Football Families

Hey...

Couldnt find another thread about this unfortunatley so had to create my own...

Does anyone know of any youngsters in the game who are sons of famous players from not too long ago...

I already have

Christian Maldini

Zidane

Joshua Cruyff

Tobias lineker

Dis Liniker marry a Swedish bird????

Who?

I know his father-in-law is Diego Maradona though :)

Why on earth did I say Uncle?! For god sake, I knew that he was banging Maradona's daughter as well.. yet I said Uncle... Ha :D

Tom Hately son of former Rangers striker Mark plays for Motherwell. Interestingly Mark's father Tony was also a professional footballer playing for various clubs including Liverpool and Chelsea. A real family affair there!!!!

But he's been signed by A.C. Milan irl.

Vladimir Weiss (Man City), His father Vladimir Weiss (Coach of Slovakia) and his Grandfather (The Slovakia coaches dad) also called Vladimir Weiss, who was a professional footballer.

Sir Alex & Darren Ferguson

Brian & Nigel Clough

Jack & Bobby Charlton

Johan & Jordi Cyuff

John Snr & John Lukic Jnr, was at Nottingham Forest & Grimsby Town

Ben & David Patterson, Mead End FC (My Team)

Luke & Joshua Bromback, Mead End FC (My Team)

Jimmy & Joshua Marshall, Mead End FC (My Team)

Eddie Bishop, ex Tranmere Rovers, Chester City, Crewe Alexandra & Northwich Victoria.

John Bishop, Prior to his career in comedy, Bishop played semi-professional football for clubs including Southport and Hyde United. The former midfielder once won the Liverpool Senior Cup with Southport in 1991, seeing off a Liverpool side containing Jamie Redknapp in the final at Goodison Park. In total, Bishop appeared for Southport 35 times and scored 7 goals between March 1990 and April 1991.[6]

Bishop turned out as a substitute for the Liverpool Legends in the Hillsborough Memorial Game at Anfield on 14 May 2009.

Archived