looks great but since you can only play 7 eagues does that mean that you can't buy people from other areas and 2 if yes to my 1st question does that mean that in the future, newgens or regens will be maninly from those 7 countries and not Brazil

3 Will there be an editor

looks great but since you can only play 7 eagues does that mean that you can't buy people from other areas and 2 if yes to my 1st question does that mean that in the future, newgens or regens will be maninly from those 7 countries and not Brazil

3 Will there be an editor

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaguar8311:

3 Will there be an editor </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can buy players from all around the world as per usual, also players in all leagues (not just active ones) will recieve stats from playing games etc. as per usual so that you can judge them.

Regens obviously will also be made to all countries throughout the game.

Finally no unfortunately there won't be an editor with the first version of the game, although obviously the data is fully up to date as of the transfer window.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AggroMan:

Can we edit players on PC and then transfer file to PSP??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, simple as

Archived