Guess who's top scorer 5 games in to the la liga in my current save

14MarcoAntonioPalacios.jpg

Ok this is a cheat, I mean, yeah, he's fantastic in the air, but all of the goals he's scored form the corner, attacking the far post, while crossing to the far post... do you think this is an exploit?

If its the AI it doesnt cheat, besides wich delivering into the back post isnt the corner bug/exploit.

It's not the AI. You can see from the screenshot that the user is manager of Real Sociedad and Palacios plays for them.

It is looking a bit like an exploit although he does have perfect stats for heading and jumping as well as bravery and determination.

well its not the corner expliot as such, you are also using heading which is a bit unpredictable on 10,3... the ai just have dificulties marking lone attacking players (on near or far post) when you put the rest of your team up as decoys in other locations, hence your heading monster would have an easy day, gotta say you found the perfect player for such a corner set up tho, where did you find him?

Heading: 20

Aggression: 20

Headbutting much? :)

Plus Determination and Bravery. He's winning these headers not matter what!!

Ok, for those who want to know (me), can you list how each of you players are positioned at corners and what their instructions are?

Ok, for those who want to know (me), can you list how each of you players are positioned at corners and what their instructions are?

Yes you can, I believe if you go tp Player Instructions in your tactics, then click on advanced and look right down at the bottom, you can choose what you want players to do at free kicks, corners, and throw ins.

Yes you can, I believe if you go tp Player Instructions in your tactics, then click on advanced and look right down at the bottom, you can choose what you want players to do at free kicks, corners, and throw ins.

Thanks, but what I meant was, can Deo do it and tell us what the instructions are for each of his players at corners :D

well its not the corner expliot as such, you are also using heading which is a bit unpredictable on 10,3... the ai just have dificulties marking lone attacking players (on near or far post) when you put the rest of your team up as decoys in other locations, hence your heading monster would have an easy day, gotta say you found the perfect player for such a corner set up tho, where did you find him?

I got him from Pumas, Mexico. He starts there, but not really sure if he starts as good as in that screenshot.

Plus Determination and Bravery. He's winning these headers not matter what!!

Yeah sure.

I have my corner taker, James Rodriguez (16 in corners) delivering it always to the far post

Both Fullbacks stay back, best heading CB (Palacios) attacks far, the other one attacks near post.

Both CM's attack ball from deep

My AMR and AML are instructed for a near post flick on, while my AMC lurks outside the area, but since James rodriguez is my AMC, he's taking the corner instead

And my lone striker challenges the keeper.

Now, we all know about the 'corner exploit' but has anyone ever tried it in reverse? 9 players lurking outside the area, one player (with great heading, jumping, etc) attacking the near post, deliver to the near post. Just a little thought that came to me - anyone tried it?

Archived