X player want money to complete move

I have, at various times been asked by my players when leaving that they want me to pay some of their wages even though they will be at another club, thats fine with me but my question is. Why doesnt't it work the other way round?

I have, at various times been asked by my players when leaving that they want me to pay some of their wages even though they will be at another club, thats fine with me but my question is. Why doesnt't it work the other way round?

How do you know it doesn't happen the other way round?

Have you never signed a player where he has asked for a much lower wage?

True, but you would have thought it would have appeared somewhere in the inbox. eg X player has signed for Y amount, Z amount of his wages will continue to be paid by previous club until contract expiry.

If the player signing for you comes, you may not know if he's asked the other club to pay some of his wages.

If your on the contract and you fall 5 or 10k short of what he is asking for, yet he still accepts the contract. This is when the previous club may be helping you :)

OK, then a further question on the topic:

If you reject to pay a part of their new contract, will they ever accept the transfer anyhow?

I was paying Robbie Keane 60k a week and he wanted me to pay 40k a week of his new contract for 4 years! I told him to go to his room.

OK, then a further question on the topic:

If you reject to pay a part of their new contract, will they ever accept the transfer anyhow?

I was paying Robbie Keane 60k a week and he wanted me to pay 40k a week of his new contract for 4 years! I told him to go to his room.

No they normally don't accept the transfer. I never accept this request from a player, as refuse to pay a players wages i can't pick for me my team. Only players i pay wages for are ones i loan out and then always make sure i have recall clause in it.

Archived