record hat-trick?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevie_G_32201:

can anyone beat this record hat-trick?

i dont think even robbie "god" fowler scored one this fast icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.xanga.com/senturasx/635834679/item.html any one beat this!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From the Records Thread:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Earliest Hat-trick - Wilbor! - Bogdan Stancu - 5 minutes - Proof </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevie_G_32201:

thats a 5 min hat-trick mine was scored in 4 minutes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You hat-trick was scored in six minutes not four.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chocapik:

You hat-trick was scored in six minutes not four. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try again

He scored in the 2nd minute then two more by the 6th minute so that is 4 minutes

Here's the other one:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Fastest Hat-trick - zimao91 - Michael Owen - 2 Mins - Proof </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

Here's the other one:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Fastest Hat-trick - zimao91 - Michael Owen - 2 Mins - Proof </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats not proof as he could have scored in the 95min but it would only show 90min

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

This one's better:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Fastest Hat-trick - wbabaggie - Nacer Barazite - 3 Mins - Proof </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now thats a quick hat-trick icon_smile.gif

can anyone beat this record hat-trick?

i dont think even robbie "god" fowler scored one this fast icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.xanga.com/senturasx/635834679/item.html any one beat this!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This thread should be about the amazing comeback by west ham.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by headshotbg:

2-3-4-5-6 minute. That is 5 minutes so both of you are wrong icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2-3, 3-4, 4-5, 5-6. That's four minutes.

This one's better:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Fastest Hat-trick - wbabaggie - Nacer Barazite - 3 Mins - Proof </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i stand corrected. my hat-trick although was fast and brilliant. it aint a record.

and emily you are right westham did make a brilliant comeback. the ai always seems to do that to me even when they dont make the "4-2-4" change and all out att in the last 10 mins. west ham didnt do that it was jus "the fairy" aka reina.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sirdez24:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by headshotbg:

2-3-4-5-6 minute. That is 5 minutes so both of you are wrong icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2-3, 3-4, 4-5, 5-6. That's four minutes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I stand corrected, as 1-2 is deemed the second minute.

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived