accuracy.. Let the historical data be league only, but please, oh please let future data be including ALL competitions! - It is REALLY frustrating that this was changed and I really really really hope they change it back..

Amateur

I'd be supremely happy if this career stats feature got included and wouldn't mind it being limited to newgen players, or if there was an option to en/disable it with a clear notification that data may be inaccurate for exiting players. The thing is that those limited stats from existing players are kept in the game far beyond the usual 15-20 years until only newgen players remain, because they still exist in the history tab of retired players that remain employed in the football world as staff. Since this has been brought up last year, one can hope that it will be included in FM11.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Herter View Post
    It has nothing to do with accuracy.. Let the historical data be league only, but please, oh please let future data be including ALL competitions! - It is REALLY frustrating that this was changed and I really really really hope they change it back..
    Seasons played by the player do have all competition information included. Just click on the bar with that season and it shows all of the details including goals, assists, MoTM etc for that season at the bottom.

Amateur

I think the issue is more that when you look at their "career stats" as a snap shot it only shows the league ones. Yes if you click on each line it has each competition laid out however all the comentary (bar best 11) only ever refers to league stats which when you play with teams who are regularly in multiple top-flight competitions is not a true reflection. 2 seasons ago Ronaldo hit somewhere in the region of 45 goals however only 31 of those were in the league. IRL the press etc talk about him hitting 40+ goals while in FM it would talk about his 31

I totally understand why SI don't do it - lack of historical cup info on real players however I think most on here would prefer "Career" to mean Career not League

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Herter View Post
    It would be more frustrating to have an unbalanced history. It would look untidy. Imagine a player who scored around 10 goals a season for past seasons, and then that shoots up to 20 a season from the start of the game. That would be confusing maybe for new players who maybe use those stats as a guide for 'unmasked' players. And then what would happen with the cumulative totals? Would they be filtered to league only, or would it have half a career of league only, and half a career of all competitive games?

I don't understand why it is frustrating you and you are so desperate to have it back to all competitions, when you can easily just highlight the row to see combined stats for a particular season.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by kroblues View Post
    Seasons played by the player do have all competition information included. Just click on the bar with that season and it shows all of the details including goals, assists, MoTM etc for that season at the bottom.
    Yes, and that's alright, but I want the season that haven't been played by the player to have it too.

Part-Timer

Is the set piece creator a most interesting feature that Miles spoke about in an interview?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rikulec View Post
    Is the set piece creator a most interesting feature that Miles spoke about in an interview?
    What interview, mate?

Amateur

As always, this game looks improved.

However, last year i couldn't play Football Manager 2010 due to it not catering for Apple's PowerPC's, only Apple's Intel PC's. Does anyone know if this year will work on PowerPC's?

Semi Pro

I'm pretty sure I remember mention of the stats being condensed like they are currently to save on memory as long running managerial games were causing memory problems further down the line they went. I, personally, wouldn't like it to be re-implemented if it started causing similar problems again.

But regarding FM 11, everything listed has me really excited about the forthcoming installment of the FM series. Obviously, as long as they are done properly and don't cause any problems sometime in the future, it will be fantastic to try an obscure nation and working on making them one of the super-powers of football.

There's a few things that I would like seeing addressed though, mainly involving playing as a lower-league team:

1) Friendlies against reserve teams giving more income than actual league matches. Pretty simple really, i'll lay out an example. I'm AFC Wimbledon in the Blue Square Prem. I challenge Inter Milan Reserve to a match. Since Italian teams seem to loan out or co-own the majority of their fringe players, they don't have a proper reserve team squad. The match is accepted. You can field your youth team, take a hammering from the first team of the selected Italian club but be around £50k+ better off at the end of the match without taking a morale hit (you used your reserves/youths, first teamers didn't take a pasting). Rinse and repeat, and it's an easy way to build up the cash for your lower league team.

2) The ability to buy a player and then sell them on after only a few months. Self-explanatory really. You sign a guy, he's decent for your squad but 2/3 months later you sign an even better replacement. You list the first guy, he's unhappy, but he's sold to amass a bit of a profit.

3) Less emphasis on Strength and Jumping for Corners. Probably more of a personal preference, tbh, but i'd like to see the guys who "Run from Deep" with pace, acceleration and anticipation (maybe work rate too) to be able to run onto the ball to tap it in. Would add a bit more to the tactical side instead of just marking the strong, tall guy for corners or using the strong, tall guy on the end of corners.

Only a few things off the top of my head but it would be good to see them added either as patches to this version (if they aren't added already) or to be implemented in the next FM installment.

Part-Timer

What interview, mate?
    Miles was asked about the most interesting feature in FM 2011 and said it hasn't been announced yet. So - is that it?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Rikulec View Post
    Miles was asked about the most interesting feature in FM 2011 and said it hasn't been announced yet. So - is that it?
    he said that was about some licences. so, i don't think it was "Miles' favourite feature".

p.s.: for the release date, every company now say 29th october. wait for the official announcement.
    Last edited by Ely-matty; 07-09-2010 at 08:57.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ely-matty View Post
    he said that was about some licences. so, i don't think it was "Miles' favourite feature".

p.s.: for the release date, every company now say 29th october. wait for the official announcement.
    Well, it maybe is, but let's just wait and see the official announcement.

; )
    Last edited by Fabio MVP; 07-09-2010 at 09:59. Reason: Typo and grammar.

Amateur

I really wanted to see a tab system similar to those of internet browsers, so that when searching for players you could have 3 or 4 open at a time in tabs and wouldn't keep having to go back and forth to the player search screen.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rontopspin View Post
    I really wanted to see a tab system similar to those of internet browsers, so that when searching for players you could have 3 or 4 open at a time in tabs and wouldn't keep having to go back and forth to the player search screen.
    Yes - I thought this was coming in last year but it didnt. PLEEEEEASSEE SI this would be soooo good.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by rontopspin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyedOutMan View Post
    Yes - I thought this was coming in last year but it didnt. PLEEEEEASSEE SI this would be soooo good.
    I agree with you two there. It would be really helpful and would save a lot of time.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ely-matty View Post

with regard to the release date do you not just think they all look at what Play and Amazon are saying and do the same ? No-one wants to get the date wrong unless they all get the date wrong, it's a pack mentality, there is safety in the crowd.

Third Team

I can't believe that this thread is about 11.5 pages of release date specualation and about half a page of decent questions.

Part-Timer

I can't believe that this thread is about 11.5 pages of release date specualation and about half a page of decent questions.
    I agree.. IMO the moderators should just delete all entries regarding release dates.. very annoying to have this thread over-spammed with useless gibberish..

Semi Pro

agreed. and they all agree anyway - basic jist is ALWAYS that sites keep changing their ESTIMATE, and we dont know squat till SI CONFIRM A DATE!!!! (wish they would do so but thats a side issue!)

Amateur

Did I read somewhere that new screenshots would be added today?

Semi Pro
    1 year, 2 trophies. 3 more in 4 years - what dya reckon?

I didnt really want it in FM2010 - to be honest. Thats "Polishing" for you. At the moment FM10 is my fave FM/CM game ever though, but...
    *Only use 2d Custom match view
    *Save very frequently (before & after every match)

Semi Pro

I havent got time or patients for Podcasts, and a lot of the useful Posts here are duplicated - frankly I feel like I am being kept in the dark (4 weeks after the initialt stuff). Why must SI Post screenshots of lots of similar things, and video footage of a dozen goals, some very similar to each other. I should be more interested in a screen shot or rolling video footage showing different aspects / screenies of the game. Even now I still find new screens / filtered stats in FM10 that I have never found before.

Amateur

Tuesday’s New Feature Announcement

B-Team & Amateur revamp – Due to lots of feedback from our community regarding the way that B teams and amateur teams work in the game compared to real life, we’ve revamped them make them more accurate than ever before, including the chance to set up your own clubs B team at the start of the season in appropriate leagues.

Amateur

Tuesday’s New Feature Announcement

B-Team & Amateur revamp – Due to lots of feedback from our community regarding the way that B teams and amateur teams work in the game compared to real life, we’ve revamped them make them more accurate than ever before, including the chance to set up your own clubs B team at the start of the season in appropriate leagues.
    I just wish they fix Spanish B teams, specially Barcelona Atletic (Barcelona B), to follow real life rules. I mean Barcelona ang Barca Atletic can loan players freely omsething not in FM10

Amateur

A simple question for Miles Jacobson and the other people of SI Games. Height and weight of a player are going to be relevant in FM 2011? If yes, how?

Amateur

Where are the screenshots that were promised?

Amateur

for now, are on facebook page

Reserves

screenshots look good!!!

i can confirm that the set piece creator includes defending corners and throw-ins and attacking free-kicks! cool

Amateur

With each announcement it just gets better.

Well done SI!

Amateur

Screens are here, fellas.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/segaeurope/?saved=1

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by RorysRocketThrow View Post
    Cheers mate.

Semi Pro

Heat mapping - Yeay! :-)

Set piece editor - 'kin Yeay! :-)

Press conferences - same 5 lame options worded differently :-(

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by tigerhgrrrrrr View Post

Heat Mapping?

Amateur

Heat Mapping?
    It's a graphic of the pitch and looks hotter (redder) where a player has spent more time. It's an analysis tool. FIFA had heat maps on their website for the World Cup and it was really interesting.

Edit: see here: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/statist...5/heatmap.html

Third Team

Lets wait and see what effect these differently worded options have before we are too critical. If they've fixed the effects then at least we are half way to being better.

Third Team

Lets wait and see what effect these differently worded options have before we are too critical. If they've fixed the effects then at least we are half way to being better.
    This. I indeed do believe that SI have improved press-conferences, so let's just wait and see how it functions now before we judge it, shall we?
    Last edited by Fabio MVP; 08-09-2010 at 12:13. Reason: Typo.

Third Team

This. I indeed do believe that SI have improved press-conferences, so let's just wait and see how it functions now before we judge it, shall we?
    Fabio: this is a special day, you and I agreeing on something!

Third Team

Fabio: this is a special day, you and I agreeing on something!
    Oh, indeed. I guess I didn't saw whos post I was quoting.

Semi Pro

Agreed, but need more "options" - that was my point.

Third Team

Agreed, but need more "options" - that was my point.
    Well, there are more options now. Not a lot, but still there are.

Amateur

What about "rewards for your success by unlocking new features and managerial abilities". Will be included in the new pc version?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by tut View Post
    What about "rewards for your success by unlocking new features and managerial abilities". Will be included in the new pc version?
    Doubt it. I think the only reason it's in the handheld version is because it's pretty difficult to add other features.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Zog on the Tyne View Post
    Doubt it. I think the only reason it's in the handheld version is because it's pretty difficult to add other features.
    Can you develop whats on the H version ?

Amateur

Anyone know when the demo comes out?

Sorry there are so many posts to read

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ponting View Post
    Anyone know when the demo comes out?

Sorry there are so many posts to read
    SI still haven't announced when the demo is out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast