What's your worst form?

In my Faroe Islands career I was 1-2-5 in the first season... with the only win being a 1-0 agaisnt Singapore...

Hardly surprising though ;)

Otherwise my short-lived adventure at Liverpool in 2014-15 produced a craptacular 2-3-4 run... I promptly abandoned that save, reverting to the pre-switch save... The AI surely know how to screw a club!

With Lyon, and a strike force of Lisandro Lopez and an aging but still brilliant Ruud Van Nistelrooy, I managed four consecutive 0-0 draws in a row, followed by a 1-0 defeat. I never played the my Lyon league again, because in real life, that would never happen!

I've had some pretty woeful defeat sequences in my time, but recently I have started to kinda get used to FM2010. Having said that I have a Man City league where I will go 15 games without losing and then 10 games without winning. After almost a year trying to better myself by adopting new tactics, instructions and training regimes, I still don't quite get it.

As City manager, anytime I play Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal and Aston Villa - for some reason, I pretty much give three points away before a ball has even been kicked. Can I beat any of them? Can I hell!

Oh, and in my Man City league I have the following team, that on paper looks awesome.

GK OCHOA

DR M. RICHARDS

DL HELAN (young french defender, starts off in the City reserves. Better than Bridge, by a long shot)

DC K. TOURE

DC C. CHIVU

CM R. VAN DER VAART

CM D. DE ROSSI

LM M. OZIL

RM F. RIBERY

CF C. TEVEZ

CF E. ADEBAYOR

and completing the squad are:

GK J. HART

GK S. GIVEN

LB W.BRIDGE

CB N. ONOHUA

CB J. LESCOTT

CM G. BARRY

CM S. DEFOUR

CM J. RODWELL

CM J. SHELVEY

LM G. ASSULIN

RM S. IRELAND

RM S. WRIGHT-PHILLIPS

RM V. WEISS

CF J. CRISTALDO

CF HULK

CF JO

But under my management I start off strong and by midway through the season I am 2nd or 3rd. But then something happens beyond my control and I start to lose and draw silly games and I finish 5th or 6th, and a long way off top spot.

I can't remember any terrible team streaks but one of young wingbacks (Mario) in my Betis save was awful this season. I just finished 2010/2011 and he had something like a 6.38 for the season with playing 15-20 games. I was also using Diego Renan in rotation and he didn't do much better with a 6.5 or so. Somehow I still ended up 6th in La Liga with a positive GD.

7 game looseing streak followed by a 20 game winning streak

was injuries which did it full defence thought it would be good to get injured at the same time only had a right back fit rest were youth palyers or defensive mids

Going 20-8-10 with Barca. I wasn't pay attention to my training preferences I was using and wrecked my team during the xmas break. 3/4 of the team was out due to injuries. thankfully I wasn't sacked as I had been with the club for 10 years. I stuck it out and the next season, I was back to my usual 30+wins, couple of draws, and maybe 1 or 2 losses.

Archived