I've just been taken over by a Women!!

How do you get takeon over by a women? :D

Spelling troll is spelling.

A bit ironic that you point out a spelling mistake and make one yourself at the same time!

If he knew what irony was it would be.

I see someones already mentioned Karen Brady and Roma, how about Delia? Where are you?

Mine's a typo not a defunct brain error.

Anyway good to see you again Isaac :D

You are such a tool. In fact you are clearly the biggest tool on these forums and to claim that means you are pretty 'special'. Well done, your prize is in the post.

how do you know the OP wasn't a typo? How do we know you're not trying to cover your own 'defunct brain error' (I'm not sure thats even a proper sentence).

• 7 months later...
Norwich owned by Delia Smith remember, in my game Leeds were taken over by a female in board room handover from Ken Bates

Ive just had this with leeds yvonne something her name shes actually been ok shes just got me danny graham off watford and shes increased my wage budget, im still in championship by the way 3rd season

the 1st question that would enter mymind too lol

Maybe in the future, female memebers of staff should have pictures in their profile :D

For the PC birgage - That was said in jest, no offense was intended.

I love that half the respondents in this thread are leaning toward the "surprised" side of things....

Running a football club (as chairman) isn't exactly all that different from running any other business, and there is no particular reason a woman can't run a successful business.

I actually think this thread is borderline sexist.

I love that half the respondents in this thread are leaning toward the "surprised" side of things....

Running a football club (as chairman) isn't exactly all that different from running any other business, and there is no particular reason a woman can't run a successful business.

I actually think this thread is borderline sexist.

I think the surprise is more down to how rare it actually is. I have no doubt, that most the comments here would have been said with the poster taking one look over his shoulder, to make sure his other half didn't see.

Some of the remarks do go quite close, but the majority of them are said in jest. I think it will be a sad day when we can no longer joke about things.

Dear Ms Chairperson,

Here are two players we want to sign, one is €50m and the other is €2m.

Sincerely

The Manager

====================

Dear Manager,

Please sign the player for €50m, he's way cute!

Sincerely

Ms Chairperson

================

I wonder if the 'shoe budget' will affect your transfer budget in anyway, you may find some of the players come to like the chairwoman more than they like you though as they will be able to go happily spending money on excessive amounts of footwear together lol.

• 1 month later...
Dear Ms Chairperson,

Here are two players we want to sign, one is €50m and the other is €2m.

Sincerely

The Manager

====================

Dear Manager,

Please sign the player for €50m, he's way cute!

Sincerely

Ms Chairperson

================

LOL! Karren Brady married Pesch after meeting him when he played for Brum IIRC

Archived