in need of help....

right so here it is....

ive got leeds into the prem and basically after 20years or so ive won everything no1 can beat me and im bored basically. and know i want another long term save in england. but now the seasons finished i cant get into any save ive tried.

so what teams could you reccomend to me to do another long term save..... any help appreciated

Try Farsley Celtic.

I started there in my current save, and via Kidderminster, Stockport & Bristol Rovers I am now starting my second full season at Lazio in August 2020, and have comfortably won Nigeria's first 4 WC qualifiers. Nothing beats starting at the bottom and working your way up!

Still can't get that Leeds job though!

If it needs to be England then look far down in the ranks.

From what I read on here many others have had very good experiences with playing in other nations. Germany, Eastern Europe or Brazil seem to be popular with those who tried it.

Another idea would be playing without real players or holidaying the game for a few years before adding a manager to avoid any kind of repetitive start to the career.

Or use an update with alternative league structures. I have created some myself (Scandinavia, Belgium/Dutch, both available for download in the editors forum) and had lots of fun using them.

Any combination of the above should help :)

If it needs to be England then look far down in the ranks.

From what I read on here many others have had very good experiences with playing in other nations. Germany, Eastern Europe or Brazil seem to be popular with those who tried it.

Another idea would be playing without real players or holidaying the game for a few years before adding a manager to avoid any kind of repetitive start to the career.

Or use an update with alternative league structures. I have created some myself (Scandinavia, Belgium/Dutch, both available for download in the editors forum) and had lots of fun using them.

Any combination of the above should help :)

thanks for the replys fellas. ive decided on farsley. and im going to stick with them. do you know if theres a farsley thread anywhere and also horbury are you a leeds fan and who did you get when you first started managing farsey? and who are key players etc thanks again people

Hi mattey,

yes, I'm a Leeds fan :)

I can't remember who I signed for Farsley, but almost certainly they were loans - getting yourself a parent club is crucial! I think I actually managed to get LUFC. I certainly spent ages praising Grayson so that I became favoured personal for him and therefore got more offers accepted.

Be patient: keep your tactics simple (Lump it long to the Big Man ;) ) and look for physical attributes above all else in your players.

I didn't try to take them to the top, just got them good enough to start getting offers at higher rep clubs and worked my way up that way (I never sign a contract longer than 1 year).

Have fun.

Archived