Annoyed

I was half way through a season in the Prem with Luton sitting in 5th and then the game freezes so i exit it and then i load it back up thinking that it autosaves every week and i load it back up and i start on the date 24th june

a) Games can sometimes freeze for a little while. I hope you weren't too hasty in exiting.

b) Make sure you save after EVERY game you play. As well as the weekly auto-save. There is really no need to take such a risk.

c) Playing the 20 games AGAIN will be very frustrating. You are more than likely not going to do as well next time! :/

yeah but it was every year

Was that a mistake or did you mean to just save every year?

As SWarFeGa said games can freeze and be not repsonding for a while but if you wait it may come back to life.

If this happened to me I would not be able to play that game, certainly not for a few weeks until I had forgotten about it.

I think the default setting when you install the game is to auto save every month so you must have done something to change it.

I don't trust my laptop enough to go longer than a month without saving!

Was that a mistake or did you mean to just save every year?

As SWarFeGa said games can freeze and be not repsonding for a while but if you wait it may come back to life.

If this happened to me I would not be able to play that game, certainly not for a few weeks until I had forgotten about it.

it was a mistake because i wanted the spain job so i changed the auto save to every year resigned from Uruguay and then appilied for spain and then when i didnt get the job i just reloaded the game but didnt changed the autosave

Correctamundo.

I think we've all had to track back once or twice in our past FM experiences. Never happens again though does it :)

Well, unless we talk about my father repeatedly turning fuses back when I was playing CM93 and would refuse to come down for dinner. Back then quitting any save without saving corrupted the save and thus killed it. 7 Seasons down the drain quite a few times.

LORD, how I shouted at him... :D

Well, unless we talk about my father repeatedly turning fuses back when I was playing CM93 and would refuse to come down for dinner. Back then quitting any save without saving corrupted the save and thus killed it. 7 Seasons down the drain quite a few times.

LORD, how I shouted at him... :D

Amiga? :) Sounds the right era.

b) Make sure you save after EVERY game you play. As well as the weekly auto-save. There is really no need to take such a risk.

Saving after every game will throw the auto-save out meaning you will never have backup copies stored.

Archived