Anyone know where to find that?

ok guys i figured it out. I searched and found out that many people had the same problem. Here is where you have to put the fixes document.

program files > Sports Interactive > football manager 2010 > data

When you go there you have to go to:

1) db > 1000 > Inc > all (if you have no patches)

2) updates > update-1010 > db > 1000 > Inc > all (if you have the 10.1 patch)

3) updates > update-1020 > db > 1000 > Inc > all (if you have the 10.2 patch)

4) updates > update-1030 > db > 1000 > Inc > all (if you have the 10.3 patch)

I hope that helps!

ok guys i figured it out. I searched and found out that many people had the same problem. Here is where you have to put the fixes document.

program files > Sports Interactive > football manager 2010 > data

When you go there you have to go to:

1) db > 1000 > Inc > all (if you have no patches)

2) updates > update-1010 > db > 1000 > Inc > all (if you have the 10.1 patch)

3) updates > update-1020 > db > 1000 > Inc > all (if you have the 10.2 patch)

4) updates > update-1030 > db > 1000 > Inc > all (if you have the 10.3 patch)

I hope that helps!

Can this be done to change the names of the competitions for a save already in progress?

An infraction for StevoRobbo please, table 5 ;)

try to be more polite. I just helped 4 people in 2 forums to do something they couldn't. unbelievable

An infraction for what? Trying to point you in the right direction for anything else you may need in the future :rolleyes:

A simple Google search will find you everything you need instead of more threads being made over and over again for the same thing :thup:

nope. clearly you try to be something you are not. let people do what they do and let mods do what they do. by making my thread i helped 4 people (as stated before) find something that i couldn't find either. google doesn't help you with that always. also, it is my right right? have fun

nope. clearly you try to be something you are not. let people do what they do and let mods do what they do. by making my thread i helped 4 people (as stated before) find something that i couldn't find either. google doesn't help you with that always. also, it is my right right? have fun

Well if you dont want to search Google maybe you can search the forum. Your an experienced user, im sure you know how to do this.

Also it is also my right to post in whichever threads I like and offer my advice which I have done. If you dont like that then fine.

What is your obsession with mods? Do you really think they can infract me for advising you to search Google before making a thread about something which has already been answered many times in many other threads? Im sure they themselves would tell you to search the forum before making a thread. Something which is clearly stated.

Have fun :thup:

1. i wish, really wish, that you understood i was joking about the infraction. if you didn't then...

2. i searched (as i stated), i didn't find the answer, it is my right to post a thread. i helped others by that. that makes my thread "thumbs up"

3. seriously, have fun and don't search for arguments. i would be glad to talk to you for several things in a nice way. be more friendly!

1. i wish, really wish, that you understood i was joking about the infraction. if you didn't then...

2. i searched (as i stated), i didn't find the answer, it is my right to post a thread. i helped others by that. that makes my thread "thumbs up"

3. seriously, have fun and don't search for arguments. i would be glad to talk to you for several things in a nice way. be more friendly!

1. If you was joking about the infraction then fine. I apologise.

2. You didnt state in the OP that you searched. You only said you searched 6 posts in. That to me says you only searched after you made the thread. If you searched before hand, you would have found what you needed and there would have been no need for the thread. That said, people did benefit from it so not all bad.

3. Im not searching for arguments. I was offering advice to you, to search before making a thread. Especially when its a thread about something where about 10 threads a week are made. Its going to be bad enough over the next few months with every 3rd thread being about FM11 without old issues being brought up time and time again. Especially from experienced users.

You have found what you wanted now anyway so this might as well be closed. Enjoy your game :thup:

Archived