Hidden Attribute

Can anyone tell me if there is a hidden attribute for complete stupidity? Score tied a 1-1 in the 61st minute. My AMC takes the ball into the box and takes a very pretty shot which was saved on a tremendous dive by the keeper. The ball deflects off the keeper to my striker who has no one in front of him and the goal. The keeper is just making is way up off the ground and no defender is blocking him. What does my striker do? Turns and launches a pass back towards my own goal, which is picked up by my defender who promptly gets tackled by the opposition striker who casually dribbles into my box and knocks it in past my keeper.

Does anybody know what my strikers level of stupidity is? Never in a thousand years would I ask or tell him to do such a stupid play. We go on to lose this game by a score of 3-1 (conceded a pk later):mad:

Bad times. While 1-0 up, my usually very dependable keeper catches the ball comfortably from an opposition corner kick. Players retreat to their positions and prepare for my goalkeeper's throw/kick, when he decides to throw it straight into the back of my central defender's head, who is standing about a metre in front of the keeper. Own goal to the centre back. 1-1. Couldn't win the game no matter what. Almost seems like he was paid to throw the game :@

I once had Mata running up to an open goal before, it was tragic as he decided he would hit the post of all places. It then bounced of and he hit it again and then it was cleared

Very next game I play, (Im Charlton in CCC) against Fulham, my keeper who is the starting keeper for the Egypt national team decides to make not one, but two idiotic plays. First Fulham have a free kick from about 25 or so yards out, they fire it at the goal and hits the top bar, slices into the left post and my keeper dives and catches the ball...and he rolls or does something redonkulas and ends up in the middle of the net for a goal...I think he wanted to score a touchdown personally. Not even 10 min's later he tries to clear a ball and does some sideways kick that rolls the ball right to the Fulham striker to push it into the net. At that point I just put it on key plays only and quit coaching. If I was coaching that game in real life I'd have probably thrown my chair or something on the pitch to get me sent off (google Bobby Knight chair throw to see what I mean).

I had this funny thing when managing AC Milan.

Just another Serie A match, 50 or so minutes gone in 0-0, and I get a nice opening for my striker. He has just ran past the last defender, and a couple of more steps would take him to a great position to shoot. He runs, is ready to bang the ball in the net and...

...and he smashes the ball to the touchline for a throw, because there is an opposition player injured on the field. When this happened, the emotion I had was the closest referred to as "silent scream". I was sure that the injured player had an emergency, a leg broke or neck injury, but no. He spends less than a minute in the touchline and gets back with a loss of about 15 condition points. I don't remember if the match ended 0-0, but I REALLY had to take a break after the match.

The injury may not be serious but you can never diagnose that at first glance. Especially as most players ham it up as much as possible.

Sounds like the above striker had a 'Sportsmanship' rating of 20. See

Archived