+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guess who's top scorer 5 games in to the la liga in my current save

Amateur

Default Guess who's top scorer 5 games in to the la liga in my current save

Ok this is a cheat, I mean, yeah, he's fantastic in the air, but all of the goals he's scored form the corner, attacking the far post, while crossing to the far post... do you think this is an exploit?

Amateur

If its the AI it doesnt cheat, besides wich delivering into the back post isnt the corner bug/exploit.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by DougyMarshall View Post
    If its the AI it doesnt cheat, besides wich delivering into the back post isnt the corner bug/exploit.
    It's not the AI. You can see from the screenshot that the user is manager of Real Sociedad and Palacios plays for them.

It is looking a bit like an exploit although he does have perfect stats for heading and jumping as well as bravery and determination.

Youth Team

well its not the corner expliot as such, you are also using heading which is a bit unpredictable on 10,3... the ai just have dificulties marking lone attacking players (on near or far post) when you put the rest of your team up as decoys in other locations, hence your heading monster would have an easy day, gotta say you found the perfect player for such a corner set up tho, where did you find him?

Amateur

Heading: 20
    Aggression: 20

Headbutting much?

Amateur

his basically the perfect player to come forward for attacking corners on the near or far posts

Amateur

what is the corner exploit? been on here so long and still dont know these cheats

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by BurakUeda View Post
    Heading: 20
    Aggression: 20

Headbutting much?
    Plus Determination and Bravery. He's winning these headers not matter what!!

Ok, for those who want to know (me), can you list how each of you players are positioned at corners and what their instructions are?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by JimbobWWFC View Post
    Ok, for those who want to know (me), can you list how each of you players are positioned at corners and what their instructions are?
    Yes you can, I believe if you go tp Player Instructions in your tactics, then click on advanced and look right down at the bottom, you can choose what you want players to do at free kicks, corners, and throw ins.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by BigCisHere View Post
    Yes you can, I believe if you go tp Player Instructions in your tactics, then click on advanced and look right down at the bottom, you can choose what you want players to do at free kicks, corners, and throw ins.
    Thanks, but what I meant was, can Deo do it and tell us what the instructions are for each of his players at corners

Amateur

Thanks, but what I meant was, can Deo do it and tell us what the instructions are for each of his players at corners
    ah lol okay I get it now :P sorry

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Falahk View Post
    well its not the corner expliot as such, you are also using heading which is a bit unpredictable on 10,3... the ai just have dificulties marking lone attacking players (on near or far post) when you put the rest of your team up as decoys in other locations, hence your heading monster would have an easy day, gotta say you found the perfect player for such a corner set up tho, where did you find him?
    I got him from Pumas, Mexico. He starts there, but not really sure if he starts as good as in that screenshot.
    Last edited by Deo; 21-07-2010 at 13:33.

Amateur

Plus Determination and Bravery. He's winning these headers not matter what!!

Yeah sure.

I have my corner taker, James Rodriguez (16 in corners) delivering it always to the far post

Both Fullbacks stay back, best heading CB (Palacios) attacks far, the other one attacks near post.
    Both CM's attack ball from deep
    My AMR and AML are instructed for a near post flick on, while my AMC lurks outside the area, but since James rodriguez is my AMC, he's taking the corner instead
    And my lone striker challenges the keeper.

Amateur

This is ridiculous, he just score a hatt-trick for me, now hes got 13 goals in 7 games....

Part-Timer

Cheers for that. Sounds like it's a little 'too' effective for you team I might just try it when I desperately need a goal or two....

Amateur

I was really hoping from the thread title that it would be the mighty shola ameobi. shame.

Amateur
    False 9. Played:8, Won:4, Drawn:2, Goals:3, Assists:3

Quote Originally Posted by tomfawcett View Post
    I was really hoping from the thread title that it would be the mighty shola ameobi. shame.
    haha

Amateur

Now, we all know about the 'corner exploit' but has anyone ever tried it in reverse? 9 players lurking outside the area, one player (with great heading, jumping, etc) attacking the near post, deliver to the near post. Just a little thought that came to me - anyone tried it?

Amateur

Top scorer in La Liga, 2nd to vucinic for the golden ball or whatever it's called...

Reserves

That is interesting, corner bug maybe?

+ Reply to Thread